Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits, Objective, Implementation.
Get the Details About the Telangana Rythu Vedika Yojana Applying Process, Its benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Implementation and Other Details.
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
The Telangana State Government is making a platform called Rythu Vedika. This platform will help in promising higher returns to the farmers for their farm produce. This yojana has been released regarding the issues which are faced by the famers of the Telangana State. On the 31st Oct 2020, At Kodakandla Mandal Headquarters town in Jangaon District, the Rythu Vedika Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana State.
The farmers will be bring under one platform with the help of this yojana and this will be helpful for farmers in getting a high number of returns. In order to help the farmers lots of Rythu Vedikas will be made in the state.
Overview of the Telangana Rythu Vedik Scheme
|Telangana Rythu Vedik Scheme
|Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
|Providing high Returns
The purpose of this yojana is to provide a lot of higher returns to the farmers who are facing the issues to get good returns. initially the farmers were not able to talk about their issues regarding high returns but now they can address their issues with the help of this yojana the beneficiary farmers will be provided lots of Rythu Vedika and they will be able to address their farm activities related problems. The Telangana State is the only state who buys grains from the farmers directly and this helps them in future.
Read Our Other Articles Also: –
- Applicant must be a Telangana State permanent resident.
- Applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- Farmer should have the valid working mobile number.
- Farmer must have a bank account number.
- This yojana will assist the farmers to increase their voices together on a definite matter.
- The farmers can organize themselves into popular groups.
- A beneficiary will acquire better marketing facilities and high prices.
- The farmers will get higher productivity.
- Farmers will be able to discuss their problems with each others.
- It will help in proper selling of the product by the farmers.
- The yojana will help the farmers in protecting their rights and will be able to do their work without any hindrance.
- The government of the state have set a plan to construct around 2,601 Rythu Vedikas in the Telangana State.
- From these, till the 30th Oct 2020, the work of around 1,580 Rythu Vedika was completed.
- Telangana State Govt has earmarked 572.22 Crore Rupees towards the total construction cost at 22lakh Rupees per Rythu Vedika.
- Around 12 lakh rupees will be met by the agriculture department from the total cost.
- From MNREGS Funds, the remaining ten lakh rupees will be met.
- There are two rooms and two toilets in each Rythu Vedika with a plinth area of 2,046 square feet.
- They will be given with tap water connections and electricity connections.
- There will be 139 urban Rythu Vedikas and 2,462 Rural Rythu Vedikas.
- For 24 buildings, donors have come forward to bear the entire expenditure.
- The donors have provided land for 139 buildings.
Apply Online for Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
- Visit to the Official Website.
- Then, click on the registration tab.
- After that, the registration form will open.
- Enter the asked details in this form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on submit.
Telangana Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here