Femina Miss India 2023 Registration Process | Eligibility and Requirements
Miss India 2023 Registration
If you are a female who have interest in Modeling then you must definitely know that the 59th edition of Femina Miss India 2023 is soon going to begin. The winner of 58th edition of Femina Miss India 2022 is Ms. Sini Sadanand Shetty, the first runner up of the pageant is Rubal Shekhawat and Ms. Shinata Chauhan from Uttar Pradesh won the 3rd place in this Miss India 2022 .
Now the people are searching for the audition registration of 59th edition of miss India in 2023. As the auditions will start any time. So here in this article we will explain your each and every detail which you wants to know if you want to take part in the miss Indian 2023. Here we have provided the audition registration process, Details about eligibility criteria, AND other information regarding miss Indian 2023.
Femina Miss India
So first of all let us tell you in brief about the Femina Miss India.
Femina Miss India is a national beauty pageant in India. This pageant annually choose the candidates who will represent Indian in Miss World. Miss world is one of the Main beauty pageants internationally. the formation of the Femina Miss India was in 1952 almost 70 years ago. The headquarter of this is in Mumbai, India. Vineet Jain is the owner of Femina Miss India. Its parent organization is The Times Group and its official website is feminamissindia.indiatimes.com.
Lots of females all over India type to become participant in this pageant and wish to won this title. The females who wants to make their career in the Indian film industry or in the modelling industry, they often take part in this contest. As we have seen so many winners of this pageant made their great career in the Bollywood film industry. The world wide popular actress like Aishwariya Rai, Priyanka Chopra, Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu, Lara Dutta, Sushmita Sen these all actress have won the Title of Femina Miss India and then represented India in the international Beauty Pageant like Miss Universe and Miss world and then also won that titles.
So, for the females who wish to start their career in the Indian film industry with a big start they can also take part in this pageant. And if you have passion of modelling and fashion then also you can become participants in this contest just you have to complete the eligibility criteria which is required for every female become participant in this contest. The eligibility criteria is mentioned below. Check the eligibility section in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for Femina Miss India 2023
If you wants to take a part in the Femina Miss India 2023 then you have to meet some eligibility criteria which are necessary to become participant in this contest. Go through the eligibility list below: –
- First: – the age of the female must be between 18 years to 25 years. If a girls if below 18 or above 25 years then she will not be able to become participant in Femina Miss India.
- Second: – when we talk about Femina Miss India then Height criteria is very important just like age criteria. The Height of the female must be 5’3 or above. If your height is less than 5’3 then you cannot be able to take part in Miss India pageant.
- Third: – the relationship status: the female must be single. She must not be engaged and must not have married before.
- Forth: – the forth criteria is nationality. Only the Indian nationalists can take the part in Femina Miss India.
Other Articles Like This: –
- MTV Roadies Season 19 Audition Registration 2023
- Bigg Boss 17 Audition 2023 Registration Form, Starting Date, Contestant List 2023
- Jellyfish Entertainment Audition, Website Link
- Hybe Geffen New Girl Group Audition
How to Apply for Femina Miss India 2023?
If you wants to Register for Femina Miss India 2023, then for that you have to firstly visit to the official website of Beauty Pageant. Here you will get the Detailed information about how you can apply. Follow the steps: –
- Visit to the Official website of Beauty Pageant.
- Here, fill the form correctly.
- Then provide your four pictures. These pictures includes Mid-Length, Close-up, No make-up look, Full Length.
- Provide your Nationality Proof: – Aadhar Card, OCI Card (if have), Passport, Driving License, Voter ID.
- Provide the documents of your state eligibility like Employment ID Card, Birth Certificate, Gas/Electricity Bill, College ID or House Rental Document.
- You have to visit to the VLCC centre and have to get an attested height and fitness certificate from there.
- Use your email address and mobile number to do login.
- You have to upload the two different audition task videos, one video for your introduction and one for the ramp walk.
- Also provide your Instagram and contact details.
- Enroll in the times grooming school’s excellent your pageant course from the Miss India Production company. Where you have to do payment of Rs. 2999 plus taxes by just doing a click on the link.
- At the end click on the Accept T&Cs to submit your form.
- You will receive an Email regarding your Successful Submission of the Form.
If you have any type of query and doubt regarding the Femina Miss India 2023 Registration process then you can contact to the below provided contact number or email: –
- Contact Number: – +91 9619937295, +91 7039464909
- E-mail id: – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Time: – Between 11 AM to 7 PM.
International Beauty Pageant Previous Winners
|Reita Faria (1966)
Aishwarya Rai (1994)
Diana Hayden (1997)
Yukta Mookhey (1999)
Priyanka Chopra (2000)
Manushi Chhillar (2017)
|Sushmita Sen (1994)
Lara Dutta (2000)
Harnaaz Sandhu (2021)
|Nicole Faria (2010)
Numerous Victories in Same Year
|Aishwarya Rai (1994)
|Sushmita Sen (1994)
|Priyanka Chopra (2000)
|Lara Datta (2000)
|Miss Asia Pacific International
|Dia Mirza (2000)
|Srinidhi Shetty (2016)
|Rohit Kandelwal (2016)
Visit the Homepage of Our Website: – apyschemes.in