Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Registration, Status Process, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, How to Apply for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana?
On the 18th Feb 2005, the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana has been initiated by the state govt of Rajasthan. Under this scheme, the Dependent, Orphans and poor children will be provided the monthly assistance for their education and upbringing. Presently, the Assistance under this scheme, has also been increased by the CM Ashok Gehlot. Now all the children who are of 6 years will be provided Financial Assistance of Rs. 750 per month, initially it was Rs 500 per month.
And the children who are between 6 to 18 years of age will be provided Rs. 1500 which was 1000 rupees initially. The From the 1st July 2023, the increased amount will be provided. In this below article, you can get all the details regarding this scheme, its applying process, benefits, objective, eligibility criteria, required documents etc.
All the Eligible Candidates can visit to the official website of Social Justice and Empowerment Department and can make their Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2023 Online Apply. Or you can also apply by visiting to the Nearest E-Mitra Center.
Palanhar Yojana Registration
All the Dependent, Orphan and poor children of the Rajasthan State will be provided Financial Assistance under this Palanhar Yojana. Just visit to the District Officer, Development Officer or E-mitra Kiosk Center with your necessary documents.
Under this scheme, the Rs. 750 per month will be provided to the children up to 6 years and from 6 to 18 years of children will be provided Rs. 1500 per month.
In order to apply for the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2023, the annual income of the family of the candidate must not be more than Rs. 1.20 lakh.
- Orphan Children,
- Remarried Widowed Mother’s Children,
- A maximum of three children of a related mother,
- parents who are suffering from leprosy, their children,
- divorced abandoned women’s children,
- disabled parent’s children,
- Parents who are suffering from AIDS, Their Children,
- Children of those parents who have been condemn to imprisonment or death for life by the judicial process.
- Child Aadhaar Card,
- Income certificate of Guardian’s
- Foster Care Certificate,
- Bhamashah Card
- Jan Aadhaar Card,
- Child Registration at the anganwadi center / School studying certificate.
- Copy of the sentence of Imprisonment for life of the parents.
- Destitute widow parents Death Certificate.
- Death Certificate of the parents of Orphaned Children.
- Certificate in case the mother has been related for one year or more. For this, people can make a certificate by visiting to their nearest municipality, gram sabha, municipal council, municipal corporation.
- There are many other Required Documents you can read the complete list by visiting to the official website of this scheme.
- Rs. 750 Every Month financial assistance for the children between of 0 to 6 years old.
- Rs. 1500 Every Month financial assistance for the children in the age group of 6 to 18 years,
- Rs. 2000 Yearly Additional lump sum payable for shoes, clothes and sweaters etc.
Steps to Apply for Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme
- Firstly, Visit to the Official Website of this scheme and download the application form.
- Candidates can also visit to their nearest Emitra Kendra to get Application form.
- Then fill the form correctly.
- After that, also attach the necessary documents.
- Then, submit your application form to the District Magistrate and in the rural areas to the development officer.
- You will also be able to visit to the SSO portal or the nearest E Mitra Center to apply online for this scheme.
- Once you are done with above provided details then your provided details and documents will be verified and then the beneficiary will be provided the Benefit of this scheme.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Status
Follow the Steps below to Check your Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme Status : –
- Open Official Website of Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- Here, click on the Palanhar Payment status option.
- Then, in the next page, Provide your Application ID, Academic Year, Bhamashah Number and captcha code.
- Click on Get Status.
How to Apply for the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana in 2023?
- You can Visit to the Official Website of this yojana and can follow the steps that we have provided above.
Online Registration Category Link: – Click Here