Futala Lake Fountain Show Timings and Ticket Price, Main Attractions, Famous Locations Near Futala Fountain Lake, How to Visit Nagpur Futala Fountain Show?
There are lots of people who are curious to know about the Futala Fountain Show ticket booking and ticket price details. So here we are providing the complete details regarding this show in the below article.
Futala Fountain Show Online Ticket Booking
The Nagpur Futala Lake is situated in the Juna Futala, Chowpatty Road and Vayusena Nagar it is a very popular lake in the city. The Futala Lake is also famous as Telankhedi Lake.
This Futala Lake is known to be more than two hundred years old. It was constructed by the Raja Bhonsle and it spans is 60 acres. This fountain is multicolored.
Overview of the Futala Fountain Show Ticket Price
|Futala Fountain Show Online Ticket Booking Process
|Date of the Show
|16th to 21st Sep
|7 to 9 PM
|Ticket Booking Process
|Juna Futa, Chowpati Roa, Vayu Sena Nagar, Nagpur
- The Futala Lake has lots of tourist attractions, and evening fountain display also.
- The visitors can take a leisurely stroll around the lake, have a picnic in the neighboring gardens, or just unwind and take in the scenery.
- Fountain show presents a magnificent display of lights, water and music.
Other Facilities: –
- Futala Lake gives visitors with a number of services, like food stands, parking spaces, restrooms.
- Visitors also have the choice of renting bicycles to tour the close by gardens or boats to take out on the lake.
- Futala Lake Show Timings and Other Facts
- This lake is covered with forest from three sides and in one side it has a beach.
- The road which leads to Hanuman Mandir to Futala Lake and on the triangle of land in front of the temple as part of the second phase of beautification, the interconnected paving stones have been place.
- The Nagpur-Based Bhonsle Monarchs has created this lake and it is famous for its vibrant fountains.
- Four tall masts have been constructed all around the lake to give adequate light.
- 3 floating fountains total, two colored ones calculating fifteen feet each and one white one estimating one hundred feet each, are present in the lake.
Go through Our These Articles Also: –
Famous Locations Near this Lake
- Temple to Sai Baba,
- Ganesh Mandir Shree Tekdi.
- Deeksha Bhoomi,
- Lake Khindsi,
- Center for Raman Science,
- Ramtek Temple in Nagpur,
- Temple of Swaminarayan,
- Temple of Adasa Ganpati,
How to Visit Nagpur Futala Fountain Show?
People can visit to the Nagpur Futala Fountain Show through Bus, through Metro or by Road.
- By Metro: – People can visit to the Shankar Nagar Metro Station is thirty four minute’s walk from the Futala Lake.
- By Bus: – The futala lake is closer to the Bharat Nagar Bus Terminal and it is six minute’s walk from the Lake.
- By Road: – People can use car or cab to reach Futala Lak by Road.
Where is the Futala Lake is Located?
- This lake is located at Juna Futala, Chowpati Road, Vayusena Nagar, Nagpur.
What is the Futala Lake Opening and closing time?
- From 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Ticket Booking Category Link: – Click Here