UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Apply, mksy.up.gov.in Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Required Documents, Offline Apply Process.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Apply
The Chief Minister of Kanya Sumangala Scheme has launched this Kanya Sumangala Yojana for the girl child in the State. The Chief Motive of starting this scheme is to provide a bright future to the girl child of the state. the whole expenditure from her birth to her marriage will be carried by the government of the state. But from one family, only two girls will be given the advantage of Kanya Sumangala Scheme.
If you wants to acquire the detailed information regarding this Yojana then you are on a right place. Here, you will acquire all the necessary details about the Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration process, Its Status, Helpline Number, and other details.
Overview of the Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
|UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Apply
|Name of this Scheme
|Kanya Sumangala Yojana
|Women and Children Development Department, Uttar Pradesh
|Objective of this scheme
|To provide higher education to the Uttar Pradesh State Girls and make their future bright
|Budget of this scheme
|Launch Date of this scheme
|25th October 2019
- Applicant must be an Uttar Pradesh State Permanent Resident to apply for this Scheme.
- Only two girls will be given the advantage of this yojana in one family.
- The Yearly Income of family must not exceed three lakhs rupees.
- The families who have twin daughters can also take benefit of this scheme. And then, three daughters in a family can avail the benefit of Kanya Sumangala Scheme, which will be 2 twin daughters and 1 single daughter.
- If the family adopts an orphan girls then they can acquire the advantage of Kanya Sumangala Scheme. and then, 2 more girls of the family can take the advantage of this Kanya Sumangala Yojana. This is how four girls in one family can take the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card,
- Mobile Number,
- Passport Size Photograph,
- Bank Account Details,
- Domicile Certificate,
- Parents ID Card,
- Address Proof,
- If daughter is Adopted then Adoption certificate.
- At the time of the Birth of Girl Child, the first installment will be provided by the state government.
- The 2nd installment will be given, for the Vaccination of girl child.
- When taking admission in the 6th class, the amount of 3000 rupees will be deposited into the girl child account.
- When taking the admission in 8th class, the 5000 rupees will be provided.
- When she will pass out from high school means 10th class, then the 7000 rupees will be provided.
- When the girl will pass out from 12th class then Rs 8000 will be deposited into girl’s account.
- When the girl will complete her 21 years of age then Rs 2 lakh will be provided to her for her marriage.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration Process
- Open the Kanya Sumangala Scheme Official Portal.
- Click on the Citizen Service Portal.
- In the next page, click on I agree option to proceed further.
- Provide all the asked details on the online form such as your full name, mobile number, parents name, address, aadhaar number etc.
- Then, Enter the OTP in the asked place that you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Then, you will acquire User ID and Password.
- Now, do your login to MSKY Portal and acquire the Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023 Application form.
- Upload the necessary documents along with your form.
- And then click on Submit Button.
Mukhyamantri Sumangala Yojana Offline Apply Process
In order to make the offline application form, you have to submit the form in the office of block development officer / SDM / District Probation Officer / Deputy Chief Probation Officer. The said official will ahead all the applicants, for online feed, to the district probation officer.
All offline applications obtained from numerous officers will be uploaded online by district probation officer from district login. Henceforward, further action concerning this the application form filled via offline will be done online only. If the application will be sent by post then it will not be approved.
The Applicant forms can be acquired chargeless from the office of Kanya Sumangala Portal Block Development Officer / District Probation Officer / SDM / Deputy Chief Probation Officer.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Implementation Process
This Scheme has been divided into six categories, the details has been provided here: –
- Under this category, all those girls who are born on or after 1st April 2019 can acquire the benefit of this scheme.
- All those girls who are completely vaccinated within 1 year and were not born before 1st April, 2018.
- Those girls who have taken admission in 1st class at the time of current academic session.
- Those girls who have taken admission in 6th class at the time of Current academic session.
- Those girls who have taken admission in 9th class at the time of current academic session.
- All those girls who have taken admission in 12th class in graduation / degree or at least two – year diploma course at the time of current academic session.
How to See Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status?
- You can visit to the MKSY website and by login in you can get your Application Form Status.
Where will Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana List Release?
- You can See the MKSY Beneficiary list on its official website.
Online Apply Category Link: – Click Here