Saksham Yuva Yojana Online Apply, Status, Benefits of Saksham Yuva Yojana, Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana, Saksham Yuva Yojana Haryana Allowance Rate, Required Documents for Saksham Yuva Scheme.
The Haryana State Government has launched the Saksham Yuva Yojana. Under this scheme, the Unemployed educated youth of the state will be provided the opportunities of jobs in government offices and companies. And they will also be provided the allowance under this yojana. But there is an education criteria that the person have to meet which is that the person must have Completed the intermediate or graduation or post graduation degree.
Saksham Yuva Yojana Online Apply
The applicant will have to work for 3 hours in one month after getting employment under the Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana 2023. And the beneficiaries of this scheme will get the benefit of this scheme for almost 3 years. The Unemployment allowance of Rs. 3000 will be provided to the unemployed educated post graduate candidates through this Saksham Yojana in Haryana and every month they will be provided the Rs. 6000 salary. All the graduate educated unemployed youth will be provided the Rs. 1500 with salary of Rs. 6000 every month. After getting the job the unemployment allowance will be provided.
There are so many People in the Haryana State, who are educated yet unemployed so to provide the employment to all those people this scheme has been initiated by the state government. The chief motive of the state government behind releasing this scheme is to provided employment/jobs to all the educated youth of Haryana State. This scheme will help them get a good medium to lead their lives. And it will also reduce the rate of unemployment in the state. The people will also become self – reliant.
Overview of the Saksham Yuva Yojana
|Saksham Yuva Yojana
- Only the native citizen of Haryana State can apply for this scheme and take the benefit of this yojana.
- Applicant have to be registered in the Employment exchange.
- Passing the level of post-graduation is necessary for an applicant.
- Those applicants who have the age between 21 and 35 years are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The annaul family income of the applicant must be less than 3 lakh rupees.
Eligibility for Unemployment Allowances
- An applicant must have cleared the 10+2 or graduation, or post graduation, or two year diploma from any university recognized by the Haryana Government. Between the age of 18 to 35 they must have been a regular student.
- And the applicant must have passed their post-graduation degree from regular courses form Punjabi University, Patiala, or from any recognized universities in Chandigarh UT or Haryana or NCT Delhi.
- The candidate must be registered under the Saksham Yuva Yojana.
Rates of Allowances
- Post Graduate: – Rs. 3,000
- Graduate: – Rs. 1,500
- 10+2: – Rs. 900.
|Pan Card Aadhaar Card
|Residence or Address Proof
|Electricity bill/Residence Certificate/Aadhaar Card/Water Bill /Domicile
|Other necessary Documents
|Bank Account Details and Account Number linked with Aadhaar card, passport size photo.
|12th / graduate/ Post graduation marksheet or degree
Benefits of Saksham Yuva Yojana Haryana
- The main Benefits of Saksham Yuva Yojana is that the person will get unemployment allowance and this will reduce the unemployment rate in the state.
- The beneficiary can avail the benefit of this scheme only for 3 years.
- The state government will provide unemployment allowance of Rs. 100 per month to the Matriculate, under the Haryana Saksham yojana 2023. Rs. 900 per month to the intermediate, Rs. 1500 per month to the graduate and to the Post graduate the allowance of Rs. 3000 per month will be provided.
- The age of the candidate must be between 21 to 35 years to apply for this scheme.
- The family income of the candidate must not exceed 3 lakh rupees per year.
- Candidate must be educated and have the education like intermediate, graduation or post graduation.
Link of Our Other Articles: –
Saksham Yuva Yojana Online Apply
- Visit to the official website of the Haryana Employment Department.
- Then, click on the Free Job Seekers Registration.
- After this, select the Proceed with Registration.
- Then, the five page form will open.
- You have to fill this form and then, click on save button.
- After this, you will be successfully registered under this scheme.
- You have to submit all the required documents in 15 days of online Registration.
- Then go to the Saksham Yuva Page.
- You will see a new form will show up, just fill this form and submit it.
Saksham Yojana Status Check Process
- Visit to the official portal.
- Here, select the Application Details option to know about the Saksham Yojana Details of the Application.
- Then, fill the form carefully.
- After this, click on the search option.
- And then the application status will show up.
Who all are eligible to apply for the Haryana Saksham Yojana 2023?
- Only the people who are between the age of 21to 35 and from Haryana State and also have education like intermediate, graduate, post graduate are eligible to apply for this scheme.
How you can Apply for Saksham Haryana Yojana?
- The link to apply for this scheme has already been given on the above article you can check that.
How much allowance will a graduate applicant under the Haryana Saksham Yojana as Allowance?
- The applicant will get Rs. 1500 + Rs. 6000 per month from the state government. This allowance will be given to them as an allowance for working 100 hours in 1 month and 4 hours in 1 day.
Homepage of Our Website: – apyschemes.in