Pudhumai Penn Scheme Apply Online, Eligibility, Launch Date, Benefits, Objective, Required Documents, Financial Assistance, official website link etc.
The Pudhumai Penn Scheme has been announced on 5th of September by the Tamil Nadu CM M. K. Stalin. The people who are interested and wants to apply for this scheme can apply now, as the Application procedure has been already started from the 1 November.
Under Pudhumai Penn Scheme, all the girls who studied in the govt high schools from 6th to 12th class and pursue higher education by joining colleges and institutes can take the benefit of financial assistance. The financial assistance is of Rs 1000.
Under Pudhumai Penn scheme, the Girl student who is in her first year of college can also take the benefit of 1000 rupees monthly assistance. All the first years girls can now apply under this scheme from 1st Nov to 11th November. Girls can apply through their colleges.
Pudhumai Penn Scheme Apply Online
Pudhumai Penn Scheme is providing a financial assistance of Rs 1000 to all the girl students who have studied in government schools from 5th to 12th standard and now pursing their graduation, diploma or any other graduation. This financial assistance will be provided provided to the girls every month, till the end of their course.
Only the girls who have studied in government schools from 5th to 12th class will be able to take the benefit of this scheme.
The last date to apply for the Pudhumai Penn scheme on 11th November. So all the girls who wants to apply are advised to do their registration for this scheme through their respective colleges or institutions as soon as possible. The documents which are required to complete the application procedure for this scheme are student’s Aadhaar card and Transfer certificate (for EMIS number). All the girls of first year, second, third or fourth year girls students can apply for this scheme.
Overview of Pudhumai Penn Scheme Tamil Nadu
|Name of the scheme
|Pudhumai Penn Scheme
|Chief minister of Tamil Nadu Mr. M.K. Stalin
|Provide financial assistance of 1000 rupees to the girls students (every month) from the start till the end of their graduation/diploma/any other course
|Girls who have studied in govt schools from 5th to 12th standard and now going to pursue their graduation/diploma/any other course.
|Rs 1000 (every month)
|Online mode (please note that the application must be send through the student’s respective colleges or institutions and not directly)
Objectives of the scheme
the Tamil Nadu government has started to encourage and help female students to pursue and complete their higher education. Under this scheme government will provide financial assistance to the girls students. This financial assistance will of of Ra 1000 which will be provided to the students each month till the end of their graduation or any course/diploma.
This scheme is only for girls. And only the girls who have studied in government schools from 5th to 12th standard will be able to acquire the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits of Pudhumai Penn Scheme
- This scheme is motivating and helping girls students to purse their higher education. And helping them by providing them financial assistance of Rs. 1000 every month till the end of their course.
- The parents and guardians of girls will understand that value of providing studies to girls and discourage them to get married their daughter at a young age.
- The more girls will become educated the more it will be beneficial for the growth of our country.
- Young women will become more confident and self dependent in their life.
- Under this scheme, about 6 lakh females every year will be provided the benefit of this scheme. The government has decided about 698 crore rupees as the budget of this scheme.
- The financial assistance will be transferred directly into the girl’s bank account.
- The girls and women will be able to achieve their dreams and will become financial independent.
Pudhumai Penn Scheme Eligibility
- Only the girl students who is the permanent citizen of Tamil nadu state of india will be able to apply under this scheme.
- Only girls will be able to apply under this scheme.
- The girl student must have studied in government school from 5th to 12th standard.
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter id card.
- Parent’s or guardian’s valid mobile number.
- Residential proof.
- Caste certificate.
- Bank account details.
- Admission enrollment receipt.
- Passbook photocopy.
Pudhumai Penn Scheme Apply Online
- Visit to the official website of Pudhumai Penn Scheme.
- Go to the menu bar and find login page.
- Then, click on the official notification download.
- Enter details in the form.
- Attach the required documents.
- And click on the submit button.