Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme Applying Process, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Objective, Required Documents, Important Points, Bhamashah Card Downloading Process, View Bhamashah Card Status, Contact Details.
In the 2014, the Rajasthan Bhamashah Card yojana was launched. This yojana was started to make Rajasthan State women more stronger, empowered and self-reliant. Under this yojana, in the name of the women of all the families of the Rajasthan, the Bhamashah Account will be opened. The women can avail the benefit of different yojanas brought by the State govt in the Form of Bhamashah Card. In order to apply for the Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Yojana, it is required that the women of the family must be 21 years old or above 21 years old to be the held of the family.
In the below article acquire all the details regarding this Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Yojana Online Apply process, its objective, Benefits, Important Facts, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Contact Details etc.
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme
This yojana has been initiated for the women of the Rajasthan State. The head female of the family must have an account in the central bank in her name who will register in the Bhamashah Card yojana to acquire this benefit. The account must be linked with the Aadhar. and same bank account must be linked to the Bhamashah Card.
The women must be of 21 or above 21 years old. Now, the Bhamashah Card can also be used to withdraw money whenever is needed. This card must be needed to get the cash and non-cash advantages of different government yojanas.
The purpose of this Rajasthan Bhamashah Card scheme is to make Rajasthan State women socially and economically strong and independent. Only o the name of the women, the Bhamashah Cards will be made, and for that it is required that they must have their own bank account. women will get the Govt schemes benefit directly. In the name of the women, the cash or non-cash benefits will also be accessible. In the name of the women only these cards will be made.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of the Rajasthan State.
- Those families in whose hose a women has been made as the head can apply under this yojana.
- In the name of the head of the family there must be a bank account and that account must be linked with their Aadhar card.
- The Rajasthan State disabled people will also be able to apply under this yojana.
- Aadhar Card photocopy of all the members of the applicant,
- Mobile Number of the applicant,
- Applicant’s voter ID Card,
- Email ID,
- Applicant’s Bank Account details,
- Address Proof,
- Passport Size Photo,
- Ration Card copy.
- Bhamashah Card
- With the help of this yojana, the Rajasthan State women will be socially as well as economically empowered.
- People will be able to withdraw money easily. Under this yojana, the beneficiaries will also be provided the Rupay card and this card can be used to withdraw the cash from the account.
- Once the formation of the Bhamashah Card will be done, then the cash advantages of all the facilities run by the govt will directly be transferred to the beneficiaries account. Besides this, beneficiary will also be able to get the benefit of all non-cash benefits.
- In case of any type of transaction, its full details will be sent to the beneficiary via SMS on their mobiles.
- The family of he beneficiary will also be able to acquire the benefit of this yojana through this card.
- Bhamashah Card can also be used a Identity card that identifies the family. Through this Card, the ration provided by the govt can easily obtained with the help of Biometric Process.
- We all know that the amount received from govt yojana will be transferred directly to the bank account of the eligible person, because of this the possibility of any kind of corruption will decrease.
- The beneficiaries will acquire the advantage of about 54 govt schemes under this Bhamashah Card Yojana.
- Due to this yojana, thousands of women of the Rajasthan State have opened their bank accounts.
- This Yojana has been influenced by the Jan Dhan Yojana and run by the Central Government.
- Under this yojana, everyone will also be provided the Rupay Card, which can also be used to withdraw cash from the nearest Bhamashah Centers.
- All types of transaction details will be sent directly to the mobile phone of the beneficiary via SMS.
- Under this yojana, 35,000+ Bhamashah Card centers have been opened for the benefit of the Rajasthan Citizens.
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme Applying Process
- Go to the website of SSO Rajasthan.
- Here, click on the Bhamashah Enrollment option.
- In the next page, click on the Citizen Registration option.
- Then fill the asked details in the form such as Name, phone number and address etc of the female head.
- Then click on submit.
- The registration number will show up on your device’s screen.
How to Download Bhamashah Card Process?
- Go to the Website of Rajasthan SSO.
- Then, go to the option of login on the homepage.
- Here, enter SSOID and password.
- Click on login.
- On the next page, visit to the section of citizen app.
- Click on the Bhamashah Option.
- In the next page, click on the Bhamashah e Card option.
- After that, a form will show up.
- Fill the asked details in this form and then you will be able to download the Bhamashah Card.
How to View Bhamashah Card Status?
- Go to the website of this yojana.
- Then, on the homepage, do the login.
- After that, click on the Bhamashah Card Status link.
- Then, enter your Bhamashah receipt number in a new page.
- Click on the search option.
- After that, the details regarding the Bhamashah Card status will show up.
- This is how you can see your application status.
- Toll Free Contact Number: – 18001806127.
What is the Objective of Rajasthan Bhamashah Card?
- The objective behind releasing this Card is to make Rajasthan State women more stronger, Empowered and self-reliant.
What is the Benefit of this Card?
- Rajasthan State women will be socially and economically empowered.
Rajasthan Govt Scheme Category Link: – Click Here