Yeida Plot Scheme 2023 Online Apply, Draw and Last Date, Payment Methods. Benefits, Eligibility, Draw List, Required Documents.
In this Article you will get to know about the YEIDA Plot Scheme 2022 Online Apply Procedure, Plot Payment Methods and Draw Result Date and the Plot Location. If you want to know all these details then you have to read this article till end. Go through the complete below article.
On the June 30th 2022, the details regarding the distribution of apartments at Noida and New Delhi has been released by the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority. On the 7th September 2022, The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority was revised and new rules were Acquired. In the below article you will also be provided the information about the YEIDA Plot Scheme latest updates.
YEIDA Plot Scheme
Under this Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority Plot Scheme, the Institutional and industrial use the Plots are offered. YEIDA is soon going to release the Residential Property Project for the Plots in Greater Noida Sectors Such as 16, 17A, 18, 20 and 22D. There are total 477 Plots which will be selling under this scheme.
The size of these plots will be 60 to 90 to 120 to 162 to 200 to 300 to 500 to 1000 to 2000 Square Meters. For this scheme, from the 7th September to 7th October the individuals can submit their applications. And the plot allotment will be held on 15TH November 2022.
Before submitting the application on the official website of Yeida Authority for the plot scheme. The applicants have to deposit the 10% payment of the plot total cost.
- All the people who will do the single payment will be provided the preference while doing the plots allotment.
- The people who will pay a portion of the plot’s total cost all at once and the rest in installments they will be given priority after the people who will do single payment.
- Who will do One Time Payment of 30% of total cost and the rest 70% in installments will be taken into consideration after above mentioned people.
Read The Articles Below: –
Yamuna Expressway Plot Scheme Payment Methods
On the 3rd October 2022, The YEIDA has made announcement regarding the changes in the guidelines of plot program to assist bidders. Who have previously registered for the 400 plots on sale. On the 7th September, the program was introduced and on the 8th November the Plot allocation will be held. There are total 54,195 candidates who have purchased the brochures of the program and 31,150 who have paid the required cost of the plot.
From 3rd October 2022, the CEO may adjust payment installments. There are around 326 Residential Plots in Sectors 16, 17, 18, 20, and 22D.
Yeida Plot Residential Scheme 2022
There are 262 plots available in the 120 Square Meters, 67 plots are available in the 200 Square meters, 56 plots are available in the 300 square meters, 40 plots are available in the 162 square meters, 19 plots are available in the 90 square meters, and the 16 plots are available in the 60 square meters, 8 plots in the 1000 square meters, 8 plots in the 2000 square meters size, 5 plots in the 500 square meters size.
In this new Yeida plot scheme, the previous plots of 29, 32 and 33 sectors. Have also made available for sale under this new scheme.
Overview of Yeida Plot Scheme 2022 Last Date
|Name of the Scheme
|Yeida Plot Scheme
|Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority
|Uttar Pradesh Citizens
|Starting Date of Application
|7th September 2022
|Last Date of Application
|10th October 2022
|Draw Result Date
|15th November 2022
|Draw Result of Total Plots
Benefits of YEIDA Plot Scheme
Here we have mentioned some Benefits of the Yeida Plot Scheme: –
- An individual can take the advantage from any three options available to make the payment of the plots. This will be very beneficial for the individual who wants to do payment in installments.
- Under this program, a person can take a lease for the period of ninety years.
- The available plots are 8 plots of 1000 square meters, 4 plots available of 2000 square meters and 5 plots of 500 square meters.
Eligibility of YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme
To register for the Yeida Residential Plot Scheme, a person must have these eligibilities such as: –
- Only Indian citizens can apply under this scheme.
- A person must not have acquired any plot previously.
- The age of the applicant must be 18 or above 18 years.
- For the YEIDA scheme only the applicant, his or her spouse and their children can submit the application for the plot.
Below Provided are also Eligible to Apply
- Registered Partnership Firm.
- Proprietorship Firms can Apply.
- Public Sector Undertakings.
- Registered society.
- Registered trust.
- Public Limited Companies.
- Private Limited Companies.
- Limited Liability Partnership form.
- Semi-government or Government Undertaking.
Yeida Plot Scheme Documents
- Registration Documents: – Valid Mobile Number, Aadhar Card, memorandum of association of the society, registration certificate.
- Partnership Firm: – partnership deed, firm registrar issued forms A and B.
- Company: – Memorandum of Association and articles of association, LLP agreement, Companies’ registrar issued an incorporation certificate, Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued an incorporation certificate.
- Trust: – Deed of Registered Trust.
YEIDA Plot Scheme Online Application Procedure
Follow the Below Provided steps to do your Yeida Plot Scheme Online Registration: –
- Visit to the official website of niveshmitra.up.nic.in.
- Here, click on the option called register here.
- Then, the next page called entrepreneur login will open, you need to fill all the details in this form.
- After this to register, click on the provided button.
- Once you have clicked on the log in button and also entered all the login credentials and have selected the scheme from the dashboard then the application form will open.
- You have to enter all the asked details in this application form.
- Once you are done with these, then click on the save and next option.
Draw List of YEIDA Plot Scheme
- Firstly, visit to the official website.
- Then, login to your account.
- After this, Click on the Draw Result List.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, choose the scheme choice.
- After this, select the option of Draw Result.
Homepage of Our Website: – apyschemes.in