UP Bhu Naksha Download Process, Benefits, Objective, District Wise List, Important Details, View UP Land Map in Mobile, Contact Details.
UP Bhu Naksha is a very necessary document for the land owners which is provide them the right of ownership of the concerned land. Due to this the land map, the landowner can easily extract the full information of the land like land area, Account holder name, and other details.
The Uttar Pradesh State Government have made the process of viewing this necessary documents online. Because of this any resident of the UP State can see the land map of his plot, office, house, farm etc. This saves time and money of the person. Now the UP State govt has provided a huge relief to the residents of the UP State by making UP Bhu Naksha Online.
UP Bhu Naksha
The UP State Govt has computerized the maps of all the districts, villages and blocks of the state and made them available online on upbhunaksha.gov.in portal. The facility of this portal has been initiated from 2nd May 2016 for the state residents. By visiting to this portal, any person or owner of the land of the state can easily see and download the UP State land map.
Citizens will be able to see and download the land map by just being at the home without any effort. this will not cost them anything. The land related disputes are also decreased in the UP State. and land being sold fraudulently will also stop. The landowners in the UP State are viewing a positive improvement related the conservation of their land.
You Can Read Our Other Articles From Here: –
Overview of the UP Bhu Naksha
The purpose of Bhu Naksha Uttar Pradesh online by the Revenue department, Uttar Pradesh is to make the map of their plot, farm, house, shop etc. This online facility also connect the residents of UP State to the digital platform. Because of this digitization is being promoted in the land related processes.
Initially the residents of the state had to visit to the tehsil or got offices to acquire the land map. it was a waste of time and money of the person. But now the state residents can easily see and download the Uttar Pradesh Bhu Naksha Via their phone or mobile by just being at the house. Because of this, the time and money of the person is being saved.
|UP Bhu Naksha
|UP State Government
|2nd May 2016
|Providing the Facility of viewing land map through online mode
|All residents/land owners of the state
Initially, the citizens of the state need to visit to the Revenue Department or other govt offices to acquire the details about their land, but now they can easily get the details by just being at their home. The time and money of the person will be save to get the land map. The citizens of the state will become digital and self-dependent. Via this Bhu Naksha Uttar Pradesh Portal, people can view the map of their village with their land. The people will be saved from black marketing related to the land. People also need to provide their land map through online.
In order to represent the type and area, the land maps are divided into different colors: –
|Soil Color and Type
|Land held by Transferable Landowners
|Land with the rights of non-transferable landowners
|New Fallow that is arable land
|Land that is otherwise cultivable but barren
|Waterlogged and agricultural land
|Land used for attractive works like roads, railway buildings, sites etc
|Land attracted for other reasons
- The State government is providing the facility of Viewing the land map free of cost on upbhunaksha.gov.in portal.
- The state citizens have benefited the most for having Bhi Naksha Uttar Pradesh Online. Because now any citizen or land owner can see the land map in just few minutes.
- Earlier, to acquire the Uttar Pradesh land map, one had to go to the patwari or govt offices or tehsil. Because of which there was a lot of wastage of both money and time.
- The State citizens will get a lot of advantages from this Initiative of the govt as both their money and time will be saved.
- The Bhu Naksha Uttar Pradesh has become more secure by being online. Because of this land conservation has been promoted in the state.
District Wise List of UP Bhu Naksha
We will provide the list of those districts of Uttar Pradesh where the facility to view the land map online is being provided by the Government.
|Sant Kabir Nagar
|Sant Ravidas Nagar
Steps to View UP Land Map in Mobile
All those people who want to see UP Bhu Naksha from mobile, they don’t have to worry, they can simply see the it by just being at their home through their mobile phone. They can see and download their land map through online by following the process provided below: –
- Visit to the UP Bhu Naksha Official Website.
- Select your state, tehsil, district, village.
- Then the map of their land will show up.
- Here, click on your khasra number in the map.
- This is how you can view your land map through online mode through your mobile.
Process to View and Download UP Bhu Naksha
- Visit to the Bhu Naksha Uttar Pradesh Official Website.
- Then, on the homepage, select the district, then tehsil and village.
- After that, the Bhu Naksha will open.
- Here, select the Khasra Serial Number from this map.
- Then, select Khasra Number, a page related to the land related details will show up.
- Here, select the details related to the land like account number, Order, Account holder name. then you will see the Map Report option.
- Click on the Map Report Option.
- In a new page, enter the given captcha code.
- Click o Show report PDF.
- Land map will show up on your screen.
- Then you will be able to download it.
Statistics and Data about UP Revenue Dispute
Get the details and data related to the UP Bhu Naksha / Bhulekh Uttar Pradesh Revenue Dispute here in the below section: –
|Revenue Court computerized Management System Related to RCCMS
|Related Statistics and Data
|Total Pending (more than one year)
|Total Pending (more than three years)
|Total Pending (more than five years)
|Total unupdated cases
If any person is face any difficulty in viewing the UP Bhu Naksha, then they can solve that by contacting the Revenue Council Uttar Pradesh Office. They can acquire the solution by reporting their problem to the Revenue Council by contacting the below helpline number and email ID: –
- Helpline Number: – 0522-2217155.
- Email ID: – firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Acquire the Bhu Naksha through Online Mode?
- In Order to View the UP Bhu Naksha Online, people need to Visit to the UP Bhu Naksha Portal. Then, they need to provide the asked details and then they will be able to extract the online map.
What is the Bhu Naksha Uttar Pradesh Official Website?
- The official website of UP Bhu Naksha is https://upbhunaksha.gov.in
How to View the Land Map or Farm?
- The resident of the UP State can see the ap of their land and farm through online mode, by visiting to the official website of UP Bhu Naksha and by providing all the necessary details.
How to know the Land Owner Name?
- People can know about the owner of the land by selecting its Khasra Number in the map. This details will show up.
Where to Contact for Land Map Related Problems?
- People can contact to Tehsil Office for the problems related to the Land Map.
Can a Person can Download the Bhu Naksha?
- Yes, a Person can Download the Bhu Naksha.
How to View Land Map in UP State?
- In order to view the land map in UP State, person need to Visit to the Bhu Naksha UP Official Website which is upbhunaksha.gov.in
UP Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here