Hunar Haat Registration Process, Benefits, Required Documents, Objective, Offline Apply Process for Hunar Haat Application Form.
Hunar Haat was Launched by the CM of the Uttar Pradesh state Yogi Aditya Nath in Lucknow to give ample market and job opportunities to the craftsmen, entrepreneurs, artisans, to showcase their skills and talent. The craftsmen and artisans of UP State showcase their mode products and display them. This is a great opportunity for all the local artisans, talented handicraftsmen and artists to show their talent and skills.
Hunar Haat Registration
Under this Hunar Haat, the training and encouraging indigenous talent of master craftsmen, craftsmen are being done as per the markets demand. The Chief Minister Said, that now the govt is considering providing a showroom to the entrepreneurs of every state.
The entrepreneurs who export more, there is also a preparation to honor them. It is a ten day program. All those artisans who wants to show their talent can become part of this program.
Overview of the Hunar Haat 2023
|Hunar Haat Online Registration
|Chief Minister of UP State
|11th Jan 2020
|Craftsmen and artisans of Uttar Pradesh State
All those people who are interested to become part of this Hunar Haat need to make their online registration for this by filling the application form under this scheme. This selection is necessary for the applicants to take part in Hunar Haat Exhibition. With the help of this Program the artisans and craftsmen will get help and their products export will increase which will also increase their income.
Read Our These Articles Also: –
This Hunar Haat will help in providing the large scale market to the traditional artisans and craftsmen to market and sell their products. This will help in financially strengthen the artisans, craftsmen and weavers.
- The artisans and Craftsmen of the Uttar Pradesh will get the benefit of this Hunar Haat.
- This program has been organized to give suitable market exposure and employment chance to the local craftsmen and artisans.
- People will be able to purchase the indigenous handmade products by the artisans under this hunar haat at a very low cost.
- Bank Account Passbook.
- Voter ID Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Mobile number,
- Passport size photograph of the artisans or craftsmen.
Hunar Haat Online Registration
- Firstly, register yourself via online mode through the official website of this Hunar Haat.
- Visit to the official website of this program.
- here, click on the Register Now link.
- Then the registration form of hunar haat will open.
- Fill the form correctly.
- Then, upload the required documents.
- After this, Click on Preview button.
- Provide the captcha code also.
- Click on Submit.
Offline Apply Process for Hunar Haat Application Form
- Firstly, download the application form of Hunar Haat by vising to its official website.
- Once you visit to the official website here click on the application form link.
- Then two options will show up.
- you will be able to download the form in both English as well as in hindi language by selecting the language.
- Then, the application form will be downloaded as a PDF File.
- Take the print out of your form.
- And then fill it correctly.
- Submit the form to the nearest hunar haat of your area.
What is the Hunar Haat Program?
- The Hunar Haat Program has been initiated by the government for the artisans and craftsmen so that they can also show their skills and talent by displaying their made products.
Online Registration Category Link: – Click Here