Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana Apply Online, Benefits, Eligibility, Features, Objective, Required Documents, Assistance Fee.
The Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana has been implemented by the Government of Karnataka State. According to the congress government, the after the winning the assembly elections, the state govt will immediately implement this Scheme. Steps to register into Yuva Nidhi Yojana and to acquire the benefit of this yojana. Read the below article, and get the complete details.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana
The Government of Karnataka State has launched the Yuva Nidhi Yojana to provide the State young economic security. Via this programme, the educated youth who is unemployed can acquire the benefit of this scheme, and can get monthly cash aid from the govt to help them and to support their families.
The beneficiaries will acquire supplied assistance directly into their bank account through DBT. The offline and online methods will be accessible for eligible candidates to acquire the benefit of this yojana.
Overview of the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana
|Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana Apply Online Process
|Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
|Karnataka State Govt
|Assistance to be Provided
|Providing Financial Assistance
|Jobless Youth of the State
|1500 to 3000 Every Month
|Online and Offline
The chief motive of this programme is to provide jobs to the educated youth in the state. The government has released this Yojana to give jobs opportunity to the Karnataka State Citizens. So that they will not become self-independent and do not have to become dependent on others for their financial requirements.
- The jobless citizens of the state will be provided the Unemployment benefits.
- Unemployment rate in Karnataka will decrease.
- It motivates the young people to take part in this yojana.
- The eligible candidates will become powerful and independent.
- The Yuva Nidhi Initiative has been released for Karnataka State youth.
- Via this programme, the graduates and diploma recipients of the state will get unemployment benefits every month.
- The graduates who are jobless will get economical help of 3000 rupees every month, youth who have earned a diploma will get 1500 rupees every month.
- The financial aid directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary.
- The state youth will get advantage of this programme till they find job.
- The state youth will get financial stability by taking benefit of this yojana.
- In order to accept the applications for this programme, Both offline and online methods can be used.
- Only the resident of Karnataka state can apply under this scheme.
- The advantage of this programme will not be delivered to young people who are already participating in alike programmes.
- The students who have obtained a graduate degree or a diploma are eligible to take part in this programme.
- Aadhaar must be linked with the bank account of the applicant to acquire the benefit from the programme.
- Income Certificate,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Mobile Number,
- Permanent Certificate,
- Bank Account,
- Documents of Educational Qualification,
- Passport Size Photo.
- Under this Yojana, the beneficiaries will be provided the following amount.
- Three thousand Rupees per month will be given to the jobless graduates.
- There is a provision to give 1500 rupees every month to the diploma pass out youth.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana Online Registration
All those students who want to apply for this programme through online mode they need to wait for some time. The official website for this yojana has yet not released by the officials. So as soon as the government will release any new update regarding this yojana we will surely update that here in this article.
Karnataka Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here