Uttarakhand Pashu Sakhi Yojana Online Apply Process, Eligibility Criteria, Required Document, Objective, Benefits and Features, Animal Sakhi Selection Process.
The Uttarakhand Pashu Sakhi Yojana has been started by the State Government for the cattle rearers. This scheme has been released to improve the women condition and rural cattle rearers of the state. Via this yojana, the training program will be initiated in the state to take care of the animals. After then, the women will be appointed as Pashu Sakhi and will be provided training. So, that he can inform the animal parents regarding the necessary details and other works about the animals health.
Uttarakhand Pashu Sakhi Yojana
The Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami has started this Uttarakhand Pashu Sakhi Yojana. Vis this yojana, to improve the economic condition of rural areas women and to raise the income of cattle herders, women will be appointed as Pashu Sakhi in the Uttarakhand State. These will act as a liaison between the Animal Husbandry Department and the Cattle Rearer. The women who will join under this yojana will be given details regarding all the yojanas run by the govt to the animal herders of the Uttarakhand State and will take care to give protection against regular medical treatment of animals such as Goat, Bull, Buffalo, Hen, Cow etc in the Concerned Village.
To do all these work the women will be provided the Training. So that the cattle rearers of the Uttarakhand State will acquire necessary details regarding the animals health via Pashu Sakhi by just being at their home. The animal-friendly woman will also be provided a fixed salary for this work.
You Can Read Our These Articles Also: –
Overview of the Uttarakhand Pashu Sakhi Yojana
|Uttarakhand Pashu Sakhi Yojana
|Uttarakhand State Government
|Animal Husbandry Department
|To Take Care of Animals in Rural area and Reduce Mortality
|State Women an Animal Husbandry
|Online and Offline
|Will be Launched Soon
The Details regarding the Salary will be provided to the Pashu Sakhi under this yojana, as per the media reports, the honorarium provided by the Indian govt to women members linked with self-help groups under the National Rural Livelihood Mission by the Central Govt. The same monthly salary will be given to the Women under this yojana.
The purpose of this yojana is to take care of animals in rural areas and decrease the mortality rate. Via this yojana, the purpose is to give more and more details about animal husbandry to the animal rearers of the Uttarakhand State, also to provide employment to the state women to make them independent. Via this scheme, the cattle rearers income will also increase. The state women will be able to the work of animal sakhi by being self-reliant and empowered. via this yojana, the govt will be provided the advantage of free training to women. And after that, they will be connected with the employment by giving them fixed salary amount every month.
- The Applicant Must be a Native of Uttarakhand State.
- Only the Women of the State will be able to apply under this yojana.
- The age of the person must be between 20 to 40 years.
- The Animal Friend Must be Least 8th Class Pass.
- It is necessary for the women applicant to have animal husbandry knowledge.
- The women must be a self-help group member.
- It is necessary for the women to have a bank account.
- Under this yojana, the training given can be done in the state as well and sometimes it can be conducted outside the State also.
- Aadhar Card of the Female,
- Basic Address Proof,
- Voter ID Card,
- Income Certificate,
- Ration Card,
- Land Documents,Educational Qualification Certificate,
- Passport Size Photograph,
- Mobile Number.
Benefits and Features
- This Yojana has been started by the Uttarakhand State government to improve the Uttarakhand State Animals Health.
- Via this yojana, The Uttarakhand State women will be appointed as trained. So that they become independent.
- All those women of Uttarakhand State who wants to work as Pashu Sakhi can acquire the benefit of Pashu Sakhi Training Program which is provided by the State government.
- Once the Training of the women will finish then they will start working as Pashu Sakhi, and then they will be provided salary by the government.
- Women will become independent and self-reliant.
- Under this Yojana, the training program will be provide by the Uttarakhand Government to the women of the state.
- The financial condition of the women who are doing animal husbandry in rural areas will improve, their income will also increase.
- Via this yojana, the State animal Herders will be able to acquire timely suggestions, Government schemes related information and facilities of first aid.
- Animal Rearers can be motivate for fodder production by Pashu Sakhi. Due to this the milk production of animal Husbandry will expand.
- Women who acquire the advantage of Pashu Sakhi Yojana will become independent and empowered.
- Animal Rearers of Uttarakhand will also become empowered by acquiring the advantage of this yojana.
- Women want to link this yojana can apply via online or offline.
- This yojana will be run in the whole state so that the women of the state can be Associated with job.
Application Process of Pashu Sakhi Yojana
All the Interested women who wants to apply for Pashu Sakhi Yojana and wants to acquire the training under this program will have to wait for some time. Because this scheme has been released by the Pushkar Singh Dhami recently. And the Official Website for the application process of this yojana has not released yet by the state government. As soon as the government will release the official website related details, we will surely update that here in this article also.
Pashu Sakhi Yojana Animal Sakhi Selection Process
- Firstly, With the help of the Sub-committee of all the rural areas of Uttarakhand State, the village organization will provide details regarding Pashu Sakhi Yojana to the Surrounding Women.
- Then, after that, the village sub-committee will be arranged a meeting at the VO Level by the chairman and secretary to identify the animal friend. This will be run by the Chairman and Secretary of VO.
- The local veterinary assistant, surgical (VAS) Extension officer or veterinary Representative will be called in the meeting.
- In the meeting followed by interview, there will be a written test of women.
- Pashu Sakhi will be chosen for the regarded area only after being successful in both the exams.
- After the Pashu Sakhi Selection process completion, Pashu Sakhi complete data will be sent for reporting and uploading profile in MIC Database.
What is this Uttarakhand Pashu Sakhi Yojana?
- The Uttarakhand State Government has started this Pashu Sakhi Yojana to raise the income of Cattle Rearers in the Uttarakhand State and to link the state women with employment.
By whom the Uttarakhand Pashu Sakhi Yojana Has been released?
- The Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami has started this Uttarakhand Pashu Sakhi Yojana.
Who will be provided the Benefit of Uttarakhand Pashu Sakhi Yojana?
- Only the Uttarakhand State women will be provided the benefit of this yojana.
Uttarakhand Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here