Higher Pension Scheme EPFO Online Apply, Eligibility Criteria for Higher Pension Scheme, Benefit, Required Documents, Official Website epfindia.gov.in Link.
Get the details about the EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023 Registration Process, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria and other details have been provided in this article. recently, the last date of EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023 Registration has been extended by the Employees Provident Fund Organization. Now, the last date to apply is 3rd May 2023. The direct link for the application process is also provided below. The official website of EPFO is epfindia.gov.in to make your registration under this scheme. Before doing the registration, people must read the eligibility criteria to apply and then can follow the registration steps we have provided below.
Higher Pension Scheme EPFO
From the salary of every government employee there is 12% deduction done by the Employee Provident Fund Organization, every month. This deducted amount is provided back to the employee when they gets retired from their service. This amount is provided to them all together. This amount helps people in their older age for living. In the below article you will know about the EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023 complete details. So if you are interested to know then read till end.
The last date to apply for this EPFO Higher Pension scheme has been extended. Now the last date for making registration is 3rd May 2023. Under this scheme EPFO Higher Pension Scheme, all those government employees who are working since before the 1st September 2014, but were not able to activate their account under the government pension programme.
Overview of the EPFO Higher Pension Scheme
|EPFO Higher Pension Scheme Application Process
|EPFO Higher Pension Scheme
|Employee Provident Fund Organization
|3rd May 2023
The Retired Employees are provided the pension through higher pension scheme on the basis of their years of service and average of their salary. If you also want to get the benefit of this scheme, then you have to meet the eligibility criteria. In this article, you will know all the necessary details regarding this higher pension scheme.
With the help of this Scheme, the Government employees will get lots of benefits. In this section you will know about some of the important benefits that the beneficiary will be able to acquire after the Successful registration under EPFO Higher Pension Scheme. The benefits are as follows: –
- If a person is earning a large figure salary in their current job then they will also get a big figure pension after their retirement.
- If a person do not have any kind of investments and savings then this pension will be very helpful for them to lead a normal life or if they want to start a private business after their retirement with this money then this will be very helpful for them.
- And also the amount of money that you will get after retirement will be unaffected by market because it will be based on your years of service and average of salary.
Here are some of our other articles, you can also read these: –
- Chatgpt Login, How to Use Chatgpt
- Assam Orunodoi Scheme Beneficiary Status
- India vs Australia Chennai ODI Tickets Online Booking
Eligibility Criteria for Higher Pension Scheme
In order to apply for the EPFO Higher Pension Scheme Application, you have to meet the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below: –
- Under this Scheme, only those employees who have registered for the registration and activation of their account under employee provident fund organization are qualified to get the higher pension.
- You should be working for government therefore before 1st September 2014 and afterwards that date too.
- You should be working as government employee with employee pension plan for more then Ten years and your age must be around 50 to 58 years for proceeding advantages from this scheme.
- Upload Payslips,
- Bank account passbooks slips as PF Balance Proof,
- The communication of permission acquired under paragraph 26(6) of the EPF Scheme regulation to build that their salary surpass the salary limit of Rs. 5,000 a month (up to 31st May, 2001) and Rs. 6,500 a month (Up to August 31, 2014) and they were qualified to obtain the advantage of Higher Pension.
Higher Pension Scheme EPFO Online Apply
If you are interested to make your Online Registration for the EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023 then you can follow the steps that we have provided below. By following these steps you will be able to do your online apply for this Scheme. Follow the registration process below: –
- Visit to the official website of EPFO Higher Pension Scheme.
- Click on the link of Pension On Higher Salary on the homepage of this website.
- Here, you will see two options, you have to click on the Application Form for joint.
- An application form will show up.
- Enter all the asked correct details in this form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Recheck the details.
- Then, Click on submit.
- If there is any application fee then pay it or if there is no application fee then you are done with the EPFO Higher Pension Scheme Application Process.
- Now, the government will review and verity your application and documents.
- You will receive a message from them for their decision on your higher pension application.
What is the full form of EPFO?
- Employee Provident Fund Organization is the Full Form of EPFO.
How you can calculate the amount of money of your monthly pension?
- You have to multiply years of service to your salary and then divide the answer with 70.
Our Website: – apyschemes.in