AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Online Apply, Required Documents, Benefit, Helpline Details.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme is launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. Under this yojana, the financial assistance will be provided to the AP State women of weaker sections and women must be from the OBC, SC, ST and minorities to acquire the benefit of this yojana. In order to update the women empowerment rate this yojana provides total of 75,000 rupees for the successive four years.
This yojana is initiated by the AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy under the AP Women’s Welfare department. the women of age between 45 to 60 years from the minority communities will be able to acquire the benefit under this yojana.
Overview of the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Department of Panchayati Raj and Rural Development, Andhra Pradesh
|12th Aug 2020
|Financial Assistance of 75,000 Rupees will be given to the women beneficiaries
The YSR Cheyutha Yojana is the major welfare yojana of AP Govt which was launched on 12th Aug 2020. The objective of this yojana is to provide financial support to women of AP to make them independent. Financial assistance will be given under this yojana to the beneficiaries for starting the income/wealth generation activity. The benefit of Rs. 75,000 will be given in four equal installments in a period of four years. The women who are between the age of 45 to 60 years can apply under this yojana. The women will be provided the benefit only if she belong to any of these caste, which are Backward Caste, Schedule Tribe, Schedule Caste, Minority. The annual family income of the women family must be 1,20,000 rupees per year in the rural area and in the urban area it must be 1,44,000 rupees per year.
If the women have four wheeler then she is not eligible for this yojana but taxis, autos and tractors are exempted. Sanitation worker family is also eligible to apply under this yojana for the financial assistance. The govt volunteers can also identify the beneficiary by doing door to door survey in the area. if the women beneficiary is covered under the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme then she is not eligible to apply under this yojana. It is estimated that the 26 lakh + women will be provided the benefit of this yojana. Women beneficiary can visit to the office of gram ward sachivalayam to apply under this yojana.
- The Person must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Only the women will be given the benefit of this yojana.
- Age of the women must be between 45 to 60 years.
- Women must belong to the : – ST, SC, Backward caste, or belong to the minority.
- The annual family income of the women must be : – in urban area: 1,44,000 and in rural area 1,20,000 rupees.
- The women family must hold below mentioned area of land: – in rural area: 1,20,000 rupees, in urban area: 1,44,000 Rupees.
- The women family must hold the below mentioned area of land: – 10 Acres of Dry, 3 Acres of Wet, and 10 Acres of both dry and wet.
- The women family must not own any four wheeler.
- No family member must be a serving employee or a govt pensioner.
- No family member must be an income tax payee.
- Electricity consumption of women family must not be more than three hundred Units.
- Women family must not own commercial and residential property in the municipal area having built up area of more than one thousand square feet.
More Articles Like This: –
- Aadhar Card,
- Bank Account Details,
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Proof,
- Income Certificate,
- Caste Certificate,
- Minority Certificate,
- Age related document for proof of the women age.
- The beneficiary women will be provided Financial Assistance of Rs. 75,000.
- Financial Assistance will be paid in four years in a equal installment of 18,750 Rupees.
Online Apply for AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Firstly, visit to the Navasakam Beneficiary Management Portal.
- Then, click on the login.
- Select the citizen login.
- Provide the Aadhar No. & verify it by OTP.
- Once the verification is done then select the citizen scheme application tab of YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
- Fill the details.
- Upload the documents.
- Click on submit.
- The Applications under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be forwarded to the welfare and education assistant or ward welfare and development secretary.
- The officials will do the field verification. and forward their recommendations to the mandal parishad development officer or municipal corporation.
- MPDO then transfer the applications to the Backward class welfare department executive director.
- The eligible beneficiary final list under this yojana will be made accessible at all secretariats.
- The financial assistance in four equal installment will be transferred in the beneficiary bank account every year.
- The eligible applicant can apply offline by visiting the gram ward sachivalyam office.
- Helpline Number: – 1902
- Email address: – email@example.com.
Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here