MP epravesh Portal Registration, Login, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Features, Login, College List, Track Candidates Status, View University List, Search College and Course, Steps to Know Applicant ID.
Get the Details about the MP epravesh portal in the below article. Its Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents and other details.
The Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Board has launched a new portal called epravesh portal for the Students of the state. This portal is for those students who want to take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Via this portal, students will be easily able to fill their application form, eligibility criteria for admission, colleges list etc. In the below article you will get complete details about this portal. Read the article till end.
MP epravesh Portal Registration
The MP ePravesh portal has been launched by the Higher Education Board of Madhya Pradesh. Via this portal, students who are searching for the admission under UG and PG college can apply easily by just being at their home. Students can register in courses such as MA, BA, BCOM, MCOM, BSC, MSC.
The interested applicants who wants to take the admission in UG and PG Colleges can visit to the official website and can continue their registration through online for various courses.
Overview of the MP epravesh Protal
|MP epravesh Portal
|Higher Education Board
|For those students who want to take admission in UG and PG Colleges
|To provide admission in BCOM/BSC/BA/MA/MSC/MCOM
|Colleges List, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Online and The Login process
|Students can take admission through online
Initially people had to visit to the UG and PG Colleges for admission. but now the MP Govt has released this new portal from which people can easily take admission under UG and PG Colleges. This save a lot of time and money of the people. The Madhya Pradesh Higher education board has released a new portal called eparvesh portal. With the help of this portal, interested people can easily do their online registration for the admission in the courses such as BA/MA/BCOM/MCOM/BSC/MSC.
- An applicant must 12th class passed from a recognized board.
- Applicant must have cleared an entrance test for this yojana.
- Applicant must have relevant documents to become eligible for this course.
- Student must have 65% marks in their graduation courses.
Benefits and Features
- eparvesh portal has been launched by the Higher Education Board of Madhya Pradesh.
- Students can take the admission in UG and PG college via this online portal.
- Students can also register themselves in courses such as BSC/MA/BA/MSC/MCOM/BCOM.
- Students do not have to visit to any college to get admission they can take admission by just being at their home.
- Students can view the colleges list eligibility criteria and the login process via this portal.
- The enrolling eligibility can be check in both UG and PG Courses.
MP epravesh Portal College List
Here we have provided the list of the colleges that come under this portal: –
- Jiwaji University, Gwalior,
- Barkatullah University, Bhopal,
- Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur,
- Devi Ahilya University, Indore,
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University, Chhatarpur,
- Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Evam Vedic Vishwavidyalaya Ujjain.
Steps to Login
- Open Website of Department of Higher Education.
- Then, on the homepage, go to the login section.
- There you will see various options such as: – Help Center, Kiosk, Admin, College, University.
- Click on the option according to your choice.
- After that, in a new page, provide the details such as Username, admin and password.
- Then, click on submit option.
Online Registration Process of MP epravesh Portal
- Visit to the Official Website of eparvesh.
- Click on the Undergraduate option.
- Then, in a new page, select the online admission option.
- Then, registration form will open.
- Here, fill the asked details and then click on submit option.
- Visit to the Official website of Department of higher education government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Click on postgraduate option.
- Then a new page will open.
- Here click on I Agree button after reading all the terms and conditions.
- Then, click on online admission in a new page.
- After that, registration form will open. here, fill the asked details.
- And then, click on submit.
How to Track Candidates Status?
- Visit to the Official website of the Higher Education government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Then, click on the Graduate option.
- After that, in a new page, click on the Track Candidate status option.
- Then, in a new page, enter the details like application number and DOB.
- Click on view status.
Steps to Know Applicant ID
- Go to the website of Department of Higher Education.
- Then, click on the Graduate option on the homepage.
- In a new page, click on know your applicant id.
- Then enter the details such as name, DOB, Mother name and father name.
- Click on search option.
Steps to Search College and Course
- Open the Website of Higher Education Government of MP.
- Click on the search college and course on the homepage.
- Then, in a new page, enter the details such as college status, district, college, course level, college type, Course.
- Click on search option.
- The colleges and courses list will show up.
How to View University List?
- Visit to the Official Website of the Department of Higher Education.
- Then, click on University option.
- After that, in a new page, a list of university will open.
- Here, click on the view colleges to know about the college.
- Contact Number of Higher Education Department: – 0755-2554763.
- Customer Care Number: – 0755-6720201.
MP Govt Schemes Category Link: – Click Here