YSR Asara Scheme, Status Check Process, Apply Online, Amount, Release Date, Eligibility, YSR Asara Scheme Website, How to Make Complaint Registration? YSR Aasara Scheme Amount Credited in Each Instalment, Details.
Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced total nine schemes at the time of election manifesto which was called Navaratnalu. One of these schemes is YSR Asara Scheme. In todays Article, we are going to provide you complete details regarding this scheme. If you are searching any detail regarding this scheme, then you are on right page. Here, you will get each and every details related to YSR Asara Scheme. So, Keep reading till end.
YSR Asara Scheme Status Check
The Navaratanalu scheme is a combined scheme of nine social welfare schemes which are promised to be run by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s Govt at the time of Elections. At the time of election manifesto, this scheme was included by the YSR Govt and they also promised that if their government will come in power then they will release all these nine welfare schemes.
These nine welfare schemes includes Fee Reimbursement, YSR Rythu Bharosa, Ban on Alcohol, Arogyasri, Amma Vodi, Jalayagnam, Pensionla Pempu, Paydalandariki Illu, YSR Asara. This YSR Asara scheme has been initiated for the DWCRA Women. And under this scheme, the pending dues of the DWCRA Women with banks will be cleared by the government till 11th April, 2019.
Here Are Some of Our Other Articles: –
YSR Asara Scheme Apply Online
If are interested to apply under the YSR Asara Scheme, then you must check the eligibility criteria first. And then, only carry forward with the online registration process.
- Visit to the official website of this scheme.
- Here, find the link of apply online.
- Then, click on that link.
- The application form filling instructions will show up.
- Here, read all the instruction and click on the option of continue.
- Then, give all the necessary details.
- Also upload the required documents.
- You need to provide their image and signature also.
- Then, submit your application form.
- You can take the printout of your application form for the future use.
Overview of the YSR Asara Scheme
|YSR Asara Scheme Online Apply
|YSR Asara Scheme
|YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|To Empower Women of the State
|Released in the state
|Scheme Announced Date
|18th August 2020 Wednesday
|Scheme Launched On
|9th Sep 2020
|11th Sep 2020
Ysr Asara Scheme Status Check
- In order to check your YSR Asara Scheme Application form status you can visit to the official website of this scheme.
- Then, on the homepage, click on the option of Application Status.
- After this, also give your application number and other asked details.
- Then, click on submit.
- And now you will be able to see the YSR Asara Scheme Application Status.
YSR Asara Scheme Amount
If you don’t know then let us tell you that the Second Tranche of YSR Aasara Scheme, has been released by the Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on the 7th Oct 2021. The govt has credited around 6440 crore rupees into the bank account of 78.76 lakh women who belongs to 7.97 lakh self-help groups. And via this scheme, the govt will pay the excellent loans of women self-help groups of Rs. 25517 crores.
The CM of Andhra Pradesh has also said this in general assembly that, In the previous 28 Months, the Andhra Pradesh state government has allocated Rs. 12759 crores towards the YSR Aasara Yojana. now only 0.73% of self-help groups are informed as NPA and those with C and D Grade levels have rebound to A Grades registering recovery rate of 99.5%
YSR Aasara Scheme Amount Credited in Each Instalment
|11th Sep 2020
|9.33 lakh women SHGs having 90 lakh women members
|Rs. 6318.48 crore
|Date of Release
|7th Oct 2021
|7.97 lakh women SHGs having 78.76 lakh women members
|Phase 2 Amount
|Rs. 6439.52 crore
|Date of the Release
|8.04 lakh women SHGs having 79.49 lakh women members
|3rd phase amount
|Rs. 6500 crore
|4 phase amount
|Rs. 25,517 crore
Release Date of YSR Asara 2023
- On the date 11th September 2020, the YSR Asara Scheme has been Launched.
YSR Asara Amount Release Date
- First Instalment was credited on 11th Sep 2020.
- Second Instalment was credited on 7th Oct 2021.
- YSR Asara 3rd Installment Date: Jan 2023.
- Now Fourth Instalment is going to be release very soon.
YSR Asara Scheme Eligibility
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state is eligible to apply for YSR Asara Scheme.
- A person must be a member of Self-help groups (SHGs).
- A person must belong to the ST/SC/BC or any minority community.
- The loan must be taken before the 11th April 2019.
Website of YSR Asara Scheme
- In order to apply for the YSR Asara Scheme a person need to visit to the official website of https://apmepma.gov.in/
- Loan Document,
- Aadhar Card,
- Resident Proof,
- Phone Number,
- Passport Size Image,
- SC, ST, Minority Community Certificate.
How to Make Grievance Complaint?
- Visit to the official website of https://apmepma.gov.in/
- Here, click on the Grievance Tab.
- Then, enter your name, date, contact number and complaint description.
- Upload the necessary file.
- Click on the Button of Submit.
- Contact No: – 0863-2347302.
- Email ID: – email@example.com
Homepage of Our Website: – apyschemes.in