YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Status Check Process, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Benefits, Apply Online Process of YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema.
Ger the details about the YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Status, Related details in the below article.
The Andhra Pradesh State Government often release many new yojanas to provide various advantages to all sections of society. The AP Uchitha Pantala Bheema Pathakam for the Rythu of the AP State. The CM of the State has named this Crop Insurance Scheme “Uchitha Pantala Bheema Scheme”. The AP State government will provide insurance facilities on the farmers’ crops under this yojana. on the Official Portal, the AP Uchitha Pantala Bheema Rythu List for 2023 will be accessible.
YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Status
The YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Scheme is very beneficial for the farmers of the state who are seeing big losses in their crops because of natural conditions. Due to the bad climate conditions, the farmers often face crop loss problem. That is why the state government has released this Crop Insurance Scheme to give financial help to all the farmers who have lost their crop because of natural conditions.
The Crop Losses creates a big impact on the financial conditions of the farmers. Under this yojana, the Beneficiary farmers will be provided the financial assistance for their Pantala Loss.
Our Other Articles: –
Overview of the YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Pathakam
|YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Pathakam Online Apply Process
|Uchitha Pantala Bheema Pathakam
|Agriculture Department of Andhra Pradesh
The Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Ji has launched this yojana to provide free crop insurance to the AP State Eligible farmers. In order to acquire the benefit of this yojana, There is no need to do the payment of a premium for an insurance yojana. The farmers will get their crop insurance amount directly transferred into their bank account. With the help of e-cropping, the Government has executed this Pathakam.
- Only the Permanent resident of AP State can apply under this yojana.
- Only farmers will be able to acquire the benefit of this yojana.
- Farmer must not have taken any kind of benefit from any other schemes.
- Farmer annual income must not be more than one lakh rupees.
- Aadhar Card,
- Mobile Number,
- Residence Proof,
- Bank Account Number,
- Income Certificate / BPL Ration Card,
- Land Details.
- The Main advantage of this yojana, is that the AP State government will give crop insurance to the eligible farmers.
- The farmers will also feel a little bit free from the financial burden through this Pantala Bheema Pathakam.
- Farmers don’t have to do the payment of any type of premium and other fees for this yojana.
- The financial help will be provided via this yojana to about one million farmers of the Andhra Pradesh State.
How to Apply Online for Uchitha Pantala Bheema Scheme?
- Visit to the Official Portal of this yojana.
- At the E-Crop Andhra Pradesh, a person can acquire all the details regarding this yojana.
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- After that, make the registration on the official portal to acquire the advantage of this yojana.
Steps to Check YSR Uchitha Pantala Bheema Status
- Firstly visit to the Rythu Bharosa Kendra to acquire details regarding Beneficiary List.
- In the RBK, Farmers will acquire complete information about their affected crop and how much compensation they will acquire.
- They can use their Aadhar card to view status.
- On the e crop official portal and app, farmers will acquire information regarding yojanas related to their farming and crop.
Online Apply Category Link: – Click Here