UP Free Kanooni Sahayta Online Registration, Required Documents, Objective, Beneficiary, Steps to Get benefit of LADCS UP Free Kanooni Sahayta.
UP Free Kanooni Sahayta Apply Online has been started by the Uttar Pradesh State government to provide security to the UP State Citizens. The up Free legal Aid yojana has been initiated by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Yogi Adityanath. The government will provide the fee advice and government services to the citizens of the state. With the help of this yojana, there will be a depletion in the criminal cases and citizens will obtain the security. In the below article we will provide you the complete details regarding the UP Free Kanooni Sahayta Yojana.
UP Free Kanooni Sahayta
UP Free Legal Help has been initiated by the Uttar Pradesh State Chief Minister who is Yogi Adityanath to provide legal protection to the UP State Citizens. These types of citizens who need legal aid will be provided legal aid with the help of this yojana. This yojana will be run by the UP State govt for about two years in the UP State, without visiting to the count, the small issues of the UP state citizens can be solved very easily.
Besides this, Via the UP Free Kanooni Sahayta Small disputes in the state can be solved and resolved. And that will be very helpful in preventing the criminal incidents in the UP State. The economically weak citizens of the UP State will be provided the benefit of this yojana, it has been initiated to give legal aid to the state Common citizens.
Overview of the UP Free Kanooni Sahayta
|UP Free Kanooni Sahayta Online Registration
|Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
|To provide free legal aid to the vulnerable and weak people of the UP State
|UP State Citizens
The Purpose of this free legal aid under the LDCS by the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji is to provide effective and efficient Legal services to the weak, endangered people of the UP State free of cost so that economically weaker citizens can also acquire legal defence. Besides this, UP has to strengthen court based legal services to give free legal help so that eligible persons can acquire qualitative and qualified legal services in criminal cases. The Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste people can acquire the benefit of this yojana. the victims of the trafficking will also be able to get the advantage of this yojana.
- Aadhar Card,
- Income Certificate,
- Address Proof,
- Mobile Number,
- Ration Card,
- Passport Size Photograph,
- Caste Certificate.
- The UP Free Kanooni Sahayta advantage will be given to the following people.
- The Uttar Pradesh Citizens will get the benefit of UP Free Legal Aid.
- The citizens who are living below the poverty line can get the benefit of UP Free Legal Aid.
- Victim children and women of any caste, religion of the UP State can apply under this Yojana.
- This advantage of this yojana will be provided to the Industrial Workers, and nomads.
- The child of up to 18 years of age will also be added.
- Persons suffering from leprosy, deafness, Blindness, Famine, Atrocities, caste Violence, Earthquake, Flood, Industrial Disaster.
- Those people who are sick and are admitted in security homes, nursing homes, and mental hospitals will also acquire the advantage of this yojana.
- The person detained in custody will also get the advantage of this yojana.
- If the annual income of the person is less than three lakhs rupees then that person is eligible to apply under this yojana.
Steps to Get benefit of LADCS UP Free Kanooni Sahayta
- The economically weak UP State citizens will get the advantage of Free Legal Aid.
- LADCS will be tasked with providing legal aid in solving pretty crimes in the districts of the state.
- The legal aid will be given to the person before arresting him under this system.
- Via this yojana, the security of the State citizens will also increase. In which they will also be provided the legal advice.
- All special courts, Sessions courts, Executive Courts and Magistrate Courts will also get the facility of trial, appeal and representation adding all the miscellaneous functions.
- Assistance will be given in the filing appeal for bail after arrest, trial at the airport level.
- Applicant don’t have to pay any type of free to get legal aid.
- The applicant in the Supreme and hight court will be provided free services.
UP Free Kanooni Sahayta Online Registration
- In order to apply for the UP Free Legal Aid, firstly you have to visit to the official website.
- Then click on the Apply Legal Aid on the homepage.
- After that, application form will show up.
- Here, enter all the required details. Such as Name, mother’s and father’s name, email id, Caste, mobile number, gender, address, district etc.
- Then, upload the photographs.
- After that, click on the Submit option.
In which state the Free Kanooni Sahayta has been initiated?
- The free legal aid scheme has been initiated in the UP State.
Who will be provided the benefit of UP Free Legal Aid?
- Under the UP Free Legal Aid, the victim women, UP State children, Mentally Ill, Nomadic People, Sick People, Disaster Victims, and industrial Workers will be provided the benefit of this Yojana.
Who initiated UP Free Legal Aid?
- The Chief Minister of UP State Mr. Yogi Adityanath has started this Up Free Kanooni Sahayta.
UP Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here