Get the Details about the Shushk Bagwani Yojana Online Apply Process, Required Documents, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Objective etc. Read the Complete below article.
The Agro Forestry is being encouraged to raise the farmers income in the country. For which new yojana has been released by the government every day. Likewise, the welfare yojana for the farmers has been initiated by the Bihar state government which is called Dry Horticulture Yojana. Via this Yojana, The eligible Bihar state farmers will be able to acquire the subsidy for planting trees on ridges via micro irrigation system. For which the farmers need to apply online to acquire the advantage. Under this yojana, the farmers from thirty eight districts of the Bihar state can apply through online. If you are a Bihar state farmer and want to raise your income by planting fruits with less irrigation. Then read the complete below article.
Shushk Bagwani Yojana Online Apply
The Dry Horticulture Yojana has been initiated by the Bihar Govt to make the State farmers self-reliant an raise their income. Via this yojana, up to fifty percent subsidy will be provided by the govt to the state farmers to do dry farming. On fruit trees such as amla, Jackfruit, Ber, Jamun, , pomegranate, Lemon, Bael, lemon 50 percent subsidy of the unit rate for example 30,000 Rupees will be provided on the Cost of Rs. 60,000.
This grant amount will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary via DPT. Applicant can acquire the benefit by planting saplings on the bun on his small land. To acquire the advantage of this yojana, It is necessary for the eligible farmers to acquire the micro irrigation installed. To acquire the benefit of this yojana, the beneficiary will have to apply for this yojana through online mode.
Also Read These Articles: –
Overview of the Shushk Bagwani Yojana
|Shushk Bagwani Yojana Online Apply Process
|Name of the Scheme
|Shushk Bagwani Yojana
|Bihar State Government
|Agriculture Department Government of Bihar
|To increase the Income of Farmers and encourage the production of Horticulture crops
The chief motive of initiating the dry horticulture yojana is to raise the Bihar state farmers income to motive the production of the horticulture crops. Via this Yojana, fifty percent grant amount will be provided by the state govt to the state farmers for the planting trees such as gooseberry, jackfruit, lemon, jamun etc. The maximum grant amount of Thirty thousand rupees per hectare. This important step of the govt will boost the production of horticulture crops in the state, which will raise the famers income. The farmers can earn good income by planting the trees Earmarked under this yojana in their farm as well as cooperate with the tree plantation drive by the Bihar Govt.
- The Applicant must be citizen of Bihar State.
- Only the farmers of the state will get benefit of this scheme.
- The farmer must have minimum one hectare of land.
- The Drip Irrigation Equipment must be installed in the field of the farmer.
- It is required to have irrigation in the applicant’s fields.
- In order to acquire the benefit of this yojana, the bank account of the applicant must be linked with their Aadhaar card.
- Aadhaar Card,
- Income Certificate,
- Passport Size Photograph,
- Mobile Number,
- Address Proof,
- Bank Account Statement,
- Land related Documents.
Benefits and Features
- In order to raise the farmers income in the Bihar state, this Dry Horticulture Yojana has been started.
- Via this scheme, the farmers of the state who have maximum of four hectares and a minimum of one hectare of land for fruit plats can take the benefits under the dry horticulture yojana.
- Under this yojana, fifty percent of the total cost of 60,000 rupees which is thirty thousands will be provided by the govt for fruit crops.
- The amount will be deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary famer through DBT.
- This amount will be provided in three installments in three years.
- By the center of excellence, the District wise 2400 farmers will also be trained to run this yojana.
- From the center of excellence for Desari, fruits, Vaishali, planting material will be made accessible to the farmers.
- In 38 districts of the Bihar state, this scheme will be implemented.
- After deducting the amount of plats made assessable from the grant amount of the first year, the remaining amount will be provided to the farmers. The remaining amount will be provided, on the basis of availability of saplings to be planted in the next two years.
- The beneficiary farmers will be able to take the planting trees on the ridge of their fields. For this, it will be necessary to be the founder of drip irrigation.
- The beneficiary of PM Irrigation yojana can apply to acquire the advantage of this yojana.
- The farmers who will acquire the advantage of dry horticulture yojana will become financially strong.
- All the Bihar state farmers can acquire the advantage of Horticulture yojana.
- Farmers can acquire the advantage of this scheme by applying for it through online mode.
Bihar Dry Horticulture Scheme Online Apply Process
- Visit to the Official Website of Director of Horticulture Bihar Government.
- On the Homepage, Click on the option of Online Portal to Give benefits of the yojana operated under the Directorate of Horticulture.
- A new page will open. Here, click on the Apply Micro Irrigation Based Dry Horticulture Scheme option.
- In a new page, you will see the Terms and Conditions. Read them carefully.
- Tick on the agree and continue option.
- The application form will open, here, enter al the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on submit button.
Dry Horticulture Scheme Farmers Assistance
The Bihar State Farmers will be given fifty percent subsidy by the government, of the total cost for fruit crops under the horticulture yojana. The horticulture of these fruits, the farmers will acquire fifty percent subsidy of the maximum cost of 60,000 rupees which is 30,000 Rupees. The Bihar state government will provide benefit amount of this yojana to the farmers in a total of three years. The farmers will be given18,000 rupees in the first year, 6,000 rupees in the second year, and 6,000 rupees in the third year. Thus, in total the beneficiary farmer will acquire a grant amount of Thirty thousand rupees. For dry gardening Yojana, grants from 0.1 hectare to a maximum of four hectares of land can be acquired.
Dry Gardening Yojana Necessary Guidelines
Under this yojana, the total trees farmers can purchase to acquire the subsidy and distance between plants in horticulture has been fixed. To acquire the details regarding all these, farmer need to get the details via the details provided below.
|Distance from tree to tree
|Total trees and plants per hectare
|8 X 8
|8 X 8
|10 X 10
|5 X 5
|5 X 5
|6 X 6
|6 X 6
|5 X 5
Online Apply Category Link: – Click Here