Madhya Pradesh Nishulk Cycle Vitran Yojana Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Benefits, Features, Objective, Scheme Implementation.
The Madhya Pradehs Nishulk Cycle Vitran Yojana has been started with the purpose of motivating students to acquire education, the govt conducts various yojanas. Via this yojana, various types of facilities are given to the students from scholarship. So that there is no obstacle in acquiring education. The Madhya Pradesh State Govt has released many similar schemes. one of the them is this Nishulk Cycle Vitran Yojana. Via this yojana, the cycles will be given to the MP State students to acquire education. In the below article, you will get complete details about the MP Nishulk Cycle Vitran Yojana Online Apply Process, Its eligibility, required documents etc.
Madhya Pradesh Nishulk Cycle Vitran Yojana
This yojana was released in 2105 year by the Madhya Pradesh State Govt. Via this yojana, free cycles will be distributed to those students of rural areas of the state who are studying in the 6th and 9th class in govt schools. This advantage of this yojana will be given to the students whose govt secondary/high school is not available in their village and they visit to other villages to acquire studies. The advantage of this yojana will be given to the students only once and if the student take readmission in 6th or 9th class then they will not be able to acquire the cycle benefit. Under this yojana, the beneficiary will be provided Rs. 2400 in their bank account to purchase a cycle.
During the admission time, the student address in the database will be considered as his village. student will not get the benefit of this yojana, if there is change in address. All those students who are studying in 6th class are given with 18 inch cycle and students of 9th class will be given 20 inch cycle. The students whose home and school distance is two kilometers will be provided the advantage of this yojana.
Read Our These Articles Also: –
Overview of the MP Nishulk Cycle Vitran Scheme
On the Basis of Registered Students profile in 6th and 9th class on the education portal of the concerned institution, the eligible students list will be made. And only then the eligible students will be verified. Once the verification is done then the cycles will be distributed and children. The execution and monitoring of this yojana will be done via online at the district and state level. The Village and school wise list of all the beneficiary students of this yojana will be made available. it will create the transparency to the general public.
|MP Nishulk Cycle Vitran Yojana Online Registration Process
|MP Nishulk Cycle Vitran Yojana
|MP State Govt
|To provide cycle to the students of the MP State
|6th and 9th class students of MP State who are studying in govt schools
|Application Applying Mode
|Online and Offline
The Purpose of this yojana is to distribute free cycles to the rural areas students of the MP State who are in 6th and 9th class in govt schools. The advantage of this yojana will be given to only those students whose village does not have secondary or high school and they visit to the other villages to acquire their studies. The financial assistance will be given by the govt to the eligible students Only. This scheme will also increase the interest of students in their studies and also make them curious and motivated to study more by providing them cycle facility. The dropout students number will lessen in the state.
Implementation of this Scheme
- On the education portal, the mapping work will be completed by the district education officer.
- The government will initiate the selection process after the mapping.
- With the help of Format One B, the entry of the admitted students will be completed to the selected students.
- With the help of software, the eligibility of all the students will be checked.
- The principal at his own level, will verify the eligibility list.
- In the verification, the mobile number, aadhaar number, bank account number etc will also be verified.
- The principal of the school will have the right to approve.
- The principal will sent the proposal for payment to the cluster center principal online after locking the eligibility.
- Once the payment will be done, on the education portal, the voucher number of the bill will be mandatorily entered by the concerned principal. And then the payment will be obtained.
- The applicant must be from Madhya Pradesh Rural Area.
- In order to become eligible for this yojana, in the village of the applicant, there must not be the middle or high school.
- The distance between students village and school must be 2 kilometers.
- Student must be studying in 6th or 9th class.
- Aadhar Card,
- Mobile Number,
- Passport Size Photograph,
- Composite ID Card,
- Email ID,
- Address Proof,
- Ration Card,
- Age Proof,
- Income Certificate.
Benefits and Features
- In the year 2015, the MP Free Cycle Distribution Yojana has been released by the MP State Govt.
- The advantage of this yojana will be given to only those students, which students do not have govt secondary/high school in their own village and they visit to other village for acquiring studies.
- Via this yojana, free cycles will be provided to those students of rural areas of the MP State who are in 6th and 9th class in govt schools.
- The beneficiary will be provided Rs 2400 amount into their bank account to purchase cycle.
- The advantage of this yojana will be given to only once to the students and if the student takes readmission in the 6th or 9th class then they will not be provided the benefit of this yojana again.
- The students who are studying in 6th class will be provided 18 inch cycle.
- At the admission time, that address of the students which in own all database will be considered and if the address has been changed then the student will not get advantage of this yojana.
- Those students who have two kilometers distance from their home to their school will be able to acquire the benefit of this yojana.
- The students of 9th class will be provided 20 inch cycle.
Online Registration of Madhya Pradesh Nishulk Cycle Vitran Yojana
- Visit to the Official Website of MP Nishulk Cycle Vitran Scheme.
- Then, Click on the Madhya Pradesh Nishulk Cycle Distribution yojana.
- A new page will open. Here, Click on the application option.
- Then, the application form will open.
- Here, provide the necessary details.
- Upload this required Documents.
- Click on Submit option.
MP Govt Schemes Category Link: – Click Here