EWS Certificate Apply Online, Validity, Eligibility, Documents Required, Offline Apply, Assam EWS Certificate and Bihar EWS Certificate Offline Process, Application Status Check, AP EWS Certificate Important Points, Recover Forgotten Password, Login, Check IT & C Policy 14-20 User Manual, New Registration.
In this article you will get to know about the EWS Certificate Application Form PDF Download Process, Application Status process and EWS Reservation. EWS is provided to a person or a group of the people who are from economically weaker section (EWS). This certificate is a very important certificate and through this a reservation is provided to those families and people whose financial situation is not good. If you wants to all the details about the EWS Certificate then you can read the complete article.
EWS Certificate Apply Online
The EWS Certificate is provided to the people who are from the Economically Weaker Sections. With the help of this certificate the application form, beneficiaries can acquire the reservation of 10% in direct enrollment to Common Posts and administrations under the EWS Reservation Scheme.
Under the ST,SC and OBC Classifications, the EWS reservation recipients is not provided the benefit of reservation. The interested people can go through the complete details about the EWS Apply Online Process.
You Can Also Read Our These Articles: –
Overview of the EWS Application Form
|EWS Certificate Online Apply Process
|10% Reservation in Institutions and Jobs
|Various Services Benefits
|Person who Belong to the Economically Weaker Section and Exploited Section.
The EWS certificate is issued by the Government. The people who comes under General Category and have weak economic condition they can apply for this EWS Certificate and then can get the benefit of 10% reservation. But in order to get the benefit of this Certificate they all have to provide the valid property as well as income certificates. Only then they will be able to get the benefit of EWS Certificate.
Through this EWS Certificate and its benefits, the sense of equality will generate in the society. The general category who are facing the poor economic condition can apply for this certificate and can take its benefits which are provided by the government. This certificate will help them to get reservation in all government jobs.
Features of EWS Certificate
The EWS Certificate has been presented to provide various services benefit to the economically weaker section people. People need to fill the EWS Application form properly and have to submit it in order to get the benefit of it. At first, applied as a pay endorsement, the EWS verification provides 10% reservation in govt jobs and institutions. It determines the ability of an individual to utilize any administration function, plan. The EWS Certificate Apply Online going about as a pay announcement is treated capable for application if the adversary pay is detected to be not absolutely the breaking point approved by the individual expert of a plan or government.
EWS Certificate Eligibility
The people who are not profiting reservation for ST, SC, OBC class. In addition, whose complete family earning is under eight lakhs yearly. (There Family pay absorb obtaining form all sources such as compensation, horticulture, occupation and so on)
People who have the accompanying assets other than family salary, unlikely be distinguished in the EWS section:
- Agricultural land Five acres or more.
- 100 square yards Residential plots and over in advised communities.
- 1000 sq ft and more Residential area.
- 200 square yards and more, Residential plots apart from appointed communities.
Documents Required for EWS Certificate
Candidates must attach several documents adjoining the arrangement for the utilize of EWS or salary certificate. The associated records must to be approachable at the hour of implementation.
- Aadhar Card,
- All the Educational Records,
- Certificate provided by 2 different gazette officers.
- Non-judicial paper proclamation of 10 rupees according to the govt Order 1551 and income Tax return payment (if any)
- Passport size photo.
- Ration card photocopy.
- Residential certificate.
- There is a court stamp fee Rs. 2 along application form properly completed.
- Voter ID Card.
EWS Certificate Validity
This certificate supplied by the govt has been build for the people who are economically weak in spite of being from the UR category. With this benefits, people will obtain 10% reservation in govt plans and jobs. This certificate works for life, is constantly a convenient document but it needs to be resume and improve in certain period. The effectiveness of this income and benefit certificate is only for one year, as a result of which it requires to be resume later one year.
Although, this phase can differ up to a highest of six months for some choose states. All candidates must acquire this certificate resumed so that he/she can utilize it at the time of require. States that provides an online gateway for acquiring certificates can simply reopen their certificates applying a candidate service portal.
EWS Certificate will be considerable just for a specific time. Mainly, the rightfulness of the EWS is one year. The legality of the EWS proclamation is selected by the allocated government of the states. earlier to applying the EWS approval with the conclusion objective of acceptance or enrollment, people must discover out if the wage evidence is legal.
EWS Certificate Login
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the Login option.
- A new page will open,
- Provide the asked details.
- This is how you can easily log in to this website.
Recover Forgotten Password
- Visit to the official meeseva portal.
- click on the forgot password option. A new page will open.
- Here enter your user ID and captcha code.
- Then, click on get OTP to acquire the OTP on your provided phone number or Email ID.
- Provide the OTP and fill the new password, confirm password.
- Click on the submit button.
How to Apply for EWS Certificate Online?
- Open the official website of the AP Meeseva portal. The homepage will open.
- On the homepage of this website, Click on the Revenue Department. Then, a new page will Show up.
- On this page you will be able to see the Revenue Department Services List, Here, click on the INCOME Certificate.
- A new page will Show up.
- Enter all the asked details in the form such as applicant name, parents name, applicant age, Husband name, gender, Aadhaar number, date of birth etc.
- Upload documents and click on show payment tab.
- Do the payment.
- Then, click on the confirm payment tab.
Offline Apply for EWS Certificate
- Visit your nearest meeseva center.
- Ask for the application form in the Center.
- Then, fill it Properly with clear handwriting.
- Attach the documents with the form.
- And Submit this from in the meeseva center to the correspondence person.
EWS Certificate Application Status Check
- Visit to the AP Meeseva Portal Official Website.
- Here, do login by using your username and password.
- Look for the check meeseva certificate option and tap on it.
- Provide Application Number and click on GO.
- In this way the Application status will be shown on your devices screen.
How to Do New Registration?
- Visit to the EWS Official Website.
- Home page will show up, Click on the New Registration option.
- A new page will show up.
- Here, Enter all the Details. And click on submit option.
- The process of new registration will be successfully done.
AP EWS Certificate Important Points
- Uncertainly if any duplicate or false document is given by the applicant in order to get certificate, then, it will be illegal misdeed.
- In order to track your application status Keep your application ID safe.
- Take a printout of your application form.
Assam EWS Certificate Offline Process
- Firstly, click here.
- The EWS Certificate form will be show up in PDF Format.
- Then, just download this EWS Certificate form and then, take a printout of this form.
- Enter all the required details in this form like your name, father’s, village, husband name, district etc.
- In the application form attach a passport size photo of Yours. Then, attach the necessary documents along with form.
- After this, Submit the form to your nearest Tehsil / Block Office.
Bihar EWS Certificate Offline Procedure
- Visit to your nearest Bihar Public Service Center and now, from the concerned department or officer, acquire the EWS Certificate form.
- Download the form and take a print out of this form.
- Provide all the required details which have been asked in this application form, like Name, Father’s name, district, village etc.
- Then, Attach a passport size photo of yours in this form. Attach the documents with your form.
- And Submit the form along with attached documents to your nearest Tehsil / Block Office.
How to Get No Earning Member Certificate?
- Open the official website of the meeseva portal.
- Click on the Revenue Department Option. A new page will show up.
- Here, you will be able to check the services list of the revenue department.
- Click on the link of No Earning Member Certificate and you will see the login form will open.
- Provide your User ID, Password and Captcha Code and click on sign-in.
- A new page will open, here, download all the certified copies given by DY. Tahsildar.
How to Get Certified Copies Issued by Dy. Tahsildar?
- Visit to the meeseva portal official website.
- Click on the revenue Department option. A new page will Show up.
- Here you can check the revenue department list of all services.
- Tap on the link of certified copies provided by Dy. Tahsildar.
- The login form will open.
- Enter your User ID, Password, captcha code.
- Click on the sign-in button.
- A new page will open. Download the certified copies provided by Dy. Tahsildar.
How to See IT & C Policy 14-20 User Manual?
- Visit to the EWS official website.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Click on the IT & C Policy 14-20 user Manual Option.
- A new page will open. In this page, you have to provide all the details.
- Then, you will acquire the details related to IT & C Policy 14-20 user manual.
Steps to do IT & C Incentives Registration
- Visit to the meeseva portal official website.
- Click on the IT & C incentives Registration option.
- A new page will open.
- Here, enter your email and password. After this provide all the asked details, and click on submit.
- Now, your registration process will be successfully done.
Our Website Homepage: – apyschemes.in