UUCMS Student Portal Login, Registration Process, How to Recover UUCMS Student Login Password?, Benefits.
Get the Details About the UUCMS Student Portal Login, Registration Process and how to recover UUCMS Student login password etc.
UUCMS Student Portal Login
The UUCMS Stands for Unified University and College Management System. The UUCMS is a simply accessible portal and it is made especially for the educational organizations like colleges and universities. The portal provides users involving Administrative staff, students, teachers, a combine platform form which they may access necessary details associated to their academic journey.
The Karnataka State Government have released this portal. The motive of the portal is to clarify the supply of facilities for educational institutions as well as for students. The portal gives access to numerous facilities, involving course management, a dashboard for students, academic record keeping, Communication etc.
The chief motive of UUCMS is to combine the educational contribution of all state-run colleges and public universities in the Karnataka State. Under UUCMS, all the government’s colleges and public universities will be put forward together. In this article, we will provide you the information regarding the UUCMS Student Registration, Login details, its benefits etc.
You Can Read Our Other Articles Also: –
Overview of the UUCMS Student Portal
|UUCMS Student Portal Login, Registration
|Unified University and College Management System
|Department of Higher Education, Karnataka
|Teachers, Students, Colleges and Universities
With the help of this UUCMS Site, Students can have an access to their academic records, and this contains their grades, Degree audits, Transcripts.
The people will be easily able to convey with one another on the platform via its integral messaging system, which is available direct from the website interface. Because of this performance, there is no longer a necessity for individual email or message system because it gives a combine platform for conveyance. The UUCMS Full details are provided below: –
- HR Management,
- Asset Management,
- Financial Planning and Monitoring,
- Student Support,
- Research and Development,
- Academic and Class Monitoring,
- Library Management.
How to Register in UUCMS Portal?
- Visit to the UUCMS Official Website which is https://uucms.karnataka.gov.in/ and https://uucms.karnataka.gov.in/Login/OnlineStudentRegistationForm.
- Select the option login from the menu.
- then a new page will show up.
- Select the student tab.
- Select KSOU Student or regular student.
- Then, select the new candidate registration option.
- Registering page will show up.
- Here, provide all the necessary details such as your full name, Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth, Parent’s Name, Phone Number, Registration Number, Email Addresses, Addresses, Phone Number.
- Now, you have to change the password linked with your account.
- Provide your educational qualification and also provide the required documents.
- Provide OTP.
- Click on Submit.
How to Do UUCMS Student Portal Login?
The Login page of UUCMS Student provides both the KSOU and Standard options for the logging in. Logins for Universities, Administration, Colleges and postgraduate centers, and students are all accessible in the regular area.
The KSOU Section gives entry to logins for state admin, University, regional center users, student. Users can get the UUCMS Student login by visiting of student option on UUCMS Navigation menu. The process is provided below: –
- Visit to the UUCMS Login portal which is https://uucms.karnataka.gov.in/login/indes.
- Here, visit to the section “Normal”
- After this, select the option of student from the drop-down menu.
- Once you retrieve the student manual page, you will be required to log in to the page by providing the required information such as name of the user, captcha code and password.
How to Recover UUCMS Student Login Password?
Now all those people, whether they are employee or students, who have forgotten their password can login to the official website.
- Visit to the official website of UUCMS.
- Here, click on the login option.
- Select Option Forget Password from the Drop down menu.
- After this, select “Are You Indian”? option.
- Then, student will be able to select the answer yes or no to the question.
- After this, provide the mobile number and captcha code.
- Then, students can change the password by selecting “generate OTP”.