AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Form for Girls Students www.aicteindia.org, Eligibility, Documents, Reservation, Application form filling process, Instructions, Objectives, Incentive, Login, Merit list check, etc.
The Pragati Scholarship Merit List of 2023. Know about application form filling Process, eligibility, documents, highlights, reservation criteria, portal login procedure, merit list check, helpline details etc.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Form for Girls
Under this scholarship the eligible students will be provide the financial assistance. The students who are unable to pay their college fee and wants to get the scholarship they can check the eligibility criteria in this article and if they will be eligible to get the scholarship then they can apply under this scheme.
The Pragati Scholarship Scheme is started for girls students to give financial assistance, so that they can pursue their degree/diploma without worrying about their expenses.
The aim of this scholarship scheme is to give financial assistance to the girls students who are unable to afford the fee of their colleges. This scholarship will help them to do not worry about their studies fee and can peacefully study.
Here are Some of Our Other Articles: –
- Tuition fee of Rs. 30,000/-
- For 10 months Rs. 2000/- per month is given as incidentals charges each year.
- Beneficiary Students get Rs. 30,000 for the purchase of: –
- Laptop and other equipment like desktop and vehicle, books.
Overview of the Pragati Scholarship
|Name of the scholarship
Pragati Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Only the girl child will be able to take the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, only the two girls from one family will be able to apply
- Annual income of the beneficiary should not be more than eight lakh rupees.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of qualifying examination merit list.
- The candidate who are admitted in the first year of their diploma or any degree course of AICTE approved institutions of respective year through the centralized admission process of the centra/state government.
- The mark sheet of the 10th, 12th standard or any degree qualification is also valid.
- Director/principal/institute head issued certificate.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- For the admission in degree or diploma course the technical education directorate issued admission letter is necessary.
- Income certificate is accepted only if it is issued by at least by the rank of Tahsildar.
- If a candidate belong to SC/OBC/ST caste then the caste certificate is also necessary.
- Aadhar card,
- Beneficiary account number,
- IFSC Code,
- Student Photo,
- A declaration signed by parents stating that every details which is provided in this registration form is correct and if any provided details is found false then the scholarship amount will be refunded.
Reservation for Pragati Scholarship
- ST: – 7.%
- OBC: – 27%
- SC: – 15%
How to Apply for Pragati Scholarship Application Form?
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Form Procedure: –
- Go to the official website aicte-india.org.
- Click on “Register Here” to make new profile.
- Enter the asked details.
- Click on register.
- In your registered e mail id you will get a confirmation e mail link.
- You just have to click on that link, so that you can confirm your registration.
- Then, you have to login with the direct link.
- After this, in the personal details tab provide your personal details.
- Then, provide your family related details and income details in the “family and income details” tab.
- Fill the institute related details.
- Then, under the “institute details” you have to provide the fee paid details.
- After this, provide the education and bank related details.
- Also upload the required documents.
- Click on submit.
Renewal Application Form Filling Procedure
In the below section we have provide some instructions which will be helpful for you for filling the renewal application form: –
- Candidates are required to upload the correct details and document in their form.
- The Documents which candidates will upload must be legible.
- The Format of the documents must be in JPG/PDF/JPEG.
- The Size of the document must be 2 MB or less than 2 MB.
- The Candidates have to provide their tuition fee or miscellaneous fee in the provided column.
- The Candidates have to provide their tuition fee receipt issued by the institution.
- The Candidates have to provide their promotion certificate, tuition fee receipt, miscellaneous fee receipt with their renewal form.
- Candidates are advised to recheck their provided details before finally submitting their form.
- Once, you have submitted your form then you will not be able to re enter any detail or upload any other document.
- Visit to the Official Website of Pragati Scholarship.
- Enter id or email and password for login.
- Click on login.
Check Pragati Scholarship Merit List
- Go to the official website.
- Click on scholarship merit list.
- Then, you can see the merit list.
- In the List get details like: – Student unique ID, student name, father name, caste category, course name, institute name and district, AICTE Institute ID, State of Institute.
- Download the merit list by click on download and save.
Scholarship Renewal Application Process
Students who are studying in their second and third year of graduation or diploma or fourth year of graduation they have to provide the renewal application form. Here, you will get the step by step renewal application form submission process: –
- Go the official website.
- Enter your ID or email and password in the asked column.
- Then, click on login.
- Click on renewal application form.
- Then, the form will open in your current device’s screen.
- Fill the details in this form.
- Upload the documents.
- Click on submit.
- Take the print out of your form.
- Phone number: – 29581000.
- Email id: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: –