Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Apply, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Skill Development. PMKVY 4.0 Registration, Benefits, Features of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana, Objective, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses List. PMKVY Key Components, Skill India Portal Login, How to Find PMKVY Training Center? How to Register Grievances? How to Get Details Regarding Job Roll like this? Steps to See Target Allocation.
The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been started to provide the employment to the jobless youth who are less educated. This scheme was started by the govt in 2015. The government often released helpful schemes for the benefit of the citizens of the country. This scheme is also released by the government to help the unemployed youth of the country. With the help of this scheme, 10th and 12th pass citizens who do not have any jobs can get the benefit of free industrial training provided by the government. Through this, they will get better employment by getting training in any field in which they are interested in or they can also start their own self-employment.
If you are interested to get the advantage of this scheme, then you have to complete your application process for that. Only the eligible people who will fill their application form for this scheme by visiting to its official website, will be able to acquire the benefit of free training in any field they want to get the training. The people will also be provided the training certificates once their training will be completed. In the below article, you will get all the details regarding Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Objective and other details.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Apply
The PMKVY has been initiated by the central government of the country to allow citizens to acquire income via the benefit of free skill training. PMKVY is one of the Scheme of Ministry of Skill development and entrepreneurship, That is beheaded by the NSDC. With the help of this scheme, the jobless youth of the country will get skill development training related to their interest, which will be helpful for them to acquire better living in future. With this, the individuals with previous experience are also rated and verified under Recognition of prior Learning (RPL), for which citizens are needed to list in it to acquire the benefits of this scheme.
To provide skill training to more people via PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the government will soon start PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 4.0, and in the approaching three years under this, the government will give employment training to lakhs of people with the help of this scheme. There are crores of young people who joined this scheme in the 1st phase till now, let us tell you that 1.25 crore people have made their enrolment, and by July 2021, 1.37 lakh beneficiaries have been recognized in more than 700 districts. Enrolment has been done. In this condition, the people who still want to make their registration to acquire the advantages of this scheme can follow the application form process by visiting to its Official Website.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Skill Development
Once the training will be completed, the people who will be acquiring training under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana scheme will be provided an amount of Rs. 8,000 with the certificate. Citizens will be capable to acquire employment simply through this training certificate, the chief motive of this scheme is to give job to eight lakh people in the country by giving them training, so that the youth people will get finer employment and more people will become educated.
Overview of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2024
|Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Apply
|15th July 2015
|Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
|To Provide Skill Training to the Youth for Employment
|All Unemployed Youth of the State
PMKVY 4.0 Registration
Under the PMKVY, there are lakhs of people who have been trained till now. And at the time of presenting the general budget for the financial year 2023-24, the finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman said that the central government will soon launch Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
At the time of speech, the finance minister also said that the PMKVY 4.0 will be initiated in the coming 3 years. Under this the work of skilling and lakhs of youth will be provided the skills in the country. With this, the prominence will also be given on at work training, industry partnership and alignment of courses with industry requirements. There are 30 skill centers will also be started over the country where they will be upskilled in a exceptional techniques. Under the 4th phase of PMKVY Scheme, the lakhs of people will be adept to acquire the better jobs by acquiring skill training. For this, the Modern Courses such as Robotics, IOT. Coding, 3-D, AI have also been incorporated for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 4.0, along with this they will also be notified about printing soft skills and drones.
The chief motive of initiating this Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana initiated by the central government is to encourage employment in the country. For this, with the help of this scheme, the government upskill the youngsters via free skill development, so that the less educated people of the country who are unemployed. And they are seeking for the jobs they can acquire the skills as per their capabilities under this scheme. Will be capable to acquire better employment by obtaining training. With this, the eternal skill centers will be motivated for more involvement of the private sector via the scheme and more and more people will be capable to get out of the issue of joblessness.
Features of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Main Features of PMKVY Scheme are Provided Below: –
- PMKVY was initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2015.
- Under this scheme, skill training is given to the unemployed youth.
- Total 30 skill centers will also be started in over all country where they will acquire the better training.
- PMKVY 4.0 will soon going to be released, under this scheme, the lakhs of people will be given training.
- The young people who are applying for this scheme, for any field. Firstly, their qualification will be seen and then according to that they will be get the training.
- Through this PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana, around 1.25+ crore people has been trained.
- The chief motive of this scheme, is to provide employment to 8 lakh jobless people.
- People getting training under this scheme will be provided a training certificate once their training will be completed, so that they get employment easily, in any field they wants to get in.
- Under this scheme, any people who is 10 or 12 dropout will be able to apply for the benefit of this scheme.
- Jobless people of the state will become financial independent after getting training and more job opportunities through this scheme.
- The jobless people of the country will get better living after getting skill training under this scheme.
- With the help of this PMKVY, extra concentration will be provided to the people of North East and Jammu and Kashmir who have dropped out of school after their class 10th or 12th.
Also Go Through Our These Articles: –
Benefits of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Benefits has been provided below in this section. If you wants to apply under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana then you must know about its benefits also. Here are some of the benefits of this scheme: –
- With the help of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Less educated and jobless young people in the country will be given skill training for free and they will also be provided the jobs.
- In order to acquire the benefit under this scheme, people have to successfully do their application process via online method. And they can do it by just being at their homes.
- Young people who are making their registration under PMKVY Scheme will be provided the free skill training in fourty technical areas.
- Once the training will be completed, the people will be provided Rs. 8,000 prize money.
- Youth will be provided Jackets to women and T-Shirts to Men. Diaries, ID Cards, Bags etc. at the time of training.
- Training Certificates will also be provided to the people who have completed their training under PMKVY Scheme.
- The people who are Trained under this PMKVY Yojana will also be provided the advantages of loan to start their own work.
- People who will get skill development training will also be able to acquire the jobs. Or can also start their own self work.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses List
Under this PMKVY Scheme, the several courses have been involved. The list of the courses is Provided Here: –
Agriculture Course, Construction Course, Electronics, Apparel Course, Life Science Course, Hospitality and Tourism Course. Iron and Steel Course, Motor Vehicle Course, Health care Course, Retail Course, Rubber Course, Furniture and Fitting Course, Leather Course. Beauty and Wellness Course, Role Model Course, Logistics Course, Gems Jewelers Course. Entertainment Media Course, Plumbing Course, IT Course, Green Job Course, Power Industry Course. Security Service Course, Insurance Banking and Finance Course, Skill Counselling for Prashna with Disability Course.
PMKVY Key Components
- Special Project
- Short Term Training
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Continuous Monitoring
- Standard Rhymes Brading & Communication
- Skill and Employment Fair
- Placement Assistant.
Skill India Portal Login
If you want to do your login on the Skill India Portal then for that you can follow the steps that we have provided below: –
- Open the website of this scheme.
- Then, after that, you have to click on the login button.
- After this, the login form will show up.
- Here, provide your username and password in the form.
- Then, click on the button of login.
- This is how you can complete your login process.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Apply
To acquire the advantages of the Skill Development Training Under this PMKVY Yojana,. The candidates how to make their online apply for this scheme by visiting to this official website. And then have to follow the follow the steps that have been given below: –
- Visit to the official website of PMKVY.
- Click on the option of Quick Links on the homepage of this website.
- Now you will see various options like Skill India, MSDE, UDAAN, NSDC, you have to click on the Skill India option.
- A new page will show up, in this page click on the I Want to Skill Myself option.
- Once you have clicked on that option, the candidate registration form will open.
- Provide all the asked details like your full name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email address and other details correctly.
- And at the end click on the button of submit.
- This is how you can complete your Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana application process successfully.
How to Find PMKVY Training Center?
Here, in this section you will get to know about how you can find the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Training center. So, if you want to know the details regarding this then follow the below provided steps: –
- Visit to the official website.
- Then, on the homepage of the website, click on the Find a training center option.
- Then, a form will open in the next page.
- Here you will see the options like search by sector, search by location and search by Job roles to find the training center.
- You need to click on any one of these options.
- Lets suppose that you have selected the search by sector option. Then, after that you have to click on the button of submit.
- Once your clicked on it then the training centers list will show up.
- This is how you can view the training center list.
How to Register Grievances?
If any people face any issue regarding this portal, then they can make a complaint regarding it on this portal. The process of making the complaint is provided below. Read the steps below: –
- To make your complaint firstly, visit to the official website of this scheme.
- Then, the homepage of the website will show up.
- Here, click on the information option.
- Then, click on the grievance option.
- After this, you will see the grievance form will show up on your screen.
- Here, enter your details like your full name, email id, mobile number, message and subject etc.
- Fill the information in the form and click on the option of submit.
- This is how you can complete your registration for the grievance.
How to Get Details Regarding Job Roll like this?
- Open the website of this scheme.
- Here, on the homepage of the website, click on the option of Candidate.
- And then click on the option of Courses.
- After this you will see the job role related information.
- A new page will open, you will see the form.
- In this form, select the search category.
- Then, fill all the asked details in the form.
- Click on the button of submit.
- Then, the information regarding target allocation will show up.
Steps to See Target Allocation
If you wants to know about that how you can see the target allocation under this yojana then you can follow the below provided steps: –
- Open the website of this scheme.
- Then, on the homepage, click on the Target Allocation option.
- After this, click on the Reallocation link.
How to See Training Partner List?
- In order to see the training partner list on this portal, firstly open the official website.
- Then, on the homepage of the website, click on the Training Provider option.
- Here, click on the training Partner list option.
- Then, a new page will show up, here you will see the Training Partner list.
Homepage of Our Website: – apyschemes.in