Chirayu Yojana Haryana Online Registration, Objective, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Benefits, Steps to Apply Offline Under Haryana Chirayu Yojana.
Get the Details About the Haryana Chirayu Yojana Online Registration Process. Its Eligibility Criteria, Features and Benefits, Objective, Application Status etc.
The Haryana Chirayu Yojana has been initiated by the Haryana state Government for the Haryana state people good health. This yojana has started to provide health benefits to the Antyodaya families. Different types of yojanas are started by the Haryana State government with the objective of supporting the poor and needy people of the state. Only with the purpose of public service this yojana has been started. Vis this Haryana Chirayu Yojana, citizens of the state will not face any financial issues to get the treatment of their health issues. In the below article, you will know that complete details about the Haryana Chirayu Yojana Online Registration. So, read the complete below article to get the full details.
Chirayu Yojana Haryana
The Chirayu Yojana Haryana has been initiated by the Haryana State Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar for the state citizens health welfare. This yojana has been operated under this Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The government will spent up to five lakh rupees via this yojana on the needy citizens of the Haryana state who needs treatment related facilities.
Under this yojana, the government will provide about 28 lakh families of the Haryana State, the amount for their treatment. Besides this, the advantage of this yojana will be provided to about 1.25 crore citizens. According to this about fifty percent of the Haryana state citizens will be provided the advantage of Chirayu Yojana.
Overview of the Haryana Chirayu Scheme
|Chirayu Yojana Haryana Online Registration
|Haryana Chirayu Yojana
|Mukhyamantri Manohar Lal Khattar
|Providing Treatment Facilities
|Treatment Facility will be provided
|Haryana State Needy Citizens
|Online and Offline
Under the Haryana Chirayu Yojana, the citizens will be treated for 1500 type of diseases. From this around seven fifteen hospitals are listed under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Five thirty nine private hospitals, and one seventy six government hospitals are included. The poor and needy people of the Haryana State will get the benefit of health facilities in about 32 hospitals in 22 districts of Haryana via this yojana.
The Haryana government will also distribute the cards to the eligible beneficiaries under this yojana. With the help of this card the beneficiary will be able to acquire timely treatment of their illness. At the district and block level to the make cards, the camps will be organized. And under this the facilities has been made to provide this card to the citizens of the Haryana state by 31st December.
The Objective of this Yojana is to provide medical assistance to the citizens of the Haryana state who are in need. Via this yojana, by the state government, all the Haryana state citizens will be given the facility of treatment expenses up to five lakh rupees. All those families whose family annual income is up to 1.80 lakh rupees will be provided the benefit of this yojana. Under this yojana, the advantages will be given under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, along with this, the poor citizens will also get timely treatment via this yojana.
- Only the Haryana State Native can acquire the benefit of this yojana.
- All those citizens who belong to the economically weaker sections will acquire the advantage of this yojana.
- Only those applicants whose annual income is less than 1.80 lakh rupees will be provided the benefit of this yojana.
- Mobile Number,
- Bank Account Statement,
- Income certificate,
- Passport Size photograph,
- Aadhar Card,
- Permanent Certificate.
- The Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has initiated this Chirayu Yojana to provide health related facilities to the poor and needy citizens of the Haryana State.
- The advantages of this yojana will be given to the families who are economically weak.
- In order to provide the benefit of this yojana, the Beneficiaries will be provided the Golden health cards by the state government.
- The poor and needy people will be able to acquire the treatment free from hospitals with the help of this golden health card.
- Besides this, via this Haryana Chirayu Yojana, about 1500 diseases will be treated free of cost.
- The poor citizens who need treatment will be able to acquire treatment on time via this yojana.
- Under this yojana, about 28 lakh families of the Haryana state will be provided the free of cost treatment in case of illness.
- About 50% citizens of the Haryana state will be provided the benefit of this yojana, and from this, about 1.25 crore people will be able to acquire the benefit of it.
- Besides this, in the SECC Database, all the families will be covered, in a listed manner, all the concerned people can acquire the advantage of this yojana by doing their registration through online mode.
- And the Haryana government will endure all the expenses of the poor citizens disease, so that all citizens can become independent and empowered.
How to Apply Online for Haryana Chirayu Yojana?
- Visit to the Official Website of the Chirayu Yojana.
- Then, click on the application form on the homepage.
- After that, application form will open.
- Enter the necessary details.
- Upload the asked documents.
- Click on submit option.
Steps to Apply Offline Under Haryana Chirayu Yojana
- Visit to the nearest CSC Facilitation Center, there you have to contact the officer.
- Get the form from official to apply for this yojana.
- Provide the details in the Application Form.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form.
- Submit it in the same office.
Haryana Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here