Jivhala Scheme Maharashtra Apply Online Process, Prisoners Loan Scheme Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Important Documents, Benefits.
The Maharashtra State Government has Launched the Jivhala Loan Scheme 2023 for the Prisoners. On 1st may 2022, this scheme was released by the CM of the State. There are some prisoners among the jail prisoners who are still in jail for small crimes. Those criminals are who are the head of their family and the income source for their family, those prisoner’s families will be provided the loan. In this below article, you will acquire that how you can apply for this scheme, what is the eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme, and other details regarding this scheme.
Jivhala Scheme Maharashtra
Under this scheme, the Loan of Rs. 50,000 will be provided at the 7% interest rate to the criminals family, the criminals who are serving a sentence in jail. The prisoners family will become able to meet their basic living requirements with the help of this loan.
There are lots of Maharashtra state families who have taken the advantage of this scheme. If you also want to get the advantage of this scheme then you can read the complete below article and can get the complete details regarding this scheme. The eligible people will be provided the benefit of Loan of Rs. 50,000. The repayment of this loan at the interest rate of 7%.
Overview of the Jivhala Loan Scheme Maharashtra
|Jivhala Loan Scheme Maharashtra Online Apply
|Society Welfare Department of Maharashtra
|Families of Maharashtra State Prisoners
|To provide loan to the criminal’s families so that they can meet their basic living requirements
|Online and Offline
Links of Our Other Articles: –
- Only the Permanent resident of Maharashtra state who are serving prisoner sentence in the jail will be able to apply under this scheme.
- Only the Prisoners family will be able to apply under this scheme.
- Prisoners who are sentenced more than three years jail will be able to apply for this scheme.
- Criminal Record of the Prisoner From Jail,
- Details of Bank Account of the Prisoner’s Family,
- The First-Time Convicts will be able to Apply under this scheme,
- Other Necessary Documents.
- The families of the prisoners who are serving their sentence in jail will be provided the loan under this scheme so that they can fulfil their basic needs for living.
- In all district of Maharashtra, this scheme has been launched.
- The Family of Prisoner will become financially Empowered.
- This is the very first scheme in India to give financial help to the prisoners families.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Jivhala Loan Scheme Online?
- In order to apply under this scheme, the person need to contact to the jail in which the prisoner is serving.
- The jail Authorities will give them a form.
- They need to fill that form and attach the necessary documents.
- And then submit the form to the jail authorities.
- The eligible candidates will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- And the loan amount will be transferred into their bank account with the Interest Rate of 7%.
Online Apply Category Link: – Click Here