Details about KSNC Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents for registration, Registration Renewal Process, Contact Details etc.
All the Nurses who are from the Karnataka State and have done nursing from the Karnataka state can apply for the KSNC Online Registration. This will help them is getting Nursing Job opportunities. And those who are already registered under this KSNC portal but their registration has been expired they can renew their registration. The details regarding registration and renewal registration both has been provided by us in this below article.
KSNC Online Registration
The Full form of KSNC is Karnataka State Nursing Council. With the help of this KSNC Online Registration, the Nurses will get the Nursing Job Opportunities. here in the below article we have provided the details that how you can made your online registration under the KSNC. And if you have already registered under this but your registration has been expired then don’t worry we have also provided the steps that how you can renew your registration on the ksnc.karnataka.gov.in portal.
Before doing the online registration on KSNC Portal, the interested people are advised to carefully read all the eligibility criteria related details, Required document and other necessary guidelines related to the online registration of KSNC.
You Can Also Read Our These Articles: –
Overview of the KSNC Registration
|KSNC Online Registration
|Associated Department Name
|Karnataka State Nursing Council Bengaluru
|Nightingale Towers ‘A’ Street 6th Cross A.R. Extension, Near Movieland Theatre, Gandhinagar, Bangalore – 560009
Details Required for Registration
- Course Type,
- Email ID,
- Mobile Number,
- Provide Council First Registration Number If Registered.
All the people who wants to register under KSNC Portal they must know about the Eligibility criteria to make the online registration: –
- Only Indian Citizens will be able to apply for KSNC Registration.
- A person must have completed their five-year education in the Nursing.
- The 10 years experience in the Job is necessary.
- All the NRI Candidates will not be able to apply for This KSNC Registration.
- The age of the person must not exceed 45 years at the time of their registration.
- Person must be a MD in Nursing, Mid Wife, Registered Nurse from a Recognized University.
There are some of the documents that are necessary to provide while doing the online registration in KSNC Portal: –
- Birth Certificate,
- Pan card and Aadhar card of the nurse.
- Email Address,
- Valid Phone Number,
- Address Details,
- Educational qualification marksheets,
- Any ID proof that is provided by Government of India.
KSNC Registration on ksnc.karnataka.gov.in
In order to make your Online Registration for KSNC you have to visit to the official website of KSNC which is ksnc.karnataka.gov.in and then have to follow the step that we have provided here. follow the steps: –
- Visit to the www.ksnc.karnataka.gov.in official website.
- Then, select the Online Registration option on the homepage.
- In this Page, provide all the details such as your full name, course type, title, email id, etc.
- And now if you have registered then provide the first Registration number.
- Provide your mobile number.
- Click on the Register.
- Then, you will receive an OTP on your provided mobile number.
- Fill that OTP In the asked place and upload the necessary documents.
- Once you are done with provided all the details and documents then click on Submit button.
KSNC Online Registration Renewal
If you have already registered under the KSNC but your registration has been expired then you don’t have to worry, you can follow the below provided steps and can easily renew your KSNC Registration. The steps are as follows: –
- Visit to the official portal of www.ksnc.karnataka.gov.in
- Here, click on the Nurse Login.
- Provide your user name and password.
- Then, provide captcha code.
- After that, click on the login button.
- Now select the renewal application option.
- Provide all the required information and click on the tab of submit.
- This is how you can complete your renewal registration and you will also get the message of confirmation on your provided phone number.
KSNC Contact Number
- Address: – Nightingale Towers ‘A’ Street 6th Cross A.R. Extension, Near Movieland Theatre, Gandhinagar, Bangalore – 560009.
- Contact Number: – +91-8022383230
- Email Address: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Homepage Of Our Website: – apyschemes.in