ABHA Card Registration Process, Ayushman Bharat Card Online Registration 2023, Apply Online, Download PDF, Login, How to Download Ayushman Card?, Digital Health ID Registration Form 2023, Ayushman Bharat Card Download PDF 2023, pmjay.gov.in login, Ayushman Card Download PDF by Mobile number.
Get the Details about the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Apply Online. To provide the fee health benefits to all the under privileged citizens of India, the ministry of health and family welfare have started this Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. To acquire the benefit of this Ayushman Bharat card 2023, all the people have to complete their registration on pmjay.gov.in official website and generate your ABHA Card Number.
Before completing your registration, people must check the eligibility criteria. Which is needed to do the online apply for Ayushman Bharat Card 2023. Use your Aadhar Card Number and provide the OTP which you will get on your registered phone number to do your ABHA Card Registration 2023. Pmjay.gov.in is the official website for online apply. In the below article you will get to know about the Ayushman Bharat card 2023 online apply process, required documents, guidelines Etc details.
Ayushman Bharat Card Online Registration 2023
About 10 Crore families are registered, under Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023. PM Sh Narendra Modi Ji initiated this scheme. People will be able to get the free benefits for all kinds of diseases or illness under this scheme. People have to complete their ABHA Card Number in the Empanelled hospitals and then will get free treatment as per process.
The health benefits of up to Rs. 5 lakh can be availed by the people through this scheme. The major surgical operations and other diagnoses are availed free of cost under this registered hospitals. All the families who meet the eligibility criteria and have income less than 2.5 lakh per annum will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
Overview of the ABHA Card Registration
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 Apply Online
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023
|PM Narendra Modi ji
|Collective family income must be less than Rs 5 Lakh per annum
|Benefit of ABHA Card
|Free Medical Treatment, Health Benefits, Insurance for Medical Treatment for up to Rs. 5 Lakh
|Registered Mobile Number, Aadhar Card
|Total Registered Families
|More than 10 crore applicants
|Ayushman Card Portal
There are many people who wants to know about the Registration process of ABHA Card 2023. So, here in this article we have provide all the details regarding this. People can register themselves by using their Aadhar Card number and mobile number under this scheme. Just visit to the pmjay.gov.in official website and check your eligibility there by using your Aadhar Card Number.
Eligibility Criteria of Ayushman Bharat Card
- For the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023, all the Indian citizens are eligible.
- The collective family income of the person must be less than 2.5 lakhs per year.
- All the categories like ST, SC, OBC, General applicants are eligible to apply under this Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023.
- To complete the ABHA Card Registration 2023, applicant must have linked their Mobile number with their Aadhar Card.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Card
- After the ABHA Registration, a person will be bale to acquire multiple benefits of this yojana.
- A person will become able to get admitted in any hospital empanelled with this scheme, using your ABHA Card Number.
- With the use of this Ayushman Bharat Card, a person will be able to get free treatment for all the major as well as minor diseases.
- In a year, for a single member of your family, you will be able to get free treatment of up to Rs 5 lakhs at any hospital.
- In the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023, tests, admission fees, medicines, and diagnosis, everything is included.
Benefits of ABHA Card
- Free Treatment,
- Free Diagnosis,
- Regular Health Check up,
- More than 50,000 Empanelled Hospitals,
- All Major and minor diseases covered,
- Admission fees and nursing charges also included.
- Phone Number must be linked with Aadhar Card.
- Bank Account Number,
- Medical Certificate,
- Income Proof,
- Domicile Certificate,
- Caste Certificate,
- Declaration Regarding Medical Condition.
Ayushman Card Login
- Ayushman Bharat Card registered applicants can access their dashboard through the login process pmjay.gov.in.
- To complete your Ayushman Card Login, you should use your Aadhar Card Number and Mobile Number.
- Complete the details like list of diseases covered, application status, hospitals list, and more are available on the dashboard.
- Through the Ayushman Card Login, you will also be able to know about your ABHA Card Number.
ABHA Card Download?
- Visit to the official website of pmjay.gov.in.
- Once you are login with the registered mobile number, then click your ABHA Card Number.
- Complete the Ayushman Card Download process, by using this number which is generated for your family.
- Take the print of your card.
- Keep this card safe for future use.
Ayushman Bharat Card Download PDF 2023
The Ayushman Card List 2023 will be released by the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana on their official website pmjay.gov.in. As per the district and state, all the beneficiaries are named in this list. You just need to check your name in the Pmjay List 2023. If you are eligible to take the benefit of this scheme, then your name will be there on the list. If your name is there on the list then you can proceed for the treatment which will be free of cost. All the people who have registered themselves on the official website, they can download the PDF of Ayushman Card Beneficiaries List 2023.
Digital Health ID Registration Form 2023
Once you are done with the formalities on the pmjay.gov.in, then your health ID Registration is also done. Your will be able to access all your diagnosis, medical history, and other information in this health id. You can take the treatment across any hospital which is registered with the government with the help of his health ID. To generate your health ID, you have to complete the registration process.
Ayushman Bharat Card Online Registration 2023
- All the applicant have to visit to the official website of pmjay.gov.in and then have to press the Am I eligible button there.
- Provide your Aadhar Card Number.
- Provide the OTP you will received on your phone number which you have provided while doing registration.
- Then, you will be able to see the link of Online Application.
- Provide your personal information, family information like your full name, your parents name and other details.
- Then, submit your form.
- Now, you will be able to see the ABHA card No.
- The applications of your family members will be approved in few days.
- After that, you will be able to see the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 created on your dashboard.
What are the major benefits of Ayushman Bharat Card 2023?
- The most important Benefit of Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 is free treatment of up to Rs. 5 Lakhs in Empanelled hospitals after doing the registration of Ayushman Bharat card 2023.
What is the ABHA Card 2023 Apply Official Website?
- The official website for ABHA Card 2023 apply is pmjay.gov.in.
Documents Required for the Ayushman Card 2023?
- Bank account number to apply online for ayushman bharat card 2023, and aadhar linked mobile number.
What is the annual income criteria for Ayushman Bharat Card 2023?
- The annual family income of the person must be Below Rs 2.5 lakhs to do the registration under ABHA Card.
Homepage of Our Website: – apyschemes.in