PGI Chandigarh Online OPD Appointment Registration, Benefits, Required Documents, How to Do Online Pre-Registration?, Steps to Get New Patient PGI Online Appointment Registration.
Get the Details about the PGI Chandigarh Online OPD Appointment Registration Process, Benefits, Required Documents etc.
PGI Chandigarh Online OPD Appointment Registration
PGI Chandigarh Online OPD Appointment Registration facility has been initiated by the Post graduate institute of Medical Education and research centre Chandigarh. All those people who wants to get their treatment done in the PGI Hospital Chandigarh they have to make their Appointment.
The appointment can be made through online as well as through offline mode. in the below article, you will get the information that how you can do your PGI Chandigarh online OPD Appointment Registration.
Overview of the PGI Online OPD Appointment
|PGI Online OPD Appointment Registration
|Name of the Hospital
|24X7 Hours Open
|Online and Offline
With the help of Online appointments, the new as well as the old patients will be able to get the OPD Registration numbers at PGI Chandigarh hospital for the treatment of their illness. The interested recipients will acquire their illness medicated at PGI Hospital can make an appointment to visit a PGI hospital doctor online by visiting the official website of PGI via the interest sitting at home.
- All those people who wants to get the treatment at the PGI Chandigarh Hospital can do their online appointment
- Both the Old as well as new patients can take the PGI Chandigarh Online Appointments.
- Patients will be able to do their OPD appointment through online and do not have to stand in long lines.
- The people time will also be saved.
- Identity Card,
- Applicant’s Details,
- Passport Size Photograph,
- Mobile Number,
- Residence Address,
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant.
How to Do Online Pre-Registration?
If you want to know that how to do Online registration for the PGI Chandigarh OPD Appointment then you can read the below provided steps: –
- You firstly, need to visit to the official website of PGIMER.
- Then, you will get the New/Old Online Pre-Registration option there.
- You need to click on that option.
- After that, in a new page, enter all the asked details. provide the correct details only.
- Then, click on Submit.
- Then, you will get an appointment registration number.
- You need to take the print of this page.
- Once you are done with the Online registration. then, you need to visit to the PGI Chandigarh Hospital. There you will see there is a separate counter for online registered people. visit to that counter.
- The timing of the counter opening and closing is 8 am to 11 am.
- There, show your registration number and give the details.
- Do the payment of Rs. 10 and you will be provided a patient job card.
- Keep safe this Patient job card, the complete treatment information will be provided on this card.
Steps to Get New Patient PGI Online Appointment Registration
There are following departments in which the PGIMER is providing an online pre-registration facility: –
- General Surgery,
- Oral Health Science Centre,
- Advanced Eye Centre (Ophthalmology),
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology,
- Internal Medicine,
- Paediatric Medicine,
- Paediatric Orthopaedics,
- Head and Neck Surgery (ENT),
- Paediatric Surgery,
- Plastic Surgery.
Online Registration Category Link: – Click Here