Ejanma Karnataka: Birth Death Online Registration, Certificate Download, Login, Certificate Verification, Objective, Benefits, Required Details for Birth and Death Registration.
Get the Details about the Ejanma Karnataka: Birth and Death Online Registration Process, Certificate Download Process etc in the below article.
Ejanma Karnataka Birth Death Online Registration
The Karnataka State government has started the Ejanma Karnataka. The purpose of this is to digitizing the birth and death registration process. In the Kannada Language, the term Ejanma means birth. which is the official language of the Karnataka State. This initiative was started by the government to streamline the registration process, improve the accuracy, and reduce the paperwork and for the reliability of the death and birth records.
Before the Ejanma Karnataka implementation, the death and birth registration process in the Karnataka state was mostly paper based. That was time consuming and tedious process for the government officials as well as for the registrants who had to manually process the registrations. And the paper based system is more prone to errors like incomplete and wrong information, which leads to the wrong death and birth records.
With the help of Ejanma Karnataka, the whole death and birth registration process has been digitized. So, the people will be able to register the birth or death of the person through online mode Via the Ejanma Karnataka Portal. This portal is user friendly and simple to use. So, the people who are living in remote areas can also easily access to this portal. This portal can be used in both language English as well as in Kannada language.
Overview of the Ejanma Karnataka
|Ejanma Karnataka Process
|Office of the Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths, Karnataka
|Directorate of Economics and Statistics Karnataka
|Application Mode of Ejanma Karnataka
The Ejanma Karnataka has reduced the time taken to process birth and death registrations. Initially it could take several weeks for a birth or death certificate to be issue. With the Ejanma Karnataka, the Certificate can be obtained within a matter of days, which makes it a faster and more efficient process.
The Ejanma Karnataka has improved the accuracy and reliability of death and birth records. Now there are minimum scope for errors and mistake in the records with the help of this portal. This also made it easier for the govt officials to maintain the correct data and generate the reliable statistics.
Convenient Access: – The citizens will be able to register their birth and death events and can obtain certificates related to these events, by just being at their homes without the requirement to visit government offices.
Time – Saving: – This portal saves the time as well as effort by enabling citizens to complete the online registration process, reducing the need to physically travel to govt offices and stand in the queues.
Efficiency: – The govt can efficiently manage death and birth registration data, thereby ensuring accurate and up to date records.
Transparency: – The portal promotes the transparency by enabling citizens to tracking their applications status and ensuring that the registration process is fair and objective.
Reduction of False Activities: – The portal lessen the chances of false activities associated to the birth and death registration, as all data is capture electronically, making it hard to manipulate.
The Ejanma Karnataka Portal makes the birth, death registration process easier, transparent, more efficient, benefiting citizens and the govt alike.
Required Details for Birth Registration
- Name of the Child (If any)
- Birth Date
- Birth Time
- Place of Birth
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Permanent Address of Child
- Parent’s Address at the time of birth
- Mother’s Residence Details
- Name and address of the informants
- Hospital name and address
- Registration Date and other details.
Required Details for Death Registration
- Date of Death
- Death Time
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Name of the Deceased
- Address of the Deceased during Death
- Permanent Address of the Deceased
- Place of Death (House, Hospital, Other Places, Not Stated)
- Details of the Deceased Residence
- Name and Address of the Informants.
How to Do Ejanma Karnataka Portal Login?
- Visit to the official website of the Ejanma Karnataka.
- Then, click on the login button.
- After that, a new page will open. Here, select your user type.
- There are two options available Citizens and Registrar.
- If you are a citizen then select the citizen option.
- Then enter your mobile number and password.
- If you are a registrar then select the registrar option and provide your username and password.
- Once you are done with provide the required details then click on login.
- If you details are correct you will be logged in to the portal.
- If you are a new user, then you need to register first by clicking on the Button of New User Registration on the login page.
Steps to Download Certificate on Ejanma Karnataka
- Visit to the Official Website.
- Click on the Download Certificate option that is available on the home page of this website.
- Then, in a new page, you will see the options “ User manual to download birth certificate” “User Manual to download death certificate”.
- You have to select one option as per your need.
- Then download the certificate.
How to Do Birth and Death Certificate Verification?
If you wants to see the Birth and death verification then you can follow the steps that we have mentioned below: –
- Open the official website that has been mentioned in this article.
- For the verification of certificate click on the Vital Statistics Report.
- A new page will show up.
- Here, you have to click on the year for which you want to check the report.
Info Category Link: – Click Here