Tamil Nadu Aavin Milk Card Registration, Process of Renewal / Subscription, Eligibility Criteria, Application Status, Contact Details.
Get the Details About the Tamil Nadu Aavin Milk Card Registration Process, Its Eligibility Criteria, Status Check Process, Renewal and Subscription process, Contact Details etc in the below article.
The Tamil Nadu Aavin Milk Card has been build to give the real opportunities regarding to the business to all the people who are associated in the dairy industry of Tamil Nadu. So that it can give subsidies to the people who are purchasing the milk via the this prestigious card Development. By visiting to the organization’s official website, the people can apply for this prestigious card which is responsible for pursuing the benefits related to the dairy business in Tamil Nadu. You can get the details regarding this yojana from the below provided article.
Tamil Nadu Aavin Milk Card
In the Tamil Nadu State, a new milk Cards are available to boost the Milk sale in Tamil Nadu State. From first January 2022, these cards have been helpful so the residents can effortlessly purchase milk in the Tamil Nadu State. Via the development of this prestigious card the Farmers, milkman and business will flourish, this will also give subsidies to the residents and it will raise them to purchase the products.
The subsidy of 2 to 3 rupees will be provided to the residents via the development of this milk card which is sold on the Tamil Nadu Cooperative services official website. If you purchase the milk from retail shop then you will acquire it at a higher price as compared to the price that is accessible via this card. You will save 60 to 90 rupees per month via this card development.
- Applicant must be Tamil Nadu State Permanent Resident.
Our Other Posts: –
Tamil Nadu Aavin Milk Card Application Registration Process
- Visit to the Website of the Yojana.
- Click on the Online New Milk Card Sales tab on the homepage.
- The Aavin Online Milk Card Sales page will show up.
- Then, click on the tab of Milk Cards Registration.
- Registration form will open. Enter the details of Consumer personal and product details.
- Submit the Registration form.
Process of Renewal / Subscription
- Visit to the Website of this yojana.
- Click on the tab of Online New Milk Card Sales on the homepage.
- The Aavin Online Milk Card Sales Page will open.
- Click on the tab of Milk Card Renewal/Subscription.
- New page will open. Here enter the Aavin Consumer ID or Smart Card Number.
- Then click on Submit button.
- You can renew accordingly.
- Visit to the Website of the Scheme
- Click on the Tab of Online New Milk Card Sales on the homepage.
- Then Aavin Online Milk Card Sales Page will open.
- Here, click on the tab of Check Registration Status.
- Then, Provide the registration reference Number provided at the registration time to acquire a consumer ID.
- Application Status will show up.
- Address: – TCMPF Ltd., Aavin Illam,
- 3A, Pasumpon Muthuramalinganar Salai,
- Nandanam, Chennai – 600 035
- Contact: – 1800 425 3300
- Mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tamil Nadu Govt Scheme Category: – Click Here