How to Apply Passport Online? Application Form Filling Process, Diplomatic Passport/Official Passport Online Apply Process
The applicants who want to apply for the passport through online mode they can visit to the official passport seva website. Al the applications have been currently processes by ministry of external affairs online.
If you want to apply for new passport or wants to renew your passport then you can visit to the official website and complete the online application process. The Application process is provided below.
How to Apply Passport on Passportindia.gov.in Online?
- Firstly, visit to the official portal i.e. www.passportindia.gov.in
- Click on New User Registration Link.
- After this, with the use your Registered Login ID login to the passport seva portal.
- Then, click on the link called Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport.
- Fill the form neatly and correctly.
- And click on Submit.
- Then, click on link called Pay and Schedule Appointment. This link will be on View Saved/Submitted Applications screen.
- After this, you have to do your online Payment for the Appointment Booking at PSK/POPSK/PO.
- Various methods of payment are Credit/Debit, SBI Bank Challan, Internet Banking.
- Then, click on the link called Print Application Receipt.
- The receipt will have the details such as Application Reference Number / Appointment Number.
- If you have an SMS on which the appointment credentials are mentioned then you that will also accepted as an appointment proof when you go to the passport office.
- Then, just go to the Regional Passport office/Passport Seva Kendra of your scheduled day for appointment. And also bring required documents along with you.
How to Apply for Passport Online?
- Visit to the official website of passport seva.
- Here, you need to click on the section of Apply.
- Now, if you are already a user then you can use your User ID and password for login.
- And if you are first time user then you have to create an account.
To create account, follow the step: –
- Click on Register now link.
- Enter the login id and password as per your wish. And fill the captcha code.
- Then, click on Register.
- After this, you have to select the type of application.
Different types of applications such as: –
- Fresh Passport/Passport Reissue.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Diplomatic Passport/Official Passport.
- Identity Certificate.
Steps to Fill the Application Form?
You can do the form filling process by online as well as through offline mode. Below we have discussed about the Offline mode of Application form Filling.
- Firstly, click on the link related to the Application Form Download.
- Then, a link to an electronic copy of the various forms will open: – Fresh/Reissue, Identity Certificate, Police Clearance Certificate, Diplomatic/Official.
- Fill the form.
- Then, click on link of Upload e-form.
- Upload the application form.
If you are done with the form filling process then do the payment of the free. There are two ways through which you can do the payment of the fee: – through online or by visiting to the nearest passport seva office. For the offline payment you have to provide your application form and required documents at the office. And after this, to schedule an appointment you can visit to the nearest passport Seva Kendra.
How to Book an Appointment?
- Visit to the applicant home page.
- Here, click on the view saved/submitted applications.
- Submitted application form details will show up.
- Select the ARN of the form that you have submitted.
- Then, click on the option called Pay and Schedule Appointment.
- After this, select the payment mode from the challan payment and online payment.
- The Online Fee for a Regular Passport fee and a Tatkaal Appointments is same. The balance aggregate is to be paid at the Passport Seva Kendra on the Appointment Date.
- If you select the online paying mode then you can easily do the appointment booking.
- But if you select the pay through challan option then you must follow these steps: –
- Visit to the SBI branch and do the payment in cash. But after the challan generation you have to wait for 3 hours to do the payment. Because the challan payment can be done only after 3 hours of challan generation and it is valid for only 85 days.
- After this, take the copy of challan from the bank personnel.
- The bank will take total 2 days to verify the ARN details which are on the challan.
- On the website post verification, the successful payment of the fees will be displayed. applicant can “Track the Payment Status”.
How to Scheduling Appointment?
- On the Pay and schedule appointment page.
- Here, select the PSK according to your wish.
- Then, select a slot from the available dates.
- Here, select the PSK according to the available date.
- Enter the Captcha code and confirm your appointment slot.
- Then, select the Pay and Book the Appointment.
- Then, the details like Application type, ARN, Name, Contact Number, amount that is required to be paid, date of appointment will show up.
- If you select online mode to pay, then you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
Once the payment will be done successfully then you will receive the appointment confirmation and also the appointment number. The SMS will detail will also be sent. You have to take the photocopy of the application receipt. Now PSKs also takes the SMS for appointment proof.
Steps to Apply Online for Diplomatic Passport/Official Passport?
- On the Official website of Passport Seva Kendra.
- Here, click on the link called Register Now.
- Then, you will get an ID. This ID have to be used to login to the online portal of Passport Seva.
- After this, click on the Apply for Diplomatic Passport link.
- Then, download the form. And fill it.
- Then submit the form with the required documents.
- You can take the printout of the form by click on the link called View / Print Submitted Form.
To the Consular Passport and Visa Division, Patiala House in the New Delhi Passport Office, take the print out of online application form with the required documents. Attached to the current address and then submit the application.
How to submit e – Form?
- On the Official website of Passport Seva click on the Link called Download e-form.
- Then, fill the form.
- After this, click on the Validate and Save button.
- Then you will see an XML file which you have to upload later.
- After this, on the homepage of the website, click on Register now link.
- To do the log in, you can use your registered ID.
- Then, click on upload e-form.
- Select the XML file.
- Click on Pay and Schedule Appointment on the View Saved/Submitted Applications Page.
- You can do the payment through SBI Challan, Credit or Debit.
- Click on Print Application Receipt link. You can also show the SMS with application details at he office.
- Go to the Regional Passport Office or Passport Seva Kendra that was booked along with your original documents on the date of the appointment.
Homepage of Our Website: – apyschemes.in