Karkhandar Scheme Jammu & Kashmir for Handicrafts Artisans Details, Objective, Eligibility Criteria. Financial Assistance Under Karkhandar Scheme, Methodology of Karkhandar Scheme Application Process.
The Jammu and Kashmir Government has started this Karkhandar Scheme to increase the craft industry in the UT. The new Karkhandar Scheme will give the craft industry with new life. Get the complete details regarding this Yojana in the below article.
The Jammu and Kashmir Government has started this Karkhandar Scheme to expand the craft industry in the Union Territory. It strives to assist Jammu and Kashmir artists. The department of Handicrafts and Handloom, Kashmir, will execute the program on a trial basis. It is an important decision that will breathe new life into UT’s Craft industry, mainly the dying crafts.
It was a notable decision, as per the, Director of Handcrafts and Handloom in Kashmir Mahmood Ahmad Shah. The yojana will encourage the UT Craft industry, mainly the struggling crafts.
Overview of the Karkhandar Scheme
|Jammu and Kashmir
|Government of Jammu and Kashmir
|Department of Handicrafts & Handloom, Kashmir
|To support the artisans and make them empowered
You Can Read These Also: –
- Encourage the ignored Crafts.
- The incomes of the artisans will be raised with the Collectivization.
- Enhance trainee’s procedure of learning.
- Create links with producer organizations to provide the trainees entrepreneurial skills and aptitude.
The Jammu and Kashmir Karkhandar Yojana may recognize and give skill improvement training in crafts adding walnut wood carving, Kani shawl weaving, carpet, silver filigree. Khatamband, and papier machine crafts that are undergo a lack of human resources. As resolute by the individual assistant Directors of the Handicrafts and Handloom department, Added crafts will also be provided fair deliberation. As per how well the yojana is received in each craft, the number of craft centers assigned to that craft perhaps move to others. For the Six-month period, there must be a minimum 1 and maximum 5 training programs per craft.
- The action takes into deliberation worthy trainees from coaching centers or former learners.
- A big Karkhana can have as far as ten trainees, while a small Karkhana needs a minimum of five trainees.
- Those that needs support with their finances.
- Jammu and Kashmir based Artisans.
Methodology of Karkhandar Scheme Application Process
- The former trainees or Meritorious trainees of the departmental training facilities should be recognized. And motivated to select registration under the Karkhandar Yojana.
- Registration Cards will be provided to the trainees.
- The, bank accounts for the trainees would be opened under the Jan Dhan Yojana.
- The Handicrafts and Handloom Department will recognize registered Karkhanas. Or karkhandars who are groomed to accept former trainees or pass-out trainees into their Karkhana.
- An entire database of the recognized trainees, consist of their EPIC, Aadhar, and bank account numbers, would be kept.
- The choosen Karkhandar is answerable for giving the needed logistics, like the looms, tools, raw materials, equipment, space and so on. There Karkhandars will obtain a total payment of Twenty Thousand Rupees each in two installments, for the cost of the logistics necessary to adequately run the training program.
- Thereafter successfully finishing the course, the trainees, can form collaboratives, and all required support or control will be provided to them so they can achieve the scheme’s goal.
Financial Assistance Under Karkhandar Scheme
Each trainee will get Rs. 2000 each month. Although, the pay will be provided in two installments, One thousand Rupees will be given via a personal bank account, and the remaining amount will be given after the practical training session completed.
Karkhandars will be given Two Thousand Rupees per trainee every month for logistical costs additionally an allowance for worthy students. Although, these won’t provide out till it’s resoluted that the trainees have obtained the necessary degree of knowledge. The trainees will be evaluated using a certified framework that has been obtained and is planned for skill advancement level.
J & K Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here