Himcare Card Online Apply 2023 Registration, Himcare Scheme Status Check, Himcare portal Login, Features, Objective, Balance Check
Himcare Card Online Apply
The Himcare Scheme Registration 2023 can be done through the official website www.hpsbys.in. now all the people who were not covered under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana they can apply under the Himcare Scheme and can take the benefit of five lakh health annual insurance facility.
This scheme is started by the health and family welfare minister Mr. Vipin Singh Parmer.
Overview of Himcare Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Department of Health & Family Welfare
|Himachal Pradesh Government
|Swasthya Bima Yojana Society
|To Provide Health Insurance
|HP State People
|Insurance Premium Amount
|Annually Rs. 365 to Rs. 1000
|Enrollment Last Date
|Expired Card Renewal Last Date
Objective of Himcare Scheme
The Himachal health care scheme 2023 is launched for the people who were not covered under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. The Himachal Pradesh state will provide health insurance cove of Rs 5 lakh to each family with the charge of very low premium amount.
There were lots of people who did not fulfil the criteria of Ayushman yojana which was started in 2018 year and they did not able to apply under this scheme. So, now those people can apply under Himachal Health Care scheme 2023.
Features of the Himcare Scheme
- Only the people who are not under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya yojana will be able to apply under this Himcare Scheme.
- Total 202 hospitals of the state are currently registered under the Himcare scheme and from these hospitals 48 are private hospitals.
- Approximately 1800 diseases will be covered under this scheme including the Cardiology, general surgery, urology, orthopedics and many others.
- This scheme will be funded by Himachal Pradesh Government.
- For Cateogry – 1: – BPL Ration Card and Street Vendors Certificate.
- Medical Disability Certificate.
- Ekal Naari Registration Certificate.
- For Senior Citizen Category, any valid Age Proof.
- For Asha workers, the certificate form the block medical officer is necessary.
- For Aganwari Workers, helper certificate from the certificate from child development program officer.
- Certificate form the concerned department for the contractual employees, daily wage worker, part time workers.
- From block elementary education officer, the Mid-Day meal Workers certificate is necessary.
Himcare Portal Login Process
- Open the official website.
- In the homepage of the website, click on Portal Login.
- Fill your username and password.
- Then, click on login.
Himcare Card Online Apply
- Visit to the official website of Himachal Pradesh Swasthya Bima Yojana Society https://hpsbys.in/
- In the homepage of the website, click on the link called online Himcare Enrollment.
- The form of the registration form will open.
- Here, provide your ration card number.
- Click on submit.
- If you will be already registered in this portal then you will be able to see your details.
- If you are not registered then you can apply through your ration card.
- Fill the details in application form of him care card.
- Once you are done with the details provided process then click on submit button.
- This is how you can do your online registration for the Himcare Health Scheme.
How to Enroll under Himcare Scheme?
If you wants to apply for the himachal Pradesh health care scheme then follow the steps below:-
- Visit to the official website of Swasthya Bima Yojana Society.
- In the homepage of the website, click on the Online Himcare Enrollment.
- Then click on the himcare Scheme Registration.
- The form will open.
- Here, fill the details like your block, state, district, village and panchayat.
- Provide information like social type group, ration card number.
- Upload the photo of your ration card’s front and back.
- Then, provide your family head details like name of the head member, aadhaar number, gender, date of birth. Then upload the photo of aadhaar card.
- Click on add more section.
- Add your family number.
- Then, click on submit.
- Once you will submit your form successfully then you will be redirected to confirm to complete the process.
- Remember to click on confirm to complete your application process.
- Then, do the payment of your annual premium amount according to your selected category.
Himcare Card Balance Check Process
- Visit to the official website of Himcare Card.
- In the homepage, click on check card balance.
- Select the Himcare Scheme.
- Enter Unique Registration Number.
- Click on Search.
Himcare Enrollment Status Check
- Visit to the official website.
- Click on the Himcare Enrollment Status.
- Provide reference number.
- Click on search.
Homepage of Our Website:- apyschemes.in