MP Udyam Kranti Yojana Online Registration, Eligibility, Documents, Benefits, Objective, Statistics, Bankers Login, View Application Status, Steps to Complaint Filing, View Grievance Status.
Get the Details about Udyam Kranti Yojana Online Registration Process, Its Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Objective and other necessary details in the below article. Read the Complete Article to acquire all the details.
The Udyam Kranti Yojana has been Announced By the Chief Minister of MP State Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan on 13th March. This scheme has been released to promote self-employment in the state. According to the MP State CM, the govt will provide guarantee for bank loans to give self-employment opportunities to the youth, mothers and sisters of the state. The govt will also provide interest subsidy under this yojana. In the below article you can get the details regarding the online apply process of this yojana, its eligibility and required documents etc.
MP Udyam Kranti Yojana Online Registration
The CM Shivraj Singh is well known for his welfare schemes. Recently he has decided to initiate the Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana. Vis this yojana, form the banks, the loans will be provided as a financial assistance of 10,000 rupees to the Madhya Pradesh Eligibility Citizens. Under this yojana, the beneficiary people will be provided the loan to set up their own enterprise.
The best thing about this scheme is that the MP State govt will provide interest subsidy on loans to the beneficiaries. Via this yojana, the citizens will be able to start this own self-employment. This scheme will help in decreasing the unemployment rate in the state. The citizens of the state will also become independent, and self-reliant.
Overview of the MP Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana
|MP Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of the Scheme
|MP Udyam Kranti Yojana
|Scheme Announced By
|CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
|During Budget Session
|Will Start Soon
The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh State Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that this Udyam Kranti Yojana will be initiated for the Self-employment. The purpose of this Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the girls, boys, and mothers of the Madhya Pradesh State to initiated their own business. All the citizens of the MP State will be able to become independent.
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced this Scheme.
- Only the Permanent Resident of Madhya Pradesh State can register under this yojana.
- Males as well as females of any age are eligible to apply under this yojana.
- For the Udyam Kranti Yojana Online Application Process, the Educational Qualification Details has yet not released.
- Bank Account,
- Aadhar Card,
- Mobile Number,
- Address Proof,
- Family Income Certificate,
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Only the Madhya Pradesh State residents will be able to acquire the benefit of this yojana.
- The govt will give guarantee on taking a loan from the bank under this yojana.
- The govt will provide the loan to the beneficiary of this yojana without any guarantee.
- Besides this, male and female both will be able to get the benefit of this yojana.
- The application for this yojana have yet not started, but it will start very soon.
Banks Added Under this Yojana
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- UCO Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Union Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- IDBI Bank
- State Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Yes Bank
- Karur Vyasa Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- Punjab And Sind Bank.
|Number of Registered Application
|Total Bank Branch
Process of Bankers Login
- Visit to the Udyam Kranti Yojana Official Website.
- On the homepage, Click on the Bankers Login option.
- Then, the login form will open.
- Here, enter your username, password and captcha code.
- Then click on Sign in option.
How to do MP Udyam Kranti Yojana Portal Login?
- Visit to the Official Website of the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Udyam Kranti Yojana.
- On the homepage, Click on the Login option.
- Enter your registered mobile No. and DOB.
- Click on continue option.
Online Apply of Udyam Kranti Yojana
- Firstly, visit to the Official Website of the Udyam Kranti Yojana.
- Then, on the homepage Click on Apply option.
- After that, a new page will open.
- Here click on Create New Profile option.
- Then, Enter your full name, relationship, date of birth, gender, mobile number, category, relative’s name, email id and captcha code.
- Click on the Create Profile option.
- Then, enter your registered mobile number and date of birth.
- Click on the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Udyam Kranti Yojana.
- Then, the application form will open.
- Here, enter the asked details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Then click on submit option.
How to View Application Status?
- Visit to the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Udyam Kranti Yojana Official Website.
- Then, click on the See the Status of the Application option.
- Enter your registered mobile no. and DOB.
- Click on Application Status option.
- After that, enter your Reference number.
- Then, click on the search option.
Steps to Complaint Filing
- Visit to the Official Website of the Madhya Pradesh CM Udyam Kranti Yojana.
- Click on Register A Complaint.
- After that, click on the Register Complaint option.
- Then, the grievance form will show up.
- Here, provide the necessary details.
- Then click on submit option.
- This way you can file a complaint.
How to View Grievance Status?
- Visit to the Official Website of the Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana.
- Click on Register A complaint.
- Then, Click on the Login option.
- Enter your Username, Password, Captcha Code.
- Then, Click on Login option.
- After that, Enter your Complaint Reference Number.
- Click on Search option.
What is this Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana?
- The Mukhyamantri Udyam Kranti Yojana is a welfare scheme. Under this Yojana, the loans will be provided to the youth and sisters of the state by the state govt.
Who initiated Udyam Kranti Yojana?
- The Chief Minister of MP State Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan has initiated this yojana.
MP Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here