Parivar Pehchan Patra Online Apply and Status, Objective, Benefits, Documents Required, Login, View Active Operators, Track BPL Status, See Parivar Pehchan Patra Beneficiary List
Chief Minister of Haryana has launched a new scheme called Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme. this scheme is only for the Haryana state families. The Haryana citizens will be provided the benefits of the state and central government and services under this scheme.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Online Apply
Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar has been launched this Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 2022. As the CM stated that this Parivar Pehchan Patra is a unique ID card of fourteen digits. This card will be given to all the Haryana state citizens.
On the Basis of Social and Economic and Caste Census, the benefits of services and schemes will be provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme. On birth of any new member, that member name will be added in the letter through Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
All the citizens of Haryana state, who wants to get the benefit of Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme 2022 they have to do the complete the application process first. This ID Card is designed for separate as well as for joint families, so both type of family of are the Haryana citizens will be able to get the benefit of this Haryana Family Identity Card Scheme 2022.
Overview of the Parivar Pehchan Patra
|Name of the Scheme
|Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
|Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar
|To provide the facilities to the Haryana state citizens
|54 families of the state
Our Other Articles Links: –
Providing facilities and convenience is the main objective behind related is Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra for the state Citizens. the state citizen will be able to collect the data of the whole family under this letter. This will also held in lessen the corruption by delivery of citizen centric services and finding the fraud beneficiaries. The 14 digit of Family identity card will help in make sure automatic delivery of facility and scheme to the beneficiaries according to the eligibility.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana 2022 Benefits
- Under Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme, the benefits of benefits of different scholarship schemes and post matric scholarship will be easily available.
- This will also help in getter colleges and schools admission.
- Between the state citizens and the government, this scheme will work in a best way.
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra 202 along with family pension, medical benefits/facility: Ayushman Bharat yojana and old age pension/ disabled pension/ widow pension will help in getting benefits.
- Only the permanent resident of the Haryana state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Mobile number,
- Aadhar Card,
- Family Identity proof,
- Married Status,
- Aadhar Card.
How to do Family ID Card Login?
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the scheme.
- Here, click on the login option on the homepage.
- Then, you will see the popup window on your screen.
- Enter your username and password here.
- Then click on login.
Haryana Family Identity Card Online Registration Process
- All the interested applicants has to have all the required documents while doing the online apply for the Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme 2022.
- They have to carry required documents with them while applying for the Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme.
- Visit to the respective department and ask for the application form for this scheme.
- Then, fill the form carefully and submit the form.
- Once you are done with the above mentioned steps then the concerned authorities will update your registration form.
- In this update all the information of movable and immovable property will be involved.
- Then, the concerned authority will allow the head of the family to take two print out of the form.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Online Apply
- Visit to the official website of Haryana Saral Portal.
- The, the homepage of the website will open.
- Here, you will see the option called new user! Register here.
- Just click on that option.
- Then, next page will open.
- Register yourself here.
- Then, do the login again.
- And click on the apply online for Parivar Pehchan Patra Option.
- Enter all the asked details.
- Click on submit.
Process to Track BPL Status
- Open the Official Website of this scheme.
- Then, click on the Track BPL status on the homepage.
- New page will open.
- Here, enter the family ID and Aadhaar Number.
- Enter the captcha code. And click on search.
- This is how you can Track BPL status.
Process to See Family ID Card Beneficiary List
Check your status in the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-11) to see your name in the Parivar Pehchan Patra list.
If you family name is in the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC-1) then your family is included under Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme.
How to Update Family Details?
- Open the Official website of this scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Here, select the Update Family Details option.
- Then, a new page will open.
- If you have the family id card then select yes option and if you don’t have then select no option.
- Then, enter your family id.
- Now, the details of your family will option.
- After this, select the option search.
- Here, you will be able to update the details of your family.
How to Update Ex Paramilitary Forces?
- Firstly, visit to the official website of this scheme.
- Then, on the homepage of this website, click on Update Ex paramilitary forces.
- New page will open.
- Enter the family.
- Select search option.
- Mobile login
- Open the official website.
- Click on the mobile login option on the homepage.
- Then, enter your mobile number.
- Fill the OTP which you will receive on your provided mobile number.
- And in this way, you will be able to do your login successfully.
Steps to View Active Operators
- Select the Active Operator option on the homepage.
- After this, new page will open.
- Here, enter the block, district and ward details.
- Then, select Search option.
Process to File a Complaint
- Homepage of the website will open.
- Here, select the Report Grievance option.
- Then, new page will open.
- If you have a family ID card then select the option yes and if you don’t have then select no.
- Then, provided the further information as per the selected option.
Homepage of Our Website: – apyschemes.in