Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission, Objective, Key Goals, Work Policies, Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission Details.
Get the details about the Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission Online Apply Process, Objective and other details in the below article.
We all know that the people who live in the rural areas, they do not get proper health related facilities that easily. So, The government has started this National Rural Health Mission on 12th April 2005. This mission has been executed in all the states of the country to provide health security to the rural areas citizens. It has been initiated to provide better health services to the children, elderly and women who are economically weak and are from the rural families of our country. In the below article, you will get the complete details regarding the Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission.
Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission
The Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission is a necessary step that has been started by the Central Govt to provide better health facilities to the citizens of our country. The citizens who are living in the rural and remote areas, will be provided better medical facility via this mission. The central Government has started this in 2005. This mission was implemented in 2013 in rural and urban areas. and then the name of this mission was changed to Rashtriya Swasthya Mission.
The National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission both are added under the National Rural Health Mission, the Ministry of Health and family welfare operates this. All the economically weak citizens will be provided the better health care.
Here Are Our Other Articles: –
Overview of the Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission
|Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission
|12th April 2005
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|The citizens will be provided the health security
|Citizens of our country
The purpose of releasing this Mission by the central govt is to give affordable and better health care to the rural area citizens. Via this mission, the rural area living citizens will get better medical facilities. The economically weak families will get better health services. The services can be given to the elderly, children and women in the rural areas. via this mission, the rural areas living citizens health will be improved.
The government has set some goals to initiate this Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Missoin to provide health facilities to the rural area people such as children, women and elderly people. In the below section, you will see the target set by the government.
- Dengue and Malaria like Diseases has been reduced in annual Cases.
- Healthy lifestyle has been promoted by this mission.
- To bring down the figures of Maternal Mortality and Infant Mortality.
- The children and women are been provided simple access to health care facilities.
- Control and Prevention of non-communicable and communicable diseases along with endemic diseases.
- Weak indicator states will be provided special attention.
- Alternative medicine practices promotion.
- Panchayati Raj Institutions Strengthening.
- With the help of ASHA, promoting health Care.
- Prevention of diseases such as Decay and tuberculosis.
- Household out-of-pocket spending in health care has been reduced.
- All Children of Rashtriya Gramin will be vaccinated.
- Balance and stabilization of Population and Gender.
- Selected States Under National Rural Health Mission
- Under this Mission, Those people who have weak civil health indicators will be provided the special attention. The govt has selected eighteen states to give health related facilities to the citizens and entire country. In the below list, the name of the states have been mentioned: –
- Assam, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Nagaland, Orissa, Chhattisgarh, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal.
Some work policies have been set for the National Rural Health Mission to provide health related facilities to the citizens Such as: –
- Providing facilities and strengthening rural health centers.
- Setting the Criteria and rules for Mission.
- Under this mission, govt expenditure will be increased
- Progress reports and sharing goals with the public.
- With the private health sector, establishing partnerships.
Info Category Link: – Click Here