UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2023 | गेहूं क्रय केंद्र रजिस्ट्रेशन 2023-24 | eproc.up.gov.in registration 2023 | Gehu Kharid Registration UP 2023-24 | Features, Important Documents.
The Uttar Pradesh state government has released the Registration portal for UP Gehu Kharid Kisan, in order to make the State Farmers Online. for all the farmers of the UP State, the Wheat Purchase Registration 2023 is necessary, so that they can sell their crops to the government of the state. For all those famers who wants to sell their crops to the state government, this portal has been released by the government of UP. The names of this portal are Uttar Pradesh E-Purchase System Portal. Now all the farmers of the state who want to make their registration can do. And can sell Ravi crop wheat to the agencies of the government at the MSP. In the below article you will get the details about the UP Wheat Procurement Portal. So read the complete article.
There are so many online facilities which have been released by the UP-State government to help the farmers of the state. In this today’s article, we have also provided the details regarding one of the schemes launched by the UP government for the farmers of the state. The name of the scheme is UP Wheat Purchase (UP Gehu Kharid). The government of UP runs the portal for its registration. With the help of Gehu Kharid Portal in UP, The Uttar Pradesh E-Procurement System has been released by the government of the state to procure wheat. With this, the government have set up round 5500 Kharid Centers of wheat this year. If any person want to make their registration via UP Wheat Procurement portal then they can follow the below provided article.
UP Gehu Kharid Registration
The State Government launch new schemes in order to provide a benefit to the poor famers and families of the state. And there are lots of citizens too who are taking the advantage of these schemes. The UP Government has also released this UP Gehu Kharid portal to help the famers of the state. For the Wheat Procurement, a special arrangements have been made through the UP E-Purchase system. The Ravi Crop season has just arrived and the work of wheat procurement has started in so many states. Now the UP State government also started the work of Purchasing wheat at MSP. All those famers who want to sell their crops they can make their online registration by visiting on the official website via purchasing system of the Food and Logistics Department.
With the help of UP Gehu Portal Kharid Kisan Registration, the Online Registration has been initiated for the Wheat Purchase. Now the state farmers who want to sell their wheat to the agencies of the government at the MSP can registration themselves online through the UP E-purchase system. The UP State government has taken very important decisions for the farmers of the state. The main objective of opening this Wheat Procurement portal is that farmers can be easily able to sell their crops on the MSP Basis. The this article you will acquire the complete details about the UP Gehu Kharid Kisan Online Registration, and other details. The scheme was initiated by the state government of UP, food and logistics department for the farmers of the state.
Gehu Kharid Registration UP 2023-24 Overview
Uttar Pradesh state government has initiated the crop registration portal for the farmers. The farmers just have to visit to the eproc.up.gov.in. to get the online facilities under this portal. The CM of the UP State Mr. Yogi Adityanath, often release helpful schemes for the citizens of the state. The citizens are provided various benefits and advantages with these schemes.
|UP Gehu Kharid Portal Online Apply
|Name of the Scheme
|Wheat Procurement Portal
|UP State Government
|Food and Civil Supplies Department
UP Gehu Kharid Portal has been started by the UP Government. The portal is eproc.up.gov.in. the chief motive of this portal is that the farmers who want to sell their crops to the agencies of government, can sell their crops on MSP (Minimum Support Price). Farmers just have to register themselves under this portal and they will be able to sell their crops on MSP.
UP Wheat Purchase Registration For 2023-24
UP Government initiated this portal eproc.up.gov.in In the UP Gehu Kharid Name. this portal will help in providing benefits to the farmers of the state via online mode. farmers just have to make their online registration on this portal, to sell their wheat crop and farmers can also sell their crops to the government agencies at MSP of Ravi Crop Wheat after registering under this portal.
The eproc up gov in online portal is initiated by the state govt for the wheat purchase. The chief motive of this portal is to provide details and assistance to the state farmers in purchasing wheat via online mode.
You Can Also Read Our This Article: –
Features of UP E-Procurement Portal
This Wheat Purchase Registration portal has been initiated by the UP State government, with the help of this portal the farmers will be able to sell their wheat crop to the government once they have done their successful registration under this portal. The details regarding the UP Gehu Kharid Registration has been mentioned below. There are many famers who still don’t know the benefits of UP E-procurement Portal registration benefits. So here we are providing all the details regarding the benefits of this portal.
- The UP Government has made 5500 purchase centers for the wheat purchase for this year.
- The target of purchasing 55 lakh metric tonnes of wheat has also been set by the state government this year.
- The wheat procurement by the UP Government has been kept at the MSP Rs. 1925 per quintal.
- All the interested farmers have to make their online registration via Ishan Uttar Pradesh Yuva Jan Portal and obtain the Stamp.
- Farmers have to enlist themselves on its portal prior taking their produce to the mandis.
- The state farmers will come to the mandi only on the day they have the token after taking payment after registration.
- Bank Account,
- Passport Size Photo of the farmer,
- Mobile Number,
- Farmer’s Land related documents,
- Aadhar Card.
How to do UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2023 on eproc.up.gov.in?
All the interested Beneficiaries in the State who want to register under UP Wheat procurement portal, they can follow the steps given below: –
- Visit to the Official Website of UP E-Purchase System Uttar Pradesh.
- Once the official website will open, they will be able to see the farmer registration for uttar Pradesh wheat purchase option. click on that option.
- A new page will open.
- Fill the registration form.
- Here, provide the farmer mobile number and captcha code, then click on the next.
- Then, they will see the details asked in the Ravi Fasal online Registration form such as: Farmer name, mobile number, Father’s Name, Husband’s Name, Address, Aadhaar Card, Tahsil, District.
- All these details has to be done. After provided all these details, click on the button register.
UP Gehu Kharid Kisan Registration Amendment
- Applicant have to complete the registration form for wheat purchase.
- Only the correct details has to be provided by farmer in this form.
- If the person have provided the wrong while filling the Application form for UP Wheat purchase registration, then he has to click on the amendment of registration Link.
- Once he click on the option, the next page will show up, here you have to provide the phone number and captcha code.
How to Print Application Form?
- All the farmers of the state who have filled the application form and want to print their form, they have to click on the Registration Print Option.
- Once they have click on that option, a new page will show up and here they have to fill the phone number and captcha code.
- After this, a filled application form will open in front of them and they can take the print out of that form by clicking on the option of print.
Steps to Generate Token After UP E-Purchase Portal Lock
Once the farmer have completed his UP Wheat Procurement portal Online Registration then they have to create a token of the day and time on which they want to go to mandi. Here, in the below article you will get to know about the Generate the Token process.
- Visit to the official portal of UP E-Purchase System.
- Then, click on the Make Open after Lock option.
- After this, enter the captcha code by filling the farmer’s registration ID and phone Number.
- Once you have provided all the details, then the form of online token registration will show up for the wheat purchase.
- The farmer on his phone number will obtain the token for the purchase system.
- In this token number, on which day and time to go with the produce to reach the market will be provided.
What is UP Gehu Kharid Portal?
- The Uttar Pradesh State Government has launched this UP Gehu Kharid Portal for Farmers of the state.
How to Apply Online for this UP Kisan Registration?
- You have to visit to the official portal of eproc.up.gov.in portal to make your online apply for UP Kisan Registratoin.
What are the Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid Portal Benefits?
- The benefits of Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid portal has been provided in the above article.
Our Website Homepage: – apyschemes.in