Goa Employment Exchange Registration, Login at goaonline.gov.in Portal, Benefits, Documents Required, Objective, Application Status, Contact Details.
Get The Details about the Goa Employment Exchange Portal Registration, Objective, Benefits, Documents Required, Login process, Status Check Process, Contact Details etc.
Goa Employment Exchange Registration
Goa Employment Registration has been initiated by the State government to increase the employment opportunities and decrease the unemployment rate in the state. There are many states who run various types of employment related programs so that the people who are unemployed and are searching for the job opportunities will get employment.
So, the goa State government has also released the Goaonline.gov.in portal for its citizens. On this portal, the registered candidates will be able to find the employment as per their education qualifications. With the help of this portal, the citizen of that state get the first preference.
Overview of the goaonline.gov.in Portal
|Goa Employment Exchange Portal Registration
|Name of the Portal
|Goa Employment Exchange Portal
|Providing employment to the unemployed people
Our Other Articles: –
The L&E Card Number is a unique identification number. This number will be generated only after make the successful registration under Goa Employment Exchange Website. this card will keep the details regarding the full history of the employment status and also it will remain functional for the employment time of the citizens. For the goa Labor and Employment card, the Employment exchange portal online registration is totally free. people need to pay the Rs. 75 to register. This Labor and Employment Card online registration will aid in connecting the data possessed from state employment exchanges to the national career system and joining with Aadhar Card.
The main purpose of Goa Employment Exchange is to give job opportunities to the jobless people in the state. With the help of this Goa Employment Exchange Registration, the unemployed people will get jobs and they will become independent and self-reliant. They do not have to be dependent on any other person financially. There are lots of career counselling programs and skill development programs have been organized under this program. Now all the interested people who wants to make their online registration can visit to the official website and can make their registration by following the steps that we have mentioned below.
- All the interested candidates will be able to find Employment as per their educational qualification with the help of goaonline.gov.in portal.
- The applicant will get a unique registration number via this Goa Employment Exchange, people can search the government by using this number.
- All those people who are registered on this portal will be appointed in govt and non-govt jobs on the basis of priority.
- Residence Certificate,
- Experience Certificate,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Caste Certificate,
- Scan photocopy of the photograph (maximum 80 kb)
- Scanned copy of other documents.
- Education certificate of 10th 12th or diploma.
- Applicant’s Passport size photo.
How to Register and Login for Goa Employment Exchange Portal?
- Visit to the Official Website of Goa Employment Exchange Portal.
- Then, Click on Register.
- In a new page, provide your mobile number, Email ID, click on Generate OTP.
- Then, provide the otp in the asked place.
- Click on submit.
- The form will show up.
- Here, fill the asked details.
- And then submit the form.
- Then you will be able to make your successful login by using your Login ID and password.
How to View Goa Employment Exchange Application Status?
In order to know your Goa Employment Exchange Application Status, check you need to Follow the below provided steps: –
- Visit to the Official Website of Goa Employment Exchange.
- Then, Click on the Track Status option on the homepage.
- After that, in a new page, you need to fill some details such as: – service, Acknowledgement Number, Department, Captcha Code.
- After that, click on Search and you application status will open.
If you have any kind of problem while doing registration for goa employment exchange or any other issue with the registration process or goaonline.gov.in portal then you can contact on the below mentioned helpline number: –
- Phone Number: – (+91) 92259-05914
- Email ID: – email@example.com
- Timing: – 10:00 am to 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday.