MP Annadoot Yojana Online Apply, Objective, Benefits and Features, Application Process of MP Annadoot Yojana.
Get the Details About the Annadoot Yojana Online Apply Process, Objective, Benefits, Features etc in the below article.
MP Annadoot Yojana has been started by the Madhya Pradesh State Government. This yojana has been started to connect the youth with self-employment. With the help of this yojana, the youth of the state will be provided the task of transporting food items from the warehouses of the MP State supply corporation to the ration shops. Besides this, it they want to get employment via Annadoot Yojana. And they are also jobless then they can get the details of this yojana in this below article. We have provided all the details in the below article.
MP Annadoot Yojana Online Apply
The Madhya Pradesh Annadoot Yojana has been initiated by the CM of the MP State. This yojana has been started to connect the youth of the MP State with Self-employment. Via this Scheme, the youth will be provided the work of delivering food items to the fair price ration shops of the Madhya Pradesh State. The eligible youth will be identified by the govt via the collectors. After that the youth identified by the govt will also be given vehicle loans on their guarantees from the banks.
3% interest subsidy will also be provided to the youth of MP State on this loan by the state govt. Besides this, one thousand vehicles will the capacity to transport 6 to 8 tonnes of food grains will be procured for the youth by the state govt. The beneficiary of MP state will be able to deliver food items from stores of the supply corporation to the ration shops.
Currently, the Food items are being distributed to one crore eighteen lakh families via twenty six thousand fair price ration shops of the MP State. And every month, three lakh tonnes of food items are delivered to the shops via civil supplies corporation transporters.
Here Are Our Other Articles: –
Overview of the Madhya Pradesh Annadoot Scheme
|MP Annadoot Scheme Apply Online Process
|MP Annadoot Scheme
|Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan
|To connect Youth with self-employment by providing them the task of delivering food
|MP State young citizens
|Youth will be linked to self-employment
|Online and Offline
The Objective of this yojana is to connect all the jobless youths of the state with self-employment. The youth will be given work of delivering food items to the fair price ration shops based in the MP. Beside this, the youth will also be provided the loans via banks on the state govt guarantee to purchase vehicle to deliver the food items. They will also be provided 3% grant. This will promote the self-employment in the MP State and unemployment rate will be decreased with this. The civil supplies corporation transporters related scams will also be reduced via this yojana.
Benefits and Features
- The Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister has been provided the permission to initiate the Annadoot yojana. The youth of the state, will be provided the task of delivering food grains to the fair price shops under this yojana.
- The eligible youths require vehicle for this work, the youth will be selected by the state govt. Via the collectors and the selected youths will be given vehicle loans by the govt on its guarantee.
- Three percent interest subsidy will also be given to the youth by the govt on the loans.
- Via this yojana, one thousand vehicles with the capacity to transport six to eight tonnes of food grains will be purchased by the govt.
- At the 65 rupees rate per quintal, the civil supplies corporation will be paid for the transportation of food grains. And from this the transporter will have to bear driver, diesel and other expenses.
- The state gov has fixed the rate of 65 per quintal, and from this 50% amount will be endured by the state govt. And the central govt will borne the remaining 50% amount.
- Currently, the food items are being provided to the one crore eighteen lakh families via twenty six thousand fair price ration shops.
- Every month, the shops will be delivered the three lakh tonnes of food items via civil supplies corporation transporters.
- The scams by the Civil Supplies Corporation transporters will also be reduced via this yojana.
- Currently, one twenty transporters are working to deliver food grains from 223 centers to fair price ration shops in the MP State. There is only one transporter in MP State most districts.
Application Process of MP Annadoot Yojana
The MP Annadoot Yojana has been announced by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh State. The official portal for the application process of this yojana has yet not announced by the govt of the state but it will be announced soon by the government. And then the citizens will be able to apply under this Yojana. Till then citizens have to wait. As soon as the state government will make any update regarding this yojana we will surely update that here in our article also.
MP Govt Schemes Category Link: – Click Here