How to See Balance through Aadhar Card, Know Bank Balance Via Missed Call, How to View Balance Via Mobile App? View Bank Balance Via CSC Center or Computer Center, Steps to See that Bank Account is Linked to Aadhaar or not.
Aadhar card has become a mandatory document for any type of government work. Via which you can get the advantage of all the facilities given by the govt. Aadhar card is used as a Identity certificate. Even for getting a mobile SIM, opening a bank account or making a PAN card, Aadhaar card is required. If your Aadhaar number is linked to your bank account, then you can also check your bank balance with the help of your Aadhaar card number.
You can know by just being at your home that what is the balance in your bank account. For which you will not need to go to bank branch or ATM machine nor will you need smartphone or internet. You can check your bank account balance in just a few seconds through keypad phone only. Today through this article we will provide you information related to checking bank balance through Aadhar card.
See Bank Balance through Aadhar Card
Now you will not need to go anywhere to check your bank balance. Because you can check your bank balance sitting at home. But you will need Aadhar card to check bank balance. Let us tell you that to check bank balance with Aadhar card, your mobile number and bank account should be linked, only then you can know the bank balance through your Aadhar card sitting at home.
By linking your bank account with Aadhar Card, you can avail the benefits of various schemes run by the government. Apart from this, you can also check the amount deposited in your bank account anytime, anywhere with the help of your Aadhar Card. Also, if you want to do any kind of transaction, authentication with Aadhaar is required, so let us know how you can check bank balance using Aadhaar Card.
Know Bank Balance Via Missed Call
A new facility has been started by most of the banks for their customers to know their bank balance. In which the customer can know his bank balance after making a missed call on the number issued by the bank. Miss call numbers have been issued by banks for customers on which customers can get information related to their bank. To acquire the facility given by banks, bank account holders have to provide a miss call on the prescribed number. Then the information about the bank balance available in their account will come on their mobile number. People with keypad phones can also avail this facility as well as people with Android phones. Let us tell you that you can avail the benefit of this service only when your mobile number is linked to your bank account.
How to View Balance Via Mobile App?
The Banking app has been launched by every bank to provide banking facility to the customers sitting at home. So that customers can transact money by just being at their home. Besides this, you can easily get any type of information related to the bank. You can even check your bank balance through the banking app. You have to download the banking app in your mobile via Play Store. After downloading, you will be able to check your bank balance by providing the relevant details.
Steps to View Bank Balance through Aadhar Card
Many facilities are being provided by banks to the customers through digitization. Similarly, now customers can also check their bank account balance through their Aadhar card.
- Dial *99*99*1# in your mobile.
- The prescribed number you have to dial your Aadhaar number.
- After this Click on OK.
- Now you will have to verify your Aadhaar number by dialing it again.
- Now information about the current balance in your bank account will appear on your skin.
View Bank Balance Via CSC Center or Computer Center
To check your bank balance through Aadhaar card, you get the facility to check bank balance at the kiosks of banks (Bank Mitra) as well as at CSC centers and computer centers. At CSC Center and Computer Center also you can get the facility to withdraw money from your bank account, transfer money and check bank balance with the help of your fingerprint scanner and your Aadhaar number. To get any bank account related facility via these two, you have to pay a fee. If you withdraw Rs 1000 or less than that, then you have to pay Rs 10.
How to See bank Balance from Mobile Phone?
The method of checking bank balance from mobile phone is very simple with the help of which you can check your bank balance from your mobile phone. You can also check your bank balance from keypad mobile phone with the help of UPI IT and PIN.
- Open the dial pad in your mobile.
- After this you have to do *99#.
- Options will show up such as: – Send Money, Request Money, Check Balance, My Profile, Pending Request, Transaction UPI Pin
- You have to click on Check Balance option from these options.
- After this you will have to type the serial number and click on the Send button.
- Now you have to provide your UPI Pin.
- Then click on OK.
- Now the details related to bank balance will appear in front of you on your mobile screen.
- You will be able to check the bank balance from your mobile.
Steps to See that Bank Account is Linked to Aadhaar or not
- Go to the official website of UIDAI.
- Click on the My Aadhar on the homepage.
- Then click on the Check Aadhar/Bank Linking Status.
- A new page will show up.
- After this you will have to enter your 12 digit Aadhar card number on this page.
- Now you have to enter the given captcha code and click on Send OTP option.
- OTP will be received on mobile number.
- Which you will have to enter and click on the option of Processed.
- After this you will see the Aadhaar number linked to your bank account.
Step of Linking Aadhar Card with Bank Account
- If your bank account is not linked to Aadhaar then you can link your Aadhaar card to your bank account through the process given below.
- You will have to go to the bank branch with your bank passbook and Aadhar card.
- By going there you will have to get the form for linking Aadhaar from the bank employee.
- Then attach a photo copy of the Aadhar card.
- After this you will have to sign your name in the form.
- Then Submit the form to the bank officer.
- Your application form will be approved by the bank officer by matching the copy of your Aadhar card with the original Aadhar card.
- Information related to Aadhar card link will be sent to your mobile via SMS within 24 hours.
Benefits of Linking Aadhar Card with Bank Account
- Money from schemes run by the government is sent directly to your Aadhaar linked bank account.
- MANREGA, toilets, gas subsidy, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, school scholarships are sent to your bank account directly.
- If you lose your bank passbook or forget your sign, then you will be able to withdraw your money with the help of Aadhaar card.
- Other person will not be able to withdraw money fraudulently.
Info Category Link: – Click Here