Bihar Vridhjan Pension Yojana Status Check Process, Bihar Mukhyamantri Virdhjan Pension Yojana Online Apply, Benefits and Eligibility, Required Documents.
Bihar Vridhjan Pension Yojana 2023 Online Application Form Process, Status Check. If you want to know about this scheme in detail then go through the complete below article.
The Bihar State Government has started this Vridhjan Pension Yojana for the Elderly people in the Bihar State. On the 1st April 2019, This scheme was Launched. The Motive behind releasing this scheme was to provide Financial Assistance to the elders of the Bihar State so that they will not face financial problem in their old age. Under this Scheme, only those people whose age is exceeding 60 years can Make their Online Application.
Bihar Virdhjan Pension Yojana Status Check
The Bihar State Government has initiated the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana, to provide pension to the old age people of the state so that they will be able to sustain their livelihood in their old age. This Scheme has been divided into two parts. The elderly whose age is Between 60 to 79 years will be provided the Monthly Pension of Rs. 400 and in the second part, the elderly whose age is more than 80 years will be provided the Monthly Assistance of Rs. 500.
All the Interested people can make their online apply by visiting to its official website of Social Security Pension Management Information System Department of Social Welfare Government of Bihar.
You Can Also Read Our These Articles: –
Overview of Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Virdhjan Pension Yojana Bihar
|1st April 2019
|Bihar Social Welfare Department
|Senior Citizens above the age of 60 Years in the Bihar State
Benefits and Eligibility
- Under this scheme, only senior citizens will be able to apply who are Bihar State Citizens and have completed their age of 60 years.
- The Retired Bihar State government employees will not be able to apply under this scheme.
- The Application must not be getting any other type of Pension or benefit of government scheme.
- The Advantages of this Mukhyamantri Virdhjan Pension scheme will be given to the beneficiary of this scheme till the last moment of their life.
- This amount will be directly be credited into the bank account of the Beneficiary.
- The Financial Assistance of Rs. 400 per month will be provided to the senior citizens whose age is between 60 to 79 years and the citizens who are of 80 years of age or above 80 years will be provided the benefit of Rs. 500 per month, Under This Scheme.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card is Necessary,
- Identity Card,
- Passbook of Bank Account,
- Age Certificate,
- Aadhaar Consent Form,
- Mobile Number,
- Passport Size Photograph.
Mukhyamantri Virdhjan Pension Yojana Online Apply
Here we have mentioned that how you can make your Bihar Virdhjan Pension Yojana Online Apply. If you want to know about the Applying Process then Read the below provided steps: –
- Visit to the Official Website of the Mukhyamantri Virdhjan Pension Yojana.
- Then, Click on the Register for MVPY option.
- After this, Fill the Asked details in the Application Form, the details such as your District Name, Block, Scheme, EPIC No, Name as per the Voter ID Card, Date of Birth as per aadhaar card, Name as per aadhaar card, Aadhaar Card Number etc.
- And then click on the Verify Aadhaar Button.
- After this, The aadhaar verification process will be completed.
- Then, you need to click on the Start Process button.
- Now, you will see the Registration form of MVPY will show up.
- Here, fill the registration form.
- Also upload the asked Documents.
- Then, click on the preview button.
- Recheck all the details and then proceed for final submission.
- This is how you can do your Online Apply for Bihar Virdhjan Pension Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Virdhjan Pension Yojana Status Check
- Visit to the Official website of the Bihar Virdhjan Pension Yojana.
- Here, click on the Register for MVPY Option.
- Click on Search Application Status.
- After this, select any one option from the Account Number, Beneficiary ID, Aadhaar Number, Sanction number and provide its details.
- Then, provide the captcha code.
- Click on the Application Status Search Application Status button.
- Now you will be able to find the Mukhyamantri Virdhjan Pension Scheme Application Status.
What is Bihar Virdhjan Pension Yojana?
- The Mukhyamantri Virdhjan Pension Yojana has been released by Bihar State Government to provide financial assistance to the elders of the state whose age is above 60 years so that the can maintain their livelihood in their old age.
Who must Financial Assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries of Virdhjan Pension Yojana?
- The financial assistance of Rs. 400 per month will be provided to the citizens who have between 60 to 79 years of age and Rs. 500 per month to the elders whose age is 80 years or above 80 years old.
Who to complain about the Bihar Mukhyamantri Virdhjan Pension Yojana?
- You can visit to the Email id firstname.lastname@example.org. and can complain about this scheme. or you can visit to the official website of this scheme and can acquire the district wise email or mobile number from the contact us page.
Bihar Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here