Get the Full Details about the RGRHCL 2022-23, Beneficiary Status, Objectives, Features and Benefits, Basava Vasati Housing Scheme, Ashraya Portal etc.
The full form of RGRHCL Scheme is Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited was conceptualized as a special purpose vehicle of the government of Karnataka state. RGRHCL releases many housing schemes for the economically weaker sections. And backward sections so that they can also purchase an affordable house.
The Karnataka government has found RGRHCL with the aim of providing affordable house to the economically weaker and backward sections of the society. For RGRHCL, Ashraya Online Web Portal is created. Some Features of the RGRHCL are: –
- Person can apply for new schemes under Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited.
- With the help of Ashraya Portal, a person can check the beneficiary status of the RGRHCL.
- The availability of number of constructed or allotted houses and land availability details.
RGRHCL provides affordable houses to the economically weaker sections. The specialized “Nirmithi Kendras” has been established by the state government for the expert assistance. And guidance and plans to establish more “Nirmithi Kendras” for this purpose. A person can check the RGRHCL beneficiary status online through the RGRHCL Portal.
Our Other Articles Link: –
Benefits and Features of RGRHCL
- In 2000, the RGRHCL was developed by the government.
- Throughout the state, the RGRHCL aims to provide affordable housing facility to the socially and economically weaker sections.
- The effective implementation of State and Central Housing Schemes has been ensure by the RGRHCL special purpose vehicle.
- To promote the transparency and efficiency the housing scheme was launched.
- The living standard of Karnataka citizens will also improves through this scheme.
RGRHCL Housing Schemes
There are many popular housing schemes which are floated by the Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited: –
- Ashraya Housing Scheme,
- Dr B R Ambedkar Niwas Yojana,
- Basava Housing Scheme,
- Devraj URS Housing Scheme,
- Chief Ministers Multistorey Bangalore Housing Programme.
There are different eligibility criteria for the RGRHCL housing scheme: –
Procedure of Booking Flat Under Chief Minister’s One Lakh Multi Storey Bangalore Housing Scheme
Follow the below provided steps to know about the RGRHCL flat booking procedure: –
- Visit to the official website of RGRHCL.
- Then, homepage of the website will open.
- Here, click on the option called flat booking.
- After this, in the next page, enter your application number.
- Then, click on the button called continue.
- After this, you will see in the next page, you can choose the flat according to your own choice.
RGRHCL Basava Vasathi Housing Scheme
Only the people who have per annum income below Rs 32,000 will be able to Apply for the Basava Vasathi Yojana. The applicant must not have any kind of house, plot, land parcel in any part of the country.
Eligibility for Basava Vasathi Scheme
There are some eligibility criteria which you need to have if you wants to apply for the Basava Vasathi Scheme: –
- Being the resident of Karnataka State is necessary.
- The annual income must not be more than Rs 32,000.
- The 85 percent of construction material has been provided to the economically weaker section under this Basava Vasathi Scheme by the Karnataka State Government.
How to Apply Online for the Basava Vasathi Scheme?
In this below section we have mentioned that how you can Apply Online for the Basava Vasathi Scheme: –
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the RGRHCL.
- Then, click on the link called Online Application.
- Once you click on the link, the registration form will open.
- Fill the form correctly, and upload the required documents.
- Then, click on the button called Submit.
RGRHCL Portal Login
- Visit to the official website.
- Click on the button called login.
- After this, you need to choose your district from drop down list.
- Then, click on the button called submit.
RGRHCL Housing Scheme Eligibility
- Only the ex-soldier, woman, a physically challenged person, widow, senior citizen will be able to apply under RGRHCL Housing scheme.
- The economically weaker people who have annual income below Rs 32,000 per annum will be able to apply under RGRHCL Housing Scheme.
- The applicant must not posses any land and house of their own, in any part of the state and country.
- The people who are living in huts and who don’t have any house are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Agricultural holders can also apply under this scheme.
- If a person is getting any type of benefit from any other scheme which is similar to this scheme then they are not eligible to apply under RGRHCL Housing scheme.
Devraj URS Scheme by RGRHCL
There are some special categories for which RGRHCL assists Devaraj URS Housing Scheme like: –
- Nomadic Tribes,
- Leprosy-cured Households,
- HIV Positive Citizens,
- Transgenders etc,
- Sanitation Workers,
- Transgenders etc,
- Free Bonded Labourers.
These categories people are provided the house by the Karnataka government under Devraj URS Scheme.
RGRHCL Beneficiary Status Check on Ashraya Portal
- Visit to the Official Ashraya Portal.
- Then, in the homepage of the portal, click on the beneficiary information option. you will get this option from the “RGRHCL Beneficiary status” front tab.
- Then, choose, the district and enter the F number, after this click on the submit button.
- You will see the Beneficiary status of RGRHCL on the screen.
- This is how you can check the RGRHCL beneficiary status on Ashraya portal.
Documents Needed for RGRHCL Ashraya Yojana
- Age proof,
- Aadhar card,
- Passport size photo,
- Address Proof,
- Income Proof.
Grant Release Check on RGRHCL Ashraya Portal
- Visit to the official portal of Ashraya.
- Then, click on the grant release details which will be according to your residence areas like urban or rural.
- Then, choose the week, year.
- Fill the reference number and click on the button called view.
- The details will show up on your screen.
Land Availability Status Check on RGRHCL
- Visit to the RGRHCL portal.
- Here, click on the tab called Reports.
- Then, select the option called land availability Information.
- The district wise land availability will be displayed. you can also download the information in excel format.
According to the Minister Sunil Kumar total 5,000 houses would be built under the Matsya Ashraya Scheme for the fishermen after obtaining the administrative approval.
According to the minister, there are 348 Scheduled Tribes, 858 Schedule Castes, 3794 General category people will be able to get houses in the 2022-23 fiscal year. The RGRHCL has already reached the target of building 3,794 homes in 2021-22. Under the Dr BR Ambedkar housing scheme for 2021-22, total 1206 SC and ST will receive the benefit of housing.
Granted Houses Under RGRHCL Housing Scheme to Flood Victims
In the year 2018-19 there is a district in Karnataka named Kodagu which was Hit by floods. And because of that flood the excessive damage and landslides, with 30% of land surface getting washed away.
So, the government has made announcement to grant houses to the flood victims. As a compensate for the loss under the RGRHCL Housing Scheme.
- Contact numbers of RGRHCL
- Contact number: – 91-080-23118888, 91-080-22106888.
- Fax number: – 91-080-22247317.