Bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Yojana Online Apply, Objective, Eligibility Criteria. Documents Required, Districts Names included Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Yojana Bihar.
Bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Yojana
Bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Scheme has been initiated by the Bihar State Government. Via this yojana, Grants will be given to the farmers and fishermen of the Bihar State for fish farming. In order to do fish farming, the qualified beneficiary will be provided the subsidy of 70% by the state govt for fish farming in hatchery with machinery. The remaining balance amount will have to be supported by the beneficiary via bank loan or himself. Farmers and Fishermen of Bihar will be eligible to raise their income by getting the grant amount. The yojana is being executed by the Department of Animal and Fisheries Resources, Govt of Bihar.
Currently the bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Scheme is being implemented only in the Bihar State but soon this yojana will be implemented in the whole state. Two day ago, a notice has also been issued by the Bihar state government related to this yojana. Under this, the applicants have to apply via online mode to get the advantage. only the online applications will be accepted under this yojana.
Overview of Bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Scheme
|Bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Yojana Online Apply Process
|Bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Yojana
|Bihar State Government
|Animal and Fisheries Resources Department
|Fishermen and Farmers of the State
|Increasing fish productivity and production of the reservoir via fish farming techniques
|Benefit of 70% Grant Amount
Here Are Our Other Articles: –
The purpose of initiating this Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Scheme by Bihar Animal and Fisheries Resources Department is to provide grant up to 70% to raise reservoir fish production via harvesting based fishing and agriculture based fishing technology in the reservoir. So that fisheries can be encouraged in the state. And by providing subsidy amount, the income of fishermen and farmers involved in fish farming in the state can be enlarged. The advantage of this yojana will be given 70% subsidy of the unit cost to the beneficiaries of all sections of the state. People have to apply online for this. Only then they will be able to acquire the advantage of grant amount under this yojana.
Outline of Bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Scheme
|Fish Fingerling Harvesting (in hectares)
|Rs. 0.06 lakh hectare
|Installation of cage in reservoir
|3.00 lakh rupees cage
|Installation of pen in reservoir
|Rs. 10.50 lakh pen
Districts Names included Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Yojana Bihar
In order to apply under Bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Scheme, the applicant need to fulfil some qualifications: –
- In order to acquire the benefit of this yojana, applicant must be Bihar State Native.
- Only fishermen and farmers will be eligible to apply for this yojana.
- The person must be 18 years+
- Aadhar Card,
- Identity Card,
- Mobile Number,
- Email ID,
- Age Certificate,
- Bank Account Statement,
- Farmer ID,
- Passport Size photo,
- Address Proof.
Steps to Apply Online For Bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Yojana
- Visit to the Official Website of Bihar Animal and Fisheries Resources Department.
- Then, click on the application for fisheries schemes option.
- After that, click on Register for Application in fisheries schemes option.
- Then, the registration form will open.
- Here, Enter the required details.
- Then upload the necessary documents.
- Click on submit option.
- Then, You will get login ID, Password.
- You have to keep safe this login id and password.
What is Bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Scheme?
- Under this Bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Scheme, the subsidy of 70% will be given to the promote fisheries in the State.
How to Apply Online under Bihar Jalashay Matsyaki Vikas Scheme?
- By using the Online process, the Applicant can easily apply under this scheme.
What is the Eligibility to Apply under this Yojana?
- Only fishermen and farmers of Bihar state can apply under this yojana.
Bihar Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here