Mukhyamantri Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Bihar Online Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Objective, Benefits and Features, Offline Apply Process.
The Bihar Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana has been launched by the Bihar State Government to provide the advantage to the helpless citizens who are living below the poverty line of the Bihar State. Via this yojana, the financial assistance will be given to the families of the State whose earning head has died because of any reason. The family of the deceased will be provided the financial assistance by the Bihar State Government. Because of this the death of the earning member of the family, the financial situation of the family deteriorates because of the non-availability of any means of earning. In this kind of situation, all these types of families will be given the financial help by the Bihar State Government.
Mukhyamantri Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Bihar Online Apply
The Chief Minister of Bihar Mr. Nitish Kumar has started this Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana Bihar Yojana to provide financial support to the economically weak families. Under this yojana, the Financial Assistance will be given to the families of the Bihar State whose family the earning head dies because of any reason.
These families will be given the financial assistance of 20,000 rupees by the govt. In case of the death of a person in the age group of 18 to 60 years, Only then the financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiary. This financial assistant amount will be directly send into the bank account of the victim’s family. This assistance will help the family of the deceased in their different financial situation. The Social Welfare Department, Bihar Operates this Yojana. In order to acquire the advantage of this yojana, all member of the victim’s family will be able to apply offline or online.
Overview of the Parivarik Labh Scheme
|Bihar Parivarik Labh Yojana Status Check Process
|Bihar Mukhyamantri Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
|Social Welfare Department
|Providing the financial assistance to the poor families
|Financially weaker families of the Bihar State
|Online or Offline
The Purpose of this yojana is to provide financial assistance to the vulnerable families of the Bihar State. If in the family the person who is earning dies because of any reason then that family can apply under this yojana and they will get the financial assistance to meet their basic financial needs. The financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 will be given by the Bihar State government to these types of families. They will get the amount directly credited into their bank account. For this the person who is applying must have the account in a nationalized bank. By getting the financial assistance given by the govt, all the eligible families will be able to maintain themselves and this will upgrade their financial condition.
Other Article to Read : –
- Only Bihar Native Applicant can acquire the benefit of this yojana.
- Those citizens who are living below the poverty line can acquire the benefit of this yojana. who have been residing in the Bihar State at minimum ten years.
- If the death of the earning member of the family is an accident or sudden.
- In order to acquire the advantage o this yojana, the age of the deceased must be between 18 years to 60 years.
- If the age of the deceased is less or more than the age of the deceased in the attested documents, then the application will not get the benefit of this yojana.
- If the family of the applicant is already acquiring the advantage of any other govt pension yojana, then they will not be able to get the benefit of this yojana.
- Aadhar Card,
- Caste Certificate,
- Address Proof,
- Income Certificate,
- BPL Ration Card,
- Identity Card,
- Date of Birth,
- Passport Size Photograph,
- Bank account Statement,
- Mobile Number,
- Death Certificate,
- Photocopy of the FIR.
Benefits and Features
- The Bihar National Family Benefit Scheme has been launched by the Bihar State Government to provide advantage to all the economically weaker category people in the Bihar State.
- The advantage of this yojana will be provided to the families who are living under the BPL Category of the Bihar State.
- Via this yojana, if the person who is earning income in the family dies, then the financial assistance will be given to the victim’s family.
- The Social Welfare Department, has implemented this National Family Benefit Scheme Bihar.
- Via this yojana, Financial Assistance of Rs. 20,000 will be provided to the family of the deceased.
- The beneficiary family will get the amount directly into the bank account of the beneficiary. So it will be really helpful for them.
- Under this yojana, the applicants can apply online by just being at their home.
- They don’t need to visit any office for doing the registration.
- Under this Yojana, the applicant can apply offline.
- The family of the deceased can fulfil their financial requirements by acquiring the advantage of the financial assistance given by the govt.
How to do Login?
- Visit to the official website of the RTPS and other services Bihar.
- Then, homepage of the website will open.
- Here, click on the Login option.
- Then, login page will show up.
- Here, Enter Login ID.
- You will receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP.
- And enter the captcha code.
- Click on the Login option.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Bihar Online Registration Process
- Visit to the Official Website of Bihar Government RTPS and Other Services.
- On the homepage, you will see the RTPS Services Option.
- Click on the option of Application for National Family Benefit scheme in the Services of Social Security Schemes OF Social Welfare Department Section.
- Then, the application Form will show up.
- Enter the necessary details in the application form such as Deceased Name, time of death, name of daughter/son, District, Bank account details, panchayat and age etc.
- Once you are done with providing all these details then upload the required documents and photo asked in the form.
- Tick on the I Agree Option.
- Select you department in the option of apply to the office.
- Click on the OK Option.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the submit.
Offline Apply Process Under this Yojana
- Visit to the nearest SDO Office or Social Welfare Department Office.
- There, you will get the application form to apply under this yojana.
- Once you get the application form, then enter all the asked details in the form.
- After that, attach the necessary documents such as Death certificate, FIR Photocopy etc.
- Then submit your form in the SDO Office.
- You will be provided a receipt by the office official.
- The SDO Officer will inspect the Application Form.
- Once the verification of the investigation is done then the financial assistance amount of the 20,000 rupees will be sent to the bank account of the beneficiary family.
What is the Official Website of the Rashtriya Pariwaar Labh Yojana?
- The Official Website of this yojana is serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
Who can acquire the benefit of this Yojana?
- The people who are living below the poverty line and on whom they are dependent will be provided the benefit of this yojana.
What is the amount of financial assistance will be provided to the family of the deceased under this yojana?
- The family of the deceased person will get Rs. 20,000 as a financial assistance.
How can a person can apply under this yojana?
- Through both online and offline mode a candidate can apply for the financial assistance under this yojana.
What is the offline process of acquire the benefit of this yojana?
- Candidate need to contact the SDO of their district to get the benefit of this yojana.
Bihar Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here