Madhubabu Pension Yojana Online Apply, MBPY Online Application Form 2023, Eligibility Criteria, Financial Assistance.
Odisha State Government invites Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023 Online Application Form at the Official Website of ssepd.gov.in. In the year 2008 in January, This scheme was released and the Odisha state government combined two old yojanas. These two schemes were amended old age pension Rules, 1989 Et Disability pension rules, 1985 and launched the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Rules, 2008. The Odisha Government has consisted transgender community under MBPY Which focus at giving economic assistance to poor old, windows and differently-abled persons in Odisha. On the Official website SSEPD, now people can apply online or in PDF Format, they can also download the application form.
Madhubabu Pension Yojana Online Apply
Now, on the SSEPD Official Website available and the state government is taking MBPY Apply Online Form for Social Security Pension Schemes. The old Age/ Disabled /widow/Transgenders people whose name is lacking in the Madhu Babu Pension Scheme beneficiaries list can register online for MBPY. After making their registration, people will be able to get the benefit Madhu Babu pension Yojana. Around five thousands transgenders will acquire Rs. 500, Rs. 700, Rs. 900 every month as a pension under numerous categories as per their age.
In the Below Article, you will acquire the details about the Madhubabu Pension Yojana Online Apply Process, its benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents and other details. According to the SSEPD Department there are around forty eight lakh beneficiaries who are getting the benefit of this scheme.
Our Other Articles Link: –
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Online Application Form 2023
- Firstly, visit to the official website of http://ssepd.gov.in
- Click on the link of Schemes/Services under the section of Beneficiary Services.
- Then, the Application for Beneficiary will show up.
- Applicants can select the scheme name as Madhu Babu Pension Yojana and can click on the button of Proceed. After that, the Online application form of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana will show up.
- In this MBPY Apply Online Form, applicants have to provide the asked details correctly and need to upload required documents.
- At the end, Applicants have to click on Submit, to successfully complete their MBPY Online Application Process.
Transgenders Are Also Eligible to Get the Benefit of this Scheme
The Social Security Scheme “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” has been released by the Odisha state government. Under this scheme, There are around five thousands transgenders who will be provided five hundred rupees, seven hundred rupees and nine hundred rupees every month as a pension under different categories according to their age. The social security and empowerment of persons with disabilities (SSEPD) Department, has released an official notification about this scheme on 16th July. All those women who are fighting divorce cases in courts will also be provided benefit under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
The SSEPD Department has released a notification, as per this notice, the government covered a new criterion to involve transgender also as eligible people. According to the notification, the beneficiaries must have a certificate provided under section 6 of the transgender persons (Protection of rights) act 2019, it also instructs that the beneficiaries income must not be more than Forty thousand rupees per year and must not have a member who is paying income tax or who is working as a govt employee.
Eligibility Criteria for MBPY
There are some eligibility criteria which are necessary to meet with if any person want to apply under MBPY Scheme: –
- Applicant must be of 60 years or above 60 years of age.
- The widows will also be able to acquire the benefit of this scheme, and their age does not matter.
- If a person is leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity and whatever their age will be, they are also able to apply.
- If a person is window of an AIDS Patient.
- If an AIDS patient recognized by the district/State/AIDS Control Society.
- If a woman is fighting a divorce cases in a court, whatever her age is, she is eligible.
- If a person is a transgender (Irrespective of age),
- If the family of an applicant have income from all sources and it is less than Rs. 24,000 per year, Then they are eligible.
- For transgenders people, the yearly income must not exceed the Rs. 40,000.
- Person must be a permanent resident or domicile of Odisha State.
- Person must not be getting any other pension from the state or union government or any organization assisted by the government.
How to Download PDF of Offline Registration Form for MBPY?
To acquire this pension, the beneficiaries need to apply in the specific form to the concerned B.D. Os/E.Os. The authorized form on Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is accessible in the guidelines of MBPY which a person can check via the link provided here: –
- Click Here The MBPY Offline Registration/application form PDF will show up.
Application forms may also be obtained free of cost from the office of the block development officer or EO of the Municipality. The authorized officials is the Sub-Collector who sanctions pension in assistance of the beneficiaries on the advice of B.D.Os. The qualified applications are being permitted from the waiting list, on the basis of first come first serve.
The beneficiaries will be provided the Pension in Cash at G.P Headquarters and 15th of Each Month is fixed date. In order to make sure the transparency, there will be dissemination of the beneficiaries list in the G.P and Block Office. beneficiaries can contact to the Officer block development of the concerned block or the ULBs Executive Officers.
Financial Assistance Under MBPY Scheme
There are lots of benefits that the beneficiary of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana will get: –
- Every month Rs. 500 to the beneficiaries who are between the age of 60 to 79 years.
- Rs. 700 Per month to the beneficiaries whose age is 80 Years or Above 80 years.
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Beneficiaries
- Person having age of 60 years or above will be provided the benefit under this yojana.
- Widows no matter what their age is are eligible.
- All those women who are fighting divorce cases in courts.
- AIDS Patients are eligible to acquire the benefit of this Yojana.
- Persons with disabilities,
- Women who are unmarried over the 30th years of age.
- Persons affected by Hansen’s diseases/Leprosy with visible signs of deformity and whatever their age is.
Our Website Online Apply Category Page: – Click Here