Sanchar Saathi Portal Login, Purpose, Eligibility, How to Block Stolen or Lost Mobile Through Sanchar Saathi Portal, Required Documents, Application Status Process.
The Sanchar Saathi Portal has been launched by the Indian government to easily find out about the stolen and lost mobile phones. People who lost their phone can easily find them by using this portal. We all know that a phone of a person carries lots of personal information about that person. And the mobile phone of any person get stolen or they lost their phone then it is very risky because of this their lots of personal information will be leaked. So, the Indian government started this portal to help all those people who face this problem. In the below article, get the complete details about the Sanchar Saathi Portal Online Apply Process, Eligibility, Required Documents, Purpose, Login details, Status check process etc.
Sanchar Saathi Portal
The Sanchar Saathi Portal has been launched by the Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnav on 17th May 2023. On this day, the World Telecom Day is celebrated across the world. This portal has been started for the citizens of our country. Now people can easily find out their stolen and lost mobile phones, Via this portal. Or people will also be able to immediately block their phone with the use of this portal.
Besides this, this portal will also provide details about total number of SIMs activated on your ID. Just like Apple’s Fin My Phone, people will be able to locate their Android Phone via this Portal. Currently, This portal of mobile tracing was accessible only in Mumbai and Delhi. And soon will be implemented across the country.
Here Are The Links Of Are Other Articles: –
Overview of the Sanchar Saathi Portal
|Sanchar Saathi Portal Online Apple Process
|Name of the Portal
|Sanchar Saathi Portal
|Union Telecom Ministry Shri Ashwini Vaishnav
|Department of Telecom Government of India
|Facilitate Easy Locating of lost phone
|Citizens of our country
The Purpose of releasing this Portal is to give details about knowing the total mobile phones and SIMs activated on your personal ID. When a mobile phone of a person got stolen or lost then their personal information got leaked and money got stolen. This is the reason that why government has initiated this portal to keep personal information of the people save and secure. People will be able to acquire their lost phone easily via this portal. There are many other services also available on this portal.
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
- All Indian Citizens are eligible to acquire the advantage of this portal.
- Mobile Purchase Receipt,
- Mobile Number,
- Mobile FIR Copy.
Sanchar Saathi Portal Login Process
- In order to acquire the advantage of the facilities accessible on the portal, firstly, a person need to visit to the Sanchar Saathi Portal official website.
- You will see the login option.
- Click on that option.
- Then, a new page will open. Here, provide your username an password.
- After that, Provide the captcha code and click on submit option.
How to Block Stolen or Lost Mobile Through Sanchar Saathi Portal?
If any person want to block or find their lost or stolen phone, the they can use this Portal. Here we have mentioned the steps that how a person can use this portal to find or block their lost or stolen mobile.
- Firstly, visit to the Sanchar Saathi Portal Official Website.
- On the homepage, Click on CEIR Services option.
- Then, click on Block Stolen / Lost Mobile Option.
- After that, in a new page, Provie the details related to mobile.
- Enter the details such as mobile number, Model, Company, Purchase receipt have to be uploaded etc.
- Provide the information of the lost mobile Such as state, union territory, place, date, Police Station, Complaint Number, District, Police Complaint Copy to be uploaded.
- After that, provide the details such as Name, address, Email ID, Identification Number of the owner, etc. also provide the Captcha Code, and mobile number.
- Click on Get OTP Option.
- Enter the OTP in the asked place.
Check Application Status Process
- Visit to the Official Website of the Department of Telecom.
- Then, on the homepage, Click on the Check Request Status option.
- After that, on a new page, Provide your which you got in the process of blocking the lost or stolen mobile.
- Click on Submit option.
- After that, you will be able to check the your lost or stolen mobile status.
Central Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here