WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme Online Registration Process, Objective, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Benefits and Features, Beneficiaries Selection Process.
The Jai Bangla Pension Yojana has been started by the West Bengal State Government for the poor people of the state. Under this yojana, the people will be provided the financial help from the pension Facility. In the below article, you will get the complete details regarding the Jai Bangla Pension Yojana Online Registration Process.
WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme Online Registration
The West Bengal State Government has started the Jai Bangla Pension Yojana on the April 1st 2021. This pension scheme has been divided into two types by the WB State Government which are WB Jai Johar Pension Yojana for the ST, SC community people and Taposthali Bandhu Pension Yojana for the SC Community People.
There are so many people in our country who are not financially and socially strong and cannot take care of themselves. So, in order to provide help to these people, the state government has started the Jai Bangla Pension Yojana. Under this yojana, the monthly assistance of Rs. 1000 will be provided to the beneficiary. And this will be directly deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Overview of the WB Jai Bangla Pension Yojana
|WB Jai Bangla Pension Yojana Online Registration Process
|WB Jai Bangla Pension Yojana
|West Bengal State Government
|Providing the Pension to the Eligible Applicants
|Rs. 1000 per month
The government of West Bengal State has started this Jai Bangla Pension Yojana to provide the financial assistance of Rs. 1000 per month to the economically weaker citizens of the WB State. The beneficiaries will get the amount directly credited into their bank account. Now all those people who are eligible to take the advantage of this yojana and are interested can fill their online application form for this yojana. Get the eligibility criteria detail and other details regarding this yojana in the below article.
- The person must be West Bengal state permanent resident to acquire the benefit of this yojana.
- Person must belong to the BPL Category.
- The applicant who belongs to the ST, SC community will take the benefit of this yojana.
- The citizens who are above the age of 60 years old will not be eligible for the advantage of this yojana.
- In order to take the benefit of this yojana, the applicant must not be enrolled under any other pension yojana of the WB State.
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Digital Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Digital Certificate provided by Appropriate Authority.
Benefits and Features
- The Jai Bangla Pension Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee.
- Under this yojana, the beneficiaries will be provided the financial assistance.
- The chief features of the pension scheme is that it gives financial security to the disabled, elderly and other needy widows.
- The Rs. 1000 per month financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries of this yojana.
- This amount will be directly credited into their bank account.
- West Bengal state government has yet not released the budget for the implementation of this yojana.
- Under this yojana, around twenty lakh eligible applicants of the WB State will be provided the monthly financial assistance.
- Under the Topsail Bandhu Pension Yojana, the beneficiaries will get Rs. 600 and Under Jai Jauhar yojana they will get Rs. 1000.
- If the beneficiary dies because of any reason then the authorities will decide the pension amount. The nominee will be appointed as the new beneficiary and will be provided the amount of the pension.
- With the help of this yojana, the citizens will become independent and self-reliant.
Jai Bangla Pension Yojana Online Application Process
WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme Online Registration Process: –
- Visit to the official Website of the Jai Bangla Pension Yojana.
- On the homepage of this website, click on the option of “West Bengal Bangla Pension Scheme Registration”.
- After this, the application form will be displayed. You can acquire the application form from your nearest govt offices also.
- Now, take the print out of this form. fill the details carefully such as: – Gender, Date of Birth, Beneficiary Name, Date of Birth, Age, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name.
- At the end attach the required documents and submit it to the following offices as per your area.
- All those citizens who are living in the rural areas must submit the form to the block development officer.
- The applicants who are living in the towns/notified areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation must submit the form to the Sub-Divisional Officer.
- The eligible Applicants residing in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation area must submit the form to the Commissioner of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Jai Bangla Pension Beneficiaries Selection Process
Once you have applied successfully, the concerned officials will complete the selection process as follows: –
- Firstly, the application forms of this yojana will be duly confirmed by the BDO/SDO or KMC Commissioners. He will make sure the applicant’s eligibility.
- All the physically submitted application form will be uploaded digitally on the state portal via BDO/SDO Commissionerate’s of KMC.
- In the digital form, the names of eligible persons will be recommended to the district Magistrate via SDO and BDO State Portal. After that, the district Magistrate will forward it to the Nodal Department.
- Now the Commissioner, KMC will recommend the eligible people name to the Nodal Department via the State Portal. Then, the Nodal Department will approve the pension.
- After the successful completion of the yojana, the pension payment will be directly be made into the bank account of the beneficiary via the WBIFMS Portal.
- For the seamless flow of pension disbursement, the State Portal will be integrated with WBIFMS.
- On the 1st of every month, the pension amount will be provided to the beneficiary under this yojana.
How to get the Application form for this yojana?
- The interested people can visit to the official website of this yojana and can download the form from there. This application form is also available in the government offices.
What are the necessary documents to apply for Joy Bangla Pension Yojana?
- The interested people have to submit voter ID, Bank Passbook, Digital Ration Card, Cast Certificate etc to take the benefit of this yojana.
When will the pension amount will be provided to the beneficiary under this yojana?
- The beneficiary will get the pension amount under this yojana on the 1st of every month.
Can a nominee be appointed under this yojana?
- Yes, under this yojana a nominee can be appointed.
West Bengal Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here