Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Balashray Yojana Online Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Objective, Required Documents, Benefits, Features.
The Central Government and the state government are working together with full determination in the education field. To make sure that every child in India will become educated. So that the children future can be made bight. Recently the Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Dhami Ji has announced a yojana to provide Education to the Uttarakhand State Orphan Children. The name of the Scheme is Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Balashray Scheme. Via this yojana, the children orphaned due to any kind of disaster, Epidemic and accident will be provided education from 1st class to 12th class by the Uttarakhand State Govt.
If you wants to acquire the complete details regarding Mukhyamantri Balashray Yojana then you can read the complete below article.
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Balashray Yojana
On 5th September 2023, on the Teacher’s day occasion, The Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Dhami Singh Ji has announced the Launch of this Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Balashray Yojana at the time of a program organized at the CM residence Office. Via this yojana, the arrangements will be made by the State govt for the School Education of those children of the state who have been orphaned because of any kind of epidemic, accident and disaster.
With the School Education Arrangement, these children will also be provided the uniforms, free books. Socks, shoes all the materials for writing and reading. Now via the Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Balashray Yojana, Children orphaned due to any epidemic, accident and disaster will not be deprived of getting their school education. The education will be promote with this yojana of the eligible orphan children in the Uttarakhand. And it will also help the State govt in Educating them.
Overview of the Mukhyamantri Balashray Yojana
|Mukhyamantri Balashray Yojana Online Apply Process
|Mukhyamantri Balashray Yojana
|CM Pushkar Singh Dhami
|5th Sep 2022
|Providing school education to orphan children from 1st to 12th class
|Orphaned Children because of any kind of epidemic, disaster, accident.
The Purpose of this Yojana is to provide school education to the orphan children who have been orphaned because of any kind of disaster, accident. Via this yojana, the State govt will arrange for the school education of these children from 1st Class to 12th Class. The purpose of this yojana is that the Uttarakhand Orphan Children are not deprived of going to school without their parents. And without worrying regarding the fees, they can continue their education by going to school.
Because it has been seen many times that when children become orphans, they are deprived of continuous quality education due to fees. But now via the Mukhyamantri Balashray Yojana Uttarakhand 2023, Children orphaned due to epidemic, accident, disaster will be able to acquire quality education with the help of the State Govt.
- The applicant must be a Uttarakhand state Native.
- Only those children who are orphaned because of any epidemic, disaster and accident are eligible to apply under this yojana.
- Aadhar Card,
- Age Certificate,
- Address Proof,
- Passport Size Photograph,
- Parents Death Certificate because of epidemic, calamity, accident.
Benefits and Features
- On 5th Sep 2022, The CM Pushkar Dhami Singh has announced the launch of the this Scheme.
- The Chief Minister has announced at the time a program organized at his residence office.
- Via this yojana, the state govt will make arrangements for school education of children orphaned because of any kind of Epidemic, accident, disaster.
- The state govt will give free education to all such children from 1st Class to 12th Class.
- With this, uniforms, books, socks, shoes and all the material for writing and reading will also be given free of cost to them.
- This yojana will encourage the school education of children orphaned due to accident. Disaster, epidemic in the Uttarakhand State and their future will become bright.
- Under this yojana, the eligible orphan children will complete their school education without worrying regarding their fees.
- The CM of Uttarakhand keeps making many efforts to promote the education.
Online Registration Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Balashray Yojana
- Those eligible orphan children who wants to acquire education by making their online apply under this yojana. Then they will have to wait for some time. The Chief Minister has just announced to initiate this yojana on the occasion of Teacher’s Day. The state govt and education department will soon launch this yojana in the Uttarakhand. When this yojana will released in the Uttarakhand State and the details regarding the application process under it will be provided.
Uttarakhand Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here